Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All female "autists" are either so high functioning they are indistinguishable from NTs, or just self-diagnosed NT frauds

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

JFL "autist" my fucking ass. Female autism

Heres the factsWomen are so coddled in the social order that there is functionally no difference between an NT female and an autist. Women never have to develop social skills and strategy, and therefore female autism does not exist.

Men with autism basically live tortued, pain filled lives and are destroyed every step of the way. Female autists
* Sill have friends (male autists having NT friends doesn't exist)
* Still get laid (no male autists has ever had a fufilling sex life, the good doctor isn't real life)
* Still resected (male autists are almost universally unemployed or underemplyed)

Attachments

• 1582939385254.png
    1582939385254.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The brains of autistic females actually most resemble NT males, not NT females.

Hence they involve themselves in stereotypically male groups, where they are massive attention whores and promiscuous sluts.

Last edited:
My Aunts neighbor has cerebral palsy and autism. She also has a boyfriend and MULTIPLE orbiters

She also won’t even look at me
:kys:

If anything autistic women are highly valued by NT men & low tier normies, they're less prone to mood swings like the average neurotic woman, guys think they will have an easier time keeping them on a leash so to speak like how it was in the past.
Autism is an overly analytical mind, hyper male.
Schizophrenia is an uncontrolled emotional rollercoaster, uber female.

female autism is different than male autism to the point where they dont even feel like the same thing. female autism is barely a disability since females are wired more to be social.
If anything autistic women are highly valued by NT men & low tier normies, they're less prone to mood swings like the average neurotic woman, guys think they will have an easier time keeping them on a leash so to speak like how it was in the past.
I'd say schizophrenia isn't super femine/female (its more diagnosed in men somewhat anyways). the Uber female brain is histrionic or borderline.

Isn't it funny how:

Autustic foids almost always live "happy, healthy" lives. "Its ok to be a little weird and nerdy, teehee".

Autistic males almost always suffer in isolation.

View attachment 209633
View attachment 209637

Heres the factsWomen are so coddled in the social order that there is functionally no difference between an NT female and an autist. Women never have to develop social skills and strategy, and therefore female autism does not exist.

Men with autism basically live tortued, pain filled lives and are destroyed every step of the way. Female autists
* Still get laid (no male autists has ever had a fufilling sex life, the good doctor isn't real life)
* Still resected (male autists are almost universally unemployed or underemplyed)

Female autism is a joke tbh and if any of you think you have a chance with them, trust me, you don’t, I learnt the hard way.

tbh though I’d rather not be with an autistic girl all my life because my kids could end up like her

Autism is not psychopathy, or the inability to feel emotions/anxiety. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Although autistic females in particular are indeed more likely to behave like an NT male. It is a sort of pseudo-homosexuality when NTgroids have relationships with them.

Last edited:
female autism is different than male autism to the point where they dont even feel like the same thing. female autism is barely a disability since females are wired more to be social.

I'd say schizophrenia isn't super femine/female (its more diagnosed in men somewhat anyways). the Uber female brain is histrionic or borderline.
The way I see it is this;
Schizophrenia is a disorder right, a malfunction from what is optimal. One moment in reality & the next hallucinating. Women are prone to mood swing fluctuations prioritising feelings over thinking, how many times do guys complain she expects him to be a mind reader not telling him what's wrong. Changing opinion on something, flip flopping one day to the next.

Ok so women are wired to be more social yeah, maybe something that evolved over generations due to them losing the strength battle they had to become competent in manipulation & sneakiness, if you cannot win through pure power then use tactics & play your strengths against the opposition's weakness.

A male naturally has higher Testosterone & therefore aggression but isn't wired with the same social ability blueprint of a woman, he therefore is housing a mind that he isn't actually well adapted to, it's outside his nature & he doesn't know how to utilize it correctly therefore he lashes out from frustration & his strength comes into play like someone operating a ball & chain wrecker that is not competent at operating it.

