Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels MUST change their avatar to Elliot Rodger (MAY 23rd) to pay respect

Will you change your avatar

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger was an incel pioneer. One of the most based of us out there. He walked so we could fly. 6 years ago he was killed by society. All incels should be grateful to walk the same earth as a man so based

167F32E1 499C 4B84 8B27 EC6A78A9E22F

Supreme Gentleman reporting in

@mental_out pin this thread

Big hail to Saints of old and new!

would do so but lazy

Done

Good idea

ban and report anyone who doesn't change their avi

Only if animeavicels do it.

ban and report anyone who doesn't change their avi
report me then cuz i dont want him in my avi, last year i changed my avi to er but now i dislike him so i wouldnt change my avi.

I've never changed my avi

Anyone who doesn't do it is a Chad confirmed

Did it before this thread :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

No I will not unchange my avatar.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to the departed, but by over empathising him aren't we turning normies against us? I almost feel that normies discredit him, most don't accept he was killed g society, nor accept he was failed by bad parents.

This is obvious when you see how society hasn't changed its thinking at all, hell look at rice parents now! 99% of them are terrible parents and fail their ricemen sons .

I think there are better saints, personally I am an apostle of St Hamudi (wish that guy would go back to making English videos), who are making the Incel case in a clearer, more quantitative way in 2020

I don't mean to be disrespectful to the departed, but by over empathising him aren't we turning normies against us? I almost feel that normies discredit him, most don't accept he was killed g society, nor accept he was failed by bad parents.

This is obvious when you see how society hasn't changed its thinking at all, hell look at rice parents now! 99% of them are terrible parents and fail their ricemen sons .

I think there are better saints, personally I am an apostle of St Hamudi (wish that guy would go back to making English videos), who are making the Incel case in a clearer, more quantitative way in 2020
I dont give a shit if normies dont like us. They hate us regardless because our ugly faces.

Were you some happy normie with lots of friends and great social life before you posted here? No,, you were always a loser and always will be because society made you one. Stop being a cuck

I dont give a shit if normies dont like us. They hate us regardless because our ugly faces.

Were you some happy normie with lots of friends and great social life before you posted here? No,, you were always a loser and always will be because society made you one. Stop being a cuck
Not really, but I had a social circle, same as ER, and was reasonably happy, and largely because I had humble aims. I thought I would find a nice girl with a big ass, hips, thighs, tan, who can cook and clean and get married, have kids, have a few properties, holiday homes, and be happy.
Obviously when a noodle sent me here, and I saw the real world, and realised how people saw me, that all changed, and by no means am I saying that normies deserve any mercy or sympathy for what they did to us.

I am just saying there are non violent people who make better point, Hamudi, IncelTV, face, etc: and two, that normies are not the enemy, ER went after innocent normies, admittedly because he failed at going after chads and Stacies.

Our enemies, in order, are cucks, simps, Becky's, and then last chad, Stacy, normies

i cant sympathize with a rich american kid who mogs me to infinity fuck you

Meme3795

He was unique and relatable, flawed and big minded. He was such a tragic person.

not even a fan, but done anyways

Honestly I feel like he failed his mission as he killed more incels than tutorial mode females. However doing it