Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All humans are inherently selfish – there is no gain in social relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Humans are not a social animal. The only reason that people socialize, is to either get material resources, sex or ego validation out of it. Every social interaction is just a transaction of any of those things. There is absolutely no gain of socialization itself – it is just a necessary evil for people to achieve their selfish desires.

This is why females, Chads, rich people and jesters often have a large social circle, while incels often are friendless lone wolves. People do not gain anything by befriending incels. Just like in sexual relationships, personality means nothing in social relationships. It is only about the other person’s selfish desires.
  • People become friends with rich people because they want to “borrow” their money and perhaps get a job promotion.
  • Men become friends with females, and females become friends with Chad, because they want to fuck them.
  • Men become friends with Chads because they want to increase their own SMV by proxy, by stealing some of Chad’s halo.
  • People become friends with unattractive jesters because they get sadistic pleasure from mogging them.
One of the most important blackpills to swallow, is that love and genuine care for others do not exist. All humans are inherently selfish.

Females do not love Chad. They only want to get impregnated by his superior sperm because of their selfish desire to produce superior offspring. Parents neither love their children. They only care for their children because of their selfish desire of spreading their own genes, as their children carry the half of them.

“Loneliness” is a taught feeling. The media has indoctrinated people that loners are losers and psychos, and for this reason, people pursue social relationships despite them being pointless and feel bad about not getting them. It is a method used by the Jewish elite to encourage herd mentality and prevent independent thought.

I have never felt lonely, despite always being alone. Already as a child, I had no interest in playing with other children. On the breaks in school, I was always alone and entertained myself with my own fantasy. I almost never spoke to anyone, and I was fine with it. Only in high school, I attempted to be social because I wanted to get sex, but due to my earlier complete social inexperience, I ended up being bullied instead.

The reason that I am involuntarily celibate, is that I want sex and reproduction, not that I want love, companionship or female validation. The reason I post on this forum, is that I am bored and have nothing else to do, not that I am lonely and need anyone to “talk” to. I have literally never felt any pleasure from socializing.

With this thread, I hope that more incels will realize how contradictory and ironic it is for a blackpiller to desire social companionship.

Covid ain't the virus, humans are.

Normies come up with justifications in their own mind for why their selfishness is not actually selfishness - see global warming supporters who justify themselves having an SUV. And then normies get angry at other normies when they see the blatant selfishness of those other normies.

But a blackpilled incel knows that all people are selfish, even though they sometimes can do generous acts too.. most of their life is selfishness. Eg.. i'm good with a percent of my money going to taxes that go to people who need help, but I wouldn't want most of money going to that.

Knowing this and accepting it then allows you to form good relationships with other people. For example in business all deals must be beneficial to all the parties involved, or it won't work. When everyone is gaining from the deal.. customers, contractors, employees, capitalists, city tax revenues, etc.. then the people work together. And it becomes a lasting arrangement, where big profits can be made.

Last edited:
I allways needed love and affection. If you ask me why and you don't I don't understand it neither. But is not an idea. More like a biological think. I suffer 'touch starvation' if yuo even know what it is. it happens even in my slip, in the bed with the pillow when im unconcious.

I envy you in a way, I havent choose to feel like this. Needing love and affection from the harpies has been my end. Probably will lead my to death or jail. Is stupid, yet cannot supress my body needs.

Im blackpilled because I have lika a split personality, my desperation is so high that makes me go bluepilled for a foid i like. then when the ovbious happens i remember 100 experiences like that and im remembered that foids are only after material things, no love, they are fucking trash whores and i become blackpilled again.

My brain does not work well, even shrinks know it. This is my face changing from Blue to Black:

Reeeeeeeeeeee

I allways needed love and affection. If you ask me why and you don't I don't understand it neither. But is not an idea. More like a biological think. I suffer 'touch starvation' if yuo even know what it is. it happens even in my slip, in the bed with the pillow when im unconcious.

I envy you in a way, I havent choose to feel like this. Needing love and affection from the harpies has been my end. Probably will lead my to death or jail. Is stupid, yet cannot supress my body needs.

Im blackpilled because I have lika a split personality, my desperation is so high that makes me go bluepilled for a foid i like. then when the ovbious happens i remember 100 experiences like that and im remembered that foids are only after material things, no love, they are fucking trash whores and i become blackpilled again.

My brain does not work well, even shrinks know it. This is my face changing from Blue to Black:

View attachment 385427
I think you still subconsciously believe in NAWALT. This is why you crave love and affection.

Knowing AWALT, it would be illogial for men to have a biological need for love and female validation, because females are incapable of actually giving it. In the past, marriages were arranged for economical and familial reasons. Love was never a consideration.

