Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels deserve to be NEETs

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I’ve been off sick from work for the last 10 days and I remembered just how good it was being a NEET, spending my NEETbux on prostitutes.
I don’t feel any better now so i’ll get a note from my doctor so I can LDAR for another week or so.

Tbh there’s no reason to work if you’re an incel. After a shitty day at work I want to go text my girlfriend and tell her how shit my day was. Maybe meet up with her and cuddle while watching movies. Without that, wagecelling is the most fucking suifuel thing you can experience

for those wondering what happened:https://incels.is/threads/excruciating-pain-on-the-back-of-my-head-when-gymcelling.240422/
I’m getting a scan done on my head in a week. It’s possibly an aneurysm.

Yeah I would've probably offed myself if I had to wageslave everyday.
Just know that's when you seal the deal on never getting laid and all your friends and family lowkey hating you (or being jealous of you).

Yeah I would've probably offed myself if I had to wageslave everyday.
I only wagecuck part-time. It’s still messing up my grades though. I’m low IQ so I can’t be both a collegecel and a wagecel for long. I think i’ll have to quit soon.

For real. I wanna drop out of college but I only have this and the next semester left before graduation. Coronahoax and online schooling only accelerated my need to LDAR

It’s a brutal life, mane.

gonna get myself diagnosed with shit so I can neetbux

If you're an incel wagecuck life sucks, student life sucks, NEET life sucks too. But yeah, it would be great to have disability bux or something.

Should be given lifetime free van rentalship from Ryder