Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all in favour of sending /r/trufemcels members to work in coal mines, say aye

in favour?

• aye

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, send one of them to me pls. Volcel if i wouodnt.

If they speak, whip them.

But only the coal burners.

first, give them the option to date us

if they say nay, I say aye

if they say aye, I say nay

Aye for misappropriating the term femcel.

Why are 'femcels' so fucking fake bro. Literally all they have to do is come here and u get free sex like it's not rocket science bro. They should all be shot in the head for being fake. You can't be femcel it's impossible. We are living proof. I bet at least 100-300 people on this forum would willingly fuck a real femcel here 100% of the time. Unless deformed or 1/10. But 2/10-3/10 and more no problem bro u would find a lot of people here willing to do it. But they don't wanna they only want chads.

can't wait for fakecels to say nay

Aye.

Unless deformed or 1/10. But 2/10-3/10 and more no problem bro u would find a lot of people here willing to do it. But they don't wanna they only want chads.

I disagree on the deformed and 1/10. You will still find men here and elsewhere who will take them, provided they will remain loyal and are virgins. Femcels, with no exceptions, cannot exist. Literal burn victim comatose foids on life support could have a partner.

No such thing as a femcel, why do yhey even bother? They're already female, they won, how much attention do they need?

aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye

No, send one of them to me pls. Volcel if i wouodnt.
They've beeb pumped and dunped and have chads stds
Why are 'femcels' so fucking fake bro. Literally all they have to do is come here and u get free sex like it's not rocket science bro. They should all be shot in the head for being fake. You can't be femcel it's impossible. We are living proof. I bet at least 100-300 people on this forum would willingly fuck a real femcel here 100% of the time. Unless deformed or 1/10. But 2/10-3/10 and more no problem bro u would find a lot of people here willing to do it. But they don't wanna they only want chads.
I'd fuck them, if they were clean (no stds) and don't smell bad

No, execute them by firing squad.

Thats were they belong, all females must go to the coal mines

I hope the coal mine would collapse

brutal ayepill

"Femcel" makes no sense. We are called incels, not "malecels".

Sex slaves would work better. They have no strength to do blue collar work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back