This is why I argue that love is a socialized need. The Jews want men to crave female validation, because it leads to men putting females on a pedestal. You had the unfortune to be socialized into this though. Reading about the real inherent promiscuous and shallow nature of female, might hopefully cure it though.

Damn @BlkPillPres this sounds a lot like you. This ur alt?

Water, a substance composed of the chemical elements hydrogen and oxygen and existing in gaseous, liquid, and solid states. It is one of the most plentiful and essential of compounds. A tasteless and odourless liquid at room temperature, it has the important ability to dissolve many other substances.

I have never felt lonely, despite always being alone. Already as a child, I had no interest in playing with other children. On the breaks in school, I was always alone and entertained myself with my own fantasy. I almost never spoke to anyone, and I was fine with it. Only in high school, I attempted to be social because I wanted to get sex, but due to my earlier complete social inexperience, I ended up being bullied instead.
Thats a nice anecdote buddy, but some of us actually want friends you see. Thats why we have this community here online. This shit started off good but ended with pure COPE
Didn't @BlkPillPres make a thread just like this?
Yes he did and here he is again to convince us that we don't need social connections. TO that i say, fuck right off nigger

Making alts is for retards, it means that you are literally just trying to waste time doing nothing, there's no legitimate reason to have an alt, the only reason is to troll
here he is again

Sorry, only retards like yourself waste the time to make alts, stop projecting

Making alts is for retards, it means that you are literally just trying to waste time doing nothing, there's no legitimate reason to have an alt, the only reason is to troll

Sorry, only retards like yourself waste the time to make alts, stop projecting
Oh ok. Can’t lie though, this does sound a lot like you.

Please stop with this excusatory nonsense, everybody wants something, and at the same time anybody can be a realist and decide to want other things and "stop chasing a dream", its completely in your mind, you are choosing to stay like this, there is nothing forcing you, what humans literally do every single fucking day is defy nature

Its really no different than going to an ice cream store wanting the mint flavor and seeing that they only have vanilla and chocolate, someone who is a realist will say "I still want ice cream and those flavors taste good too" and just eat that, someone who is childish will throw a tantrum and endlessly complain about the fact that the store never has mint and should have mint in stock by now because you waited

You are never going to get mint, get over it, there's more than one flavor of ice cream in the world

You can will yourself into a new mindset, you can change your desires, you just have to choose to

But you won't because its much more convenient (and easy) to stay as you are, complain everyday, and pat yourself on the back for enduring all the suffering you've faced

Sadly though, you'll wake up one day in old age and your self consolation will no longer be enough to satisfy you, and its only then you'll realize its too late to change because you don't have enough time left

Sorry no, it doesn't work like that, stop with the bullshit special rules you've created for yourself, you are either black pilled or you aren't, people who are black pilled don't "fall off the wagon" and start being blue pilled again, being black pilled means you've COMPLETELY ACCEPTED THE BLACK PILL, as you will NEVER DOUBT IT, you are still blue pilled

You can keep telling yourself whatever you want, I clearly see you are the deluded type to blindly keep following whatever beliefs pop into your mind, so me telling you anything is pretty much a waste of time, but you are blue pilled, you aren't black pilled, there is no wiggle room in the black pill, you would never "go blue pilled for a foid" if you were black pilled, because the black pill would forever be in the back of your mind before you make any decisions with relation to women

Somebody else is just finally talking about something meta rather than memes on the forum, anybody who does that will sound like me in comparison now, because that's become "my shtick"

Last edited:
Its not obnoxious and filled with less narcissism, so I doubt it.

The beginning sentence is absolutely retarded though.

Humans are social creatures there's no denying that.

When they aren't social and are excluded. They make retarded statements like the first sentence in the OP, and take on a holier than though attitude.

They also spout pseudo intellectual garbage, and talk down to people who are just like them as if their pathetic lives are any better

Last edited:
I agree humans are inheritently selfish. But they are also social creatures.

Lots of recorded cases of mammals dying out of sheer loneliness. Why would humans be an exception?

Except for the part about the "Jewish elite" conditioning the masses to believe in holding ugly introverted males in suspicion or proclaiming all forms of degeneracy or hedonism as undesirable.

Last edited:
I agree humans are inheritently selfish. But they are also social creatures.

Lots of recorded cases of mammals dying out of sheer loneliness. Why would humans be an exception?
They aren't an exception. OP is reaching hard.

Ironically lonliness is exactly what drove him to make this post

2020 08 05 13 12 51

They aren't an exception. OP is reaching hard.

