Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all i ever wanted in life was to be attractive

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Other things in my life is shit of course, and i dont really care, because all of those things could be fixed/ countered just by being attractive

Imagine being attractive, putting zero effort into dating and having people of the opposite gender swarm you and desire you simply by default. Walking down the street with people checking you out. Knowing you’re hot as hell and can do anything, being inspired by yourself every day just by looking in the mirror. Having many people check on you and care about you every day, having people who care what you’re doing at any given moment. Having dozens of options to choose from when it comes to future partners. Never hearing the phrase “your shirt looks nice” and instead hearing “have you considered modeling?” Basically, you get to experience what everyone else only sees in movies, only it’s your actual life.
Hot people live in a different reality. They did nothing to deserve this, all blind chance due to the genetic lottery. However, they are given all those rewards and more simply by virtue.

Hard to even imagine like some girls at school who sort of on the same wave length as you.. eg.. you liked their style, similar activities you liked, and you thought they were sexy. Then getting to know them and they actually adding to conversations and wanting to know you. Then dating and falling in love with a girl who also falls in love with you.

You know in a school grade like mine that had 125 students, there was probably 5-10 girls who i was on the same wave length on.. would have made good partners for me on a personality and how they wanted to live life and also attracted to.

Meanwhile back in the real world.. girls skin crawl when we walk near them, and girl gets primordial instinct to get the fuck away from us so she doesn't get impregnated with subhuman, disease level sperm.

Hard to even imagine like some girls at school who sort of on the same wave length as you.. eg.. you liked their style, similar activities you liked, and you thought they were sexy. Then getting to know them and they actually adding to conversations and wanting to know you. Then dating and falling in love with a girl who also falls in love with you.
You with never have this:feelsbadman:
biggest rope fuel on this site

You know in a school grade like mine that had 125 students, there was probably 5-10 girls who i was on the same wave length on.. would have made good partners for me on a personality and how they wanted to live life and also attracted to.

Meanwhile back in the real world.. girls skin crawl when we walk near them, and girl gets primordial instinct to get the fuck away from us so she doesn't get impregnated with subhuman, disease level sperm.
high school for me was a living hell, I have always been a socially awkward and anxious person all my life but i didnt really realise it back then. Add being ugly, it was clear to me now why pretty much all the females hated me/ stayed away from me and why i was severely bullied by normies as well. However ,this may sound cucky, but there was one female who was nice to me, it was genuine, and i have always respected that. unlike a lot of the other cunts who might have done it to get something out of it ( help with school work). Unfortunately now, im 25, its pretty much the same situation but worse.

Yep, ugly guys are like an insignificant part of the environment,aka background characters where as chads get to be the protagonists.

Those chads are privileged beyond there understanding and very oblivious to where there success originates from.

Life isn’t worth living if you have poor genetics, unless you’re extremely wealthy or have something else material that makes up for it.

Gods fault not ours, we exist because we are just a turnup on his shitty simulator. If anything we deserve more than those who were born “lucky” but instead we get this life. JFL

Yep, ugly guys are like an insignificant part of the environment,aka background characters where as chads get to be the protagonists.

Those chads are privileged beyond there understanding and very oblivious to where there success originates from.
Chads and foids arent oblivious they only want to seem that way to gaslight ugly motherfuckERs like us.

All I ever wanted in this life is to be loved...
Gods fault not ours, we exist because we are just a turnup on his shitty simulator. If anything we deserve more than those who were born “lucky” but instead we get this life. JFL
rumbling when?

What really hurts is that not only are we unlucky, but also forced to live this life of suffering.

I don't want to be deformed or anything, but I don't really care what I look like. I just want a girl to love me.

if ur attractive you have won in life

Chads and foids arent oblivious they only want to seem that way to gaslight ugly motherfuckERs like us.
I think there very oblivious always attributing there success to something else like hardwork or some bull like that.