Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy all hail saint DDRcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

fak you can just fucking tell that this guys a virgin. chad is dancing with stacy in the club while he practices DDR in his basement. I cant even begin to imagine how many hours he mustve spent practicing to be able to pull this shit off. niggas who play rhythm games are truecels

dance game rice guy, i am not going to lie

Instead of learning an instrument or how to really dance, nooo better nolife this faggy game jfl.

Rhythm games have endless content because people mod them and you can add an endless amount of songs. They're pretty good for ldaring.

facially he isn't bad-looking, I guess that he is of above-average height in asian standards, not really a saint tbh

8183B0C6 8FA2 4F4D 8D3D B8CAD1036362

hey, does that remind you something :ping:

facially he isn't bad-looking, I guess that he is of above-average height in asian standards, not really a saint tbh
Yeah, while watching I thought, "this guy probably has a girlfriend". Especially considering how statusmaxxed he evidently is.

DDR is such a fun game. Wish I had one of those dancing mats to play with at home.

Rhythm games have endless content because people mod them and you can add an endless amount of songs. They're pretty good for ldaring.
which ones do you play? i have a couple hundred hours on osu lel
DDR is such a fun game. Wish I had one of those dancing mats to play with at home.
you could get a usb ddr pad for like 15 bucks on ebay

Last edited:
asians are fucking weird tbh

This is the only DDR truautists recognize. Adam Lanza was a fakesperg.

adam lanza liked it

Asian females love this shit. Not the hyper americanized Stacy wannabe ones, I'm talking the nerdy ones.

which ones do you play? i have a couple hundred hours on osu lel

you could get a usb ddr pad for like 15 bucks on ebay
I don't anymore. I switched to fighting games. I use to play osu, guitar hero, popn, and beat mania.

That game is definite lifefuel.
Asians are chads of this game

ngl looks fun
I could get some cardio exercise without getting bored

That guy probably has a girlfriend. Rhythm game players are always sociable normie types. The kind of person who can be productive at something pointless and get really good at it is probably someone quite normal and productive in life overall. Often they are tall because they can reach the buttons more easily.

I love Pump it Up although I suck at it. More movement than DDR and just feels more fun overall. Good songs including K-pop although there aren't as many songs as DDR. I used it for cardio when I was cutting, helped me lose quite a bit of weight, it can really make you sweat.

That guy probably has a girlfriend. Rhythm game players are always sociable normie types. The kind of person who can be productive at something pointless and get really good at it is probably someone quite normal and productive in life overall. Often they are tall because they can reach the buttons more easily.

I love Pump it Up although I suck at it. More movement than DDR and just feels more fun overall. Good songs including K-pop although there aren't as many songs as DDR. I used it for cardio when I was cutting, helped me lose quite a bit of weight, it can really make you sweat.
do you have one of those arcade machines at home? i kinda want one ngl

do you have one of those arcade machines at home? i kinda want one ngl
No, I would love to have one one day though. I mostly play StepF2 which is a PC clone based on a modified version of Stepmania. I got a soft foam mat off AliExpress for $30 which works well. There is also a Pump machine at my local shopping centre which I go to sometimes.