Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All ethnics should grow beards

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
St. Hamudi almost looks ascended with a beard.

I can't grow a beard, only little wispy strands of hair on my upper lip and chin. Same with my father. I think I'd look weird with it anyway.

I literally am not capable of growing a beard. I tried not shaving for about 3 months and the most that I got was a pathetic mustache that didn't connect under my nose, and a small patch of my hair on my chin. Truecel genetics. It is completely over for me.

I cant grow a beard, Im a low T bitch

I cant grow a full beard yet. I tried last week

I can't grow a beard, only little wispy strands of hair on my upper lip and chin. Same with my father. I think I'd look weird with it anyway.
"It's over" - St. Hamudi

A rice like me cannot grow a beard. Even if I somehow did, a rice would look ridiculous with a beard.

"It's over" - St. Hamudi
f707bc28-571b-4ae0-9a95-8ea632f5a1f6-jpeg.21615

It's over for many men, man

I cant grow beard

Cant grow a beard, but I am allowing a patchy neckbeard to come in because shaving is a hassle.

If I had a defined chin or jaw I would, but with as egghead with a beard I would look soy.

He looks better with a beard tbh even if the look is soy.

I have a beard, and it does nothing for me when it comes to attracting foids.

The only thing I can grow is some ugly kurdish looking mustache

Everyone should grow a beard, an epitome of manliness

I legit can’t grow a full beard

My beard saves me from suicide. My lower third is just laughable. Beard boosts me up like 3 points easy

My beard saves me from suicide. My lower third is just laughable. Beard boosts me up like 3 points easy
My beard helps, but since I'm ethnic I'm a 0/10 with or without it.