He's not calm & collected, just acts on impulse & gets to deal with the consequences of actions in the aftermath, no foresight at all. This being more attractive to women than a high inhibition guy that plays it safe all the time. Caveman v Thinker.

If anything aspie females are even more attractive to normie men.
>le quirky shy gamer girl

If anything aspie females are even more attractive to normie men.
>le shy gamer girl
It's like having a bro' that you can fuck, gender swapped hentai schtick. How many guys actually enjoy the company of a woman besides for sexual needs, they're fucking boring right.

Ok so women are wired to be more social yeah,
I'm not even sure this is true. I just think the world is set up to allow women an easier time socially.

Never met a female autist in my life. A female downie yes and I've even seen mentally retarded femmes but an autistic one hell nah

I think they just pretend to be autties so they are established activists for the disabled AND the lgbtqiabcdefghijkkk communities and the WHACK LIES MATTER community

No man, NT or auttie, wants to date a female "autist"

Not just socially, they're catered for in so many ways.
Oh no doubt.

So with that being said, can we truly say that women are wired to be more social than men?

Greta Thunberg is literally Fidel Castro's bastard daughter

No man, NT or auttie, wants to date a female "autist"
How come they always mention a bf when posting something then? These guys that desperate for a "safe" option?

Isn't Autism a male thing?

Even the most autistic female is probably more in line with a NT male than us.

Oh no doubt.

So with that being said, can we truly say that women are wired to be more social than men?
I think they are due to spending more time practicing it than men due to necessity & they've evolved higher attributes in it over time thanks to genetic imprinting evolution over the ages. They can't live without attention hence why they keep so many fucking orbiters being strung along; they need that shit like sustenance. Perhaps it's become a requirement for them or maybe they just realise their life is easier going down that path, what certainly don't help are all these white knight simps overinflating their ego.

so
How come they always mention a bf when posting something then? These guys that desperate for a "safe" option?
us men don't pull out our BIG ABERICAN BUSCLE BOCKS at those already UGLY hoes... women are like an european exotic supercar... duh

so

us men don't pull out our BIG ABERICAN BUSCLE BOCKS at those already UGLY hoes... women are like an european exotic supercar... duh
Lolwut, I think I understand what you're saying but it makes me think of fast & furious.

The way I see it is this;
Schizophrenia is a disorder right, a malfunction from what is optimal. One moment in reality & the next hallucinating. Women are prone to mood swing fluctuations prioritising feelings over thinking, how many times do guys complain she expects him to be a mind reader not telling him what's wrong. Changing opinion on something, flip flopping one day to the next.
Schizophrenia isn't a mood disorder though and a lot of schizophrenics have a flat affect. Fuck there are literally schizophrenics that are catatonic, its not really a disorder thats "emotional" at all.

View attachment 209633
View attachment 209637

Didn’t watch videos tbhngl

44.6% of autistic men were found to still virgins among a sample with the average age being 35.7 years.

Autistic men were found to masturbate more and have a greater desire for a relationship than normal neurotypical (NT) men. However, only 16% of autistic men were in a relationship while 82% of NT men were in a relationship. NT men were 5x more likely to be in a relationship than their autistic counterparts.

Autism did not so greatly reduce women's ability to find relationships with men, as 46% of women were able to have relationships, while only 16% of men were.
autism is rare in foids to begin with but if they do have it then it didn't hinder their ability to make friends or have sex as it did with autistic men which is probably why it's never detected in them until adulthood.

on reddits autism sub they actually had to start banning discussions related to sex and relationships because it was considered by the mods as "incel" talk and will not be tolerated, but many of the relationship success stories were from foids lol

Last edited:
autism is rare in foids to begin with but if they do have it then it didn't hinder their ability to make friends or have sex as it did with autistic men which is probably why it's never detected in them until adulthood.

on reddits autism sub they actually had to start banning discussions related to sex and relationships because it was considered by the mods as "incel" talk and will not be tolerated, but many of the relationship success stories were from foids lol
I got banned from r/aspergers last year, jfl.

It is basically a ghetto for autistic men led by soys and foids. They are all about "coping," literally:

The first girl who rejected me had autism. It was my most brutal and honest rejection, autistics have no empathy.

Being told you are completely unattractive and ugly was almost traumatic, cried for hours

The first girl who rejected me had autism. It was my most brutal and honest rejection, autistics have no empathy.

Being told you are completely unattractive and ugly was almost traumatic, cried for hours
no difference between this and any other woman

It is not that autists have no empathy, but are fully honest, and don't anticipate how being fully honest can be fully offensive or otherwise off-putting.

I was rejected by a foid, who, while not autistic, is non-NT, and she said she hated me because I wasn't "confident enough" (a peacocking liar like her who masks a fragile sense of self with displays of narcissism).

My problem is that I'm far too honest as an autist, apparently, and not a fakeup'd fraud with an artificial personaliteehee to boot.

These sluts are literally made for psychopathic BBC.

Last edited:
It is not that autists have no empathy, but are fully honest, and don't anticipate how being fully honest can be fully offensive or otherwise off-putting.

I was rejected by a foid, who, while not autistic, is non-NT, and she said she hated me because I wasn't "confident enough" (a peacocking liar like her who masks a fragile sense of self with displays of narcissism).

My problem is that I'm far too honest as an autist, apparently, and not a fakeup'd fraud with an artificial personaliteehee to boot.

These sluts are literally made for psychopathic BBC.
Hyper Neurotypicals play the game of deception & they play it well, morphing into whatever benefits them the most while using others as resources. This is done to a lesser extent by the majority of NT ppl so this game of deceit is seen as the natural state of being, when an Autistic that doesn't play by these rules instead is honest this often leads to trouble for the individual & more often than not results in misunderstanding interpreted as rudeness/coldness or a lack of emotion. Another outcome is being easily used by others bringing about pain when the trust is broken.

The National Autistic Society has noted that "Many people with autism desperately want to have friends, but may struggle to know the best ways of starting and maintaining friendships" and are therefore at risk of mate crime abuse.

Last edited:

The National Autistic Society has noted that "Many people with autism desperately want to have friends, but may struggle to know the best ways of starting and maintaining friendships" and are therefore at risk of mate crime abuse.

Brutally true. Autists should understand that their worst enemies are very often their "friends."

Take a hint from the hyper-neurotypical psychopaths who constantly backstab their close relations, and thrust these leeches off your back.

Non NT foids are probably the only hope since they are mentally biologically damaged to the point where their inner female nature is compromised. They have nearly the same amount of white matter than non NT guys and their logical skills or thinking capability usually moglie the shit Out of those of NT foids.
There's this aspie italian writer who is the only foid i know of who i actually enjoy listening to. Listening to her and then to other foids is like playing HTC vive and then going back to cardboard VR.

Biggest problems with non NT foids are
1 They usually still have plenty of options due to higher male variability and male need for protecting foids
2 They can look very masculinized and tranny-like in both face and body cuz of high androgens

Isn't it funny how:

Autustic foids almost always live "happy, healthy" lives. "Its ok to be a little weird and nerdy, teehee".

Autistic males almost always suffer in isolation.

It’s the power of the vaginal hole / female appearance

Autistic men who are tranny get sex because just making yourself look female is enough to give you SMV boost to get sexual encounters

Im not going to click that video ngl.

I believe in female autists as much as I believe in femcels.

I consider myself sane, and it's really upsetting seeing a lot of people, way more functional than me, that claim to have mental health problems.
it seems that mental illnesses in general are becoming just another way for people to express their individuality.
the thought process of these people is this:
"If I get diagnosed with "X", it means that I'm different, it confirms my belief that I'm a special individual".

View attachment 209633
View attachment 209637

The part about non nt males living tortured is one of the most true things I’ve ever heard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back