Ironically lonliness is exactly what drove him to make this post

View attachment 387882

People like you confuse boredom with loneliness, if humans were social creatures, it would not be possible for any man to spend days couped up in a room playing video games, humans desire entertainment, and socializing is just the most common and easy to access form of entertainment, that's it, pretty soon once virtual reality tech reaches its peak, a large and growing group of people (mostly youth) will barely even meet in person, what will people like you say then about "muh social animals" phenomenon

Lastly JFL at this response here:
Its not obnoxious

Dude I already know you are fucking stupid but on top of that you clearly have no self awareness, your entire persona is being obnoxious, I mean look at the image you just posted, look at your avatar, look at what you spam the site with :feelskek:

I actually forgot about you for a while, only saw this post because I clicked the "show ignored content" button to see what OP was saying lol

You are just an attention whore who projects your loneliness onto others JFL

Please stop with this excusatory nonsense, everybody wants something, and at the same time anybody can be a realist and decide to want other things and "stop chasing a dream", its completely in your mind, you are choosing to stay like this, there is nothing forcing you, what humans literally do every single fucking day is defy nature

Its really no different than going to an ice cream store wanting the mint flavor and seeing that they only have vanilla and chocolate, someone who is a realist will say "I still want ice cream and those flavors taste good too" and just eat that, someone who is childish will throw a tantrum and endlessly complain about the fact that the store never has mint and should have mint in stock by now because you waited

You are never going to get mint, get over it, there's more than one flavor of ice cream in the world

You can will yourself into a new mindset, you can change your desires, you just have to choose to

But you won't because its much more convenient (and easy) to stay as you are, complain everyday, and pat yourself on the back for enduring all the suffering you've faced

Sadly though, you'll wake up one day in old age and your self consolation will no longer be enough to satisfy you, and its only then you'll realize its too late to change because you don't have enough time left

Sorry no, it doesn't work like that, stop with the bullshit special rules you've created for yourself, you are either black pilled or you aren't, people who are black pilled don't "fall off the wagon" and start being blue pilled again, being black pilled means you've COMPLETELY ACCEPTED THE BLACK PILL, as you will NEVER DOUBT IT, you are still blue pilled

You can keep telling yourself whatever you want, I clearly see you are the deluded type to blindly keep following whatever beliefs pop into your mind, so me telling you anything is pretty much a waste of time, but you are blue pilled, you aren't black pilled, there is no wiggle room in the black pill, you would never "go blue pilled for a foid" if you were black pilled, because the black pill would forever be in the back of your mind before you make any decisions with relation to women

Somebody else is just finally talking about something meta rather than memes on the forum, anybody who does that will sound like me in comparison now, because that's become "my shtick"
Cuck

When they aren't social and are excluded. They make retarded statements like the first sentence in the OP, and take on a holier than though attitude.

They also spout pseudo intellectual garbage, and talk down to people who are just like them as if their pathetic lives are any better
Based

People like you confuse boredom with loneliness, if humans were social creatures, it would not be possible for any man to spend days couped up in a room playing video games, humans desire entertainment, and socializing is just the most common and easy to access form of entertainment, that's it, pretty soon once virtual reality tech reaches its peak, a large and growing group of people (mostly youth) will barely even meet in person, what will people like you say then about "muh social animals" phenomenon

Lastly JFL at this response here:

Dude I already know you are fucking stupid but on top of that you clearly have no self awareness, your entire persona is being obnoxious, I mean look at the image you just posted, look at your avatar, look at what you spam the site with :feelskek:

I actually forgot about you for a while, only saw this post because I clicked the "show ignored content" button to see what OP was saying lol

You are just an attention whore who projects your loneliness onto others JFL
I feel really sad you typed this entire paragraph out for me, because just like all your other useless pseudo intellectual posts, i've already learned not to read a single word.

Entire squad

I feel really sad you typed this entire paragraph out for me, because just like all your other useless pseudo intellectual posts, i've already learned not to read a single word.
>No arguments whatsoever
It is quite ironic that you call BlkPillPres “obnoxious”, yet he is the one arguing logically while you clearly cannot. Projection with complete lack of self-awareness.

Last edited:
>No arguments whatsoever
It is quite ironic that you call BlkPillPres “obnoxious”, yet he is the one arguing logically while you clearly cannot. Projection with complete lack of self-awareness.
We've had spats in the past due to simply disagreeing. He doesn't take any other argument into consideration but his own, and throws ad hominems (kinda like what you're doing btw) all the while disregarding any other opinions, hence the pseudo intellectual comment.

I have no interest in arguing with him due to these reasons. I'd rather argue with a boulder, because a boulder will be more capable of holding a conversation instead of taking on a holier than thou "i know everything about everything and you dont" attitude on an anonymous internet forum

Perhaps do some more research or ask questions on both sides before talking shit and commenting on a beef you know nothing about. A lot of people will back me up here. If he dropped the Pseudo intellectual persona then i guarantee more people would bother listening to him.

