Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media All femoids in the Joker trailer are black?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Woman telling him to stop playing with her son in the train? Black. Shrink? Black. Girlfriend/ romantic interest? Black.

What's goying on?

This bothered me a lot and is actually the main reason why I won't watch it. Sorry to blackcels reading this but I can't stand looking at niggers, they're just too ugly.

Maybe they saving money so they picked cheap niggers :feelstrash:

Movies are cucked

Yaaaas kveeeeen slay

this kinda ruins the immersion for me (a romantic interest in general), but I'll try to ignore it, because the film seems interesting overall

no, his mother is white

Black = new white

nigger is going on

The jews brought them to America to become move stars!

This bothered me a lot and is actually the main reason why I won't watch it. Sorry to blackcels reading this but I can't stand looking at niggers, they're just too ugly.
well they did it so they don’t say it’s an incel or alt right movie, but that seems not to have worked

well they did it so they don’t say it’s an incel or alt right movie, but that seems not to have worked

They thought that they fulfilled their PC quota by putting all those black wahmen in there, but they got it wrong because incels are now a bigger problem than racism.

the movie seems to be set in a region with more blacks in general, but it is still "diversity," because fearing a bit of controversy, if there were only whites in the movie, then the movie would be even more criticized than it already is, maybe yes maybe no

Why is this being called an incel film when he clearly has a love interest? The trailers do look interesting, but it seems to be catered towards the disenfranchised in general and not just incels. Raging soyboys are the ones associating it with incels

Subliminally telling us who the "rational" people are vs. the crazed evil white incel

That's the only part I'm concerned about in the movie. Fuck race mixing.

I really dislike this muh diversity is our strength shit tbh

This is Gotham City, right? The end game for multicultural cities in western countries -- becoming turd world shitholes. That's fine.
Besides, majority of incels are asian. It's subliminally asking ricecels to chinkmaxx by taking on african queens.

Wait what. The joker has a love interest?. Then what's with all the media calling it a incel movie?

Not surprised, but I’m still going to go watch it because it’s about an antihero.

will not see so do not care.