Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity All foids hate virgins

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I guarantee you that every single one of those fucking useless fuckmeats has used the word virgin to insult a guy at some point in their lives. For them, a man is only valuable if he's able to pull any bitch at any time. Because those fucking whores can only think about sex with Chad all the fucking time. Jesus, they even hate other female virgins too. That's why society is full of sluts because those bitches pressure each other to see who gets to fuck more chads. I fucking hate those fucking useless pieces of fucking fuckmeats, I'm glad they fucking scroll in pain every fucking month during their periods.

Of course. Virgin implies no other girl wanted him so why should she?

Something so normal to them is something they cannot fathom being without. It would be similar if someone at age 24 told you they've never driven a car to someone who drives all of the time.

It's fucking over
Social media was a mistake

But not all virgins hate foids