Last edited:
Covid ain't the virus, humans are.
Unironically that's what the "elite" are said to think by people that think the "elite" depopulation scheme up their sleeves
@ExpiringAspirin

Worldwide depopulation and ceasing natalist policies is the last thing on their mind. They benefit from having more people alive to harvest data from.

this

We've had spats in the past due to simply disagreeing. He doesn't take any other argument into consideration but his own, and throws ad hominems (kinda like what you're doing btw) all the while disregarding any other opinions, hence the pseudo intellectual comment.

I have no interest in arguing with him due to these reasons. I'd rather argue with a boulder, because a boulder will be more capable of holding a conversation instead of taking on a holier than thou "i know everything about everything and you dont" attitude on an anonymous internet forum

Perhaps do some more research or ask questions on both sides before talking shit and commenting on a beef you know nothing about. A lot of people will back me up here. If he dropped the Pseudo intellectual persona then i guarantee more people would bother listening to him.
You are guilty of this too, though. You also used ad hominem, and is not your entire gorilla persona an example of a “holier than thou” attitude? Hence why I think you are projecting.

I have not really seen any objective arguments for why humans are a social animal and that “loneliness” is not just a taught feeling. Even though I personally do not agree with BlkPillPres about everything, he does makes good points when it comes to topics like this.

You are guilty of this too, though. You also used ad hominem, and is not your entire gorilla persona an example of a “holier than thou” attitude? Hence why I think you are projecting.

I have not really seen any objective arguments for why humans are a social animal and that “loneliness” is not just a taught feeling. Even though I personally do not agree with BlkPillPres about everything, he does makes good points when it comes to topics like this.
No.

For starters I dont have a persona. I am an actual Gorilla. He on the other hand believes himself to be some messiah who has every answer and we're all low IQ followers to be enlightened by him.

I've never taken on a Holier than thou attitude, nor have I said someone is "Low iQ" for simply disagreeing with an opinion of mine. And as a result, people actually listen to me.

Why?

Because I face confrontation and allow free thought and opinions with every interaction I have instead of stamping my foot like a child when someone disagrees with me. I only ignore or block someone when I figure out they're, A. Purposefully antagonizing me, or B. Purposefully trolling me.

For example, I allow human garbage like Bummerdrummer to have conversations with me despite disagreeing with him and having different views.

BlkPillPress is incapable of this, and its why mostly everyone shits on him. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him, calls them low IQ, and throws a monsoon of ad hominems like an elementary school child.

God, i hate humanity so much that i wish everyone in this thread would get cancer and die.

View attachment 388600
BlkPillPress is incapable of this, and its why mostly everyone shits on him. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him, calls them low IQ, and throws a monsoon of ad hominems like an elementary school child.
He did the same thing to me in the past, wrote giant walls of text multiple times trying to win something. He refused to acknowledge the simple fact that I enjoy lifting and that it's a hobby for some people, he ran with his assumptions and wrote novels. Naturally I didn't bother reading his fantasies

He did the same thing to me in the past, wrote giant walls of text multiple times trying to win something. He refused to acknowledge the simple fact that I enjoy lifting and that it's a hobby for some people, he ran with his assumptions and wrote novels. Naturally I didn't bother reading his fantasies
Based. Its pretty much the only way to deal with him.

He doesn't "agree to disagree". Its his way or you're low IQ and blocked, so its hard to take the short novels he writes seriously

Waste of time conversing with a narcissist.

Unironically that's what the "elite" are said to think by people that think the "elite" depopulation scheme up their sleeves
@ExpiringAspirin

Worldwide depopulation and ceasing natalist policies is the last thing on their mind. They benefit from having more people alive to harvest data from.
am not sure if the people that erected these " 10 commandment stonehenge" infront of a courthouse in Georgia, U.S.A. over 30 years ago are elitist or eccentrics or both, but
their 1st is to reduce pop to 500 million, not sure if they want to adjust that to current which may be around 1 billion.

it is in several language version , inlcuding babylonian, hebrew, russian, chinese, english

Attachments

• ff_guidestones_f.jpg
    ff_guidestones_f.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 6
  • georgiaguidestone-2.jpg
    georgiaguidestone-2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 7
am not sure if the people that erected these " 10 commandment stonehenge" infront of a courthouse in Georgia, U.S.A. over 30 years ago are elitist or eccentrics or both, but
their 1st is to reduce pop to 500 million, not sure if they want to adjust that to current which may be around 1 billion.

it is in several language version , inlcuding babylonian, hebrew, russian, chinese, english
Maybe it's misdirection or just a coincidence. Or maybe it's just an eccentric aside and a hobby of however erected those things like you suggested. Idk all the media articles fear mongering about lowering birth rates and how there aren't enough people don't point to a clear push to depopulation. Quite the opposite infact ngl