Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All i do is smoking weed everyday. I don't give a fuck anymore

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
I really don't care. This world can burn as far as i care. All i do is smoking weed and daydreaming. And that's fine by me. As long as i can visualize a better world, more fit for me when i am stoned out of my mind, then fine. So be it. I want to ignore reality and this pathetic thing called "existence". Fuck this. I don't want to work. I don't want to study. All i want is to smoke weed and loose myself in a spiritual trance. This shitty world has nothing to offer me and humans suck in general. I want off this fucking ride. And if that means smoking weed until i lose my sanity and start to develop schizophrenia in the future then let it be that way. Whats the point in living when you have no life?

I realy wonder what @Weed have to say about this since you're smoking him everyday.

Just LDAR to be fair with you, its the best way.

I dont smoke weed much anymore. Its just the same thing over and over

Same bro. I’m LDARing to the max.

How do u sustain your existence?

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Based Hitler quote ngl.

There’s nothing really left fighting for though. There was more to strive for back then.

What's the point of fighting when you are unwanted and your entire existence is a fucking joke?

Based Hitler quote ngl.

There’s nothing really left fighting for though. There was more to strive for back then.
It's always easy to make up excuses. I'm arming myself and moving out in the forest ASAP to be prepare for the imminent collapse

Good coping method

Same here this world and more so humanity itself has failed us. I wish i could neet for life, only reason i wageslave atm is the longshiot hope of lookmaxing at some point. So i can pump and dump the hoes. Weed is great and helped me get through high school, wish i had some rn tbh...

Whats the point in living when you have no life?
There is no logical reason to live in a world so twisted and cruel, but fucking survival instincts make it much more difficult to end it all. Btw, welcome back bro

Same here this world and more so humanity itself has failed us. I wish i could neet for life, only reason i wageslave atm is the longshiot hope of lookmaxing at some point. So i can pump and dump the hoes. Weed is great and helped me get through high school, wish i had some rn tbh...
I will wageslave so can buy some more. Besides i have also have some debts to pay

The world is fucked. Nothing wrong with smoking weed.

same tbhthbh ded srs
tfw you can stare at a wall and not give a fuck about inceldom dedly srs
I wouldn't even mind living like this jfl tbhngl

I realy wonder what @Weed have to say about this since you're smoking him everyday.
ded srs tbhthbh
ngl
b u d d y
o
y
o

not much different from normies tbh

not much different from normies tbh
Normies also eat,sleep and shit. And so do we as well
same tbhthbh ded srs
tfw you can stare at a wall and not give a fuck about inceldom dedly srs
I wouldn't even mind living like this jfl tbhngl

ded srs tbhthbh
ngl
b u d d y
o
y
o

All i do is smoking weed 24/7. Unemployed virgin with no future. What the fuck do i have to live for anyway

Good to have you back