Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all incels are hateful

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
and jfl if you think you're not, "incels without hate" moralfags still feel hatred except its only targeted towards themselves, the only option other than internalizing your hatred is to externalize it which entails seeing society as your enemy, but no one wants to see themselves as an outcast, but what is an outcast but someone whos been left out of fundamental experiences that come with being human?

i cant see any way an incel may feel no hatred whatsoever, whether your hatred is targeted towards genes, parents, nature, humanity , society ,luck or whatever.

Last edited:
incels without hate
Memricel

JFL at incels that hold onto shit like "muh contribution to society"

many such cases

For me, the sadness is much stronger than any hate.

I'm not in the business of liking those who don't like me. So, yes, I'm hateful.

I have extreme dislike for people that do not like me!

I hate myself

Can’t disagree more strongly OP.

Hate is the common trait of youngcels almost exclusively.

We oldcels and wizards are pretty much emotionally numb at this point but yeah I can definitely understand the rage of young teencels with raging hormones seeing Chad and Stacy living it up all around them filled with happiness and fun while the teencel is dying inside knowing that while he should be living it up too in the prime of his young life cruel genetic destiny and mean feminist bitches deny him of what he feels should be his birthright at every opportunity.

Can’t disagree more strongly OP.

Hate is the common trait of youngcels almost exclusively.

We oldcels and wizards are pretty much emotionally numb at this point but yeah I can definitely understand the rage of young teencels with raging hormones seeing Chad and Stacy living it up all around them filled with happiness and fun while the teencel is dying inside knowing that while he should be living it up too in the prime of his young life cruel genetic destiny and mean feminist bitches deny him of what he feels should be his birthright at every opportunity.
makes sense, but I don't think this is exclusive to hatred as an emotion, as you age you simply become more numb to everything around you including positive things

makes sense, but I don't think this is exclusive to hatred as an emotion, as you age you simply become more numb to everything around you including positive things

Depends on the person really.

One of our first US presidents that being John Adams reportedly (or at least according to the HBO series based on his life) became ever more passionate about the beauty and joy of life the older he got.

In the series he remarked to his son “Rejoice evermore!” and went on to say to him something along the lines of “Oh how I wish that phrase were always in my heart and on my tongue!”

You’re definitely right though that there are a lot of dried up old men and just worn out people beaten up by life to the point they become indifferent and or numb to positive happenings and goings on but then so am I right that it all really depends on the individual person.

So we’ve reached a Mexican Standoff situation basically lol.

I hate incels that hate themselves and other incels. It's not your fault that you were predestined to lead an unfulfilling life simply because of the way you look. You are not to blame.

I hate everyone

JFL at incels that hold onto shit like "muh contribution to society"

many such cases
I only work because the alternative is starving and dying.
I don't derive this weird pleasure of slaving away for some boss that normies seem to have.

I only hate people who act in ways to make me hate them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm not in the business of liking those who don't like me. So, yes, I'm hateful.
I have extreme dislike for people that do not like me!
I hate incels that hate themselves and other incels. It's not your fault that you were predestined to lead an unfulfilling life simply because of the way you look. You are not to blame.
I only hate people who act in ways to make me hate them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I hate everyone tbh society, my parents and myself

People need to be more frank with themselves and others. Of course I feel a load of bad emotions because of inceldom.

Depends on the person really.

One of our first US presidents that being John Adams reportedly (or at least according to the HBO series based on his life) became ever more passionate about the beauty and joy of life the older he got.

In the series he remarked to his son “Rejoice evermore!” and went on to say to him something along the lines of “Oh how I wish that phrase were always in my heart and on my tongue!”

You’re definitely right though that there are a lot of dried up old men and just worn out people beaten up by life to the point they become indifferent and or numb to positive happenings and goings on but then so am I right that it all really depends on the individual person.

So we’ve reached a Mexican Standoff situation basically lol.
Couldn't agree with you more. I'm not full of hatred and anger like I was in my teens and early 20's and became more calm and mellow due to me being 31 going into 32. I do feel bad for the youngcels especially going to HS and College, being surrounded by Chads, Stacies, Normies etc. living it up while they're all alone, and what's more is the rage, depression, sex drive will skyrocket in the early to mid 20's and it begins to slow down in the late 20's. So everyone who isn't 30+ like us has a llloooonnnnngggggg and painful journey ahead of them, before they finally gain acceptance and attempt to make the best of it, like what most of us oldcels do.

i dont hate.I'm just apathetic.