Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All incels are failed normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All incels wanted to be normal, but we got rejected because of our looks. We all failed to get a girlfriend when young, which is what most people (normies) do. We all failed to be normies.

water is wet ngl

We've missed out on too many developmental milestones. We will never feel alive. We will never feel manly. We will never feel like real adults. We're stuck mentally. Even socially we're fucked

It be like that

The chances of being deformed/trucel is the same Chance as being born with Chad tier genetics so he is right that we are all Normies in another reality but inells in this

This is not what failed normie origionally means...

We've missed out on too many developmental milestones. We will never feel alive. We will never feel manly. We will never feel like real adults. We're stuck mentally. Even socially we're fucked

who cares, according to the incel wiki failed normie means you tried to have a social life. If you tried, and were unsuccessful, that sounds very incel-esque to me

Failed normie is average guy who cant get gf

The stats arent real

He is right. Incel=incel for any reason
truecel=burnvictim or 1/10

If incels are failed normies... does that mean truecels are failed failed normies?

I guess you could say that yeah

This tbh. Failed normie is someone who had a social life and a semblance of a real (normal) life at one point in time, but are living an incel life now. Hence failed (or dropped down in status) normie (normal) life.

This tbh. Failed normie is someone who had a social life and a semblance of a real (normal) life at one point in time.
i think you mentioned that.

problem is that as inceldom rates rise you'll see many more guys in the 4-5 range become incels, and in that looks range getting a social life isn't really out of reach

i think you mentioned that.

problem is that as inceldom rates rise you'll see many more guys in the 4-5 range become incels, and in that looks range getting a social life isn't really out of reach
Yeah as requirements of males to fuck gets higher there’s going to be better looking people who won’t get shit on for looks socially, just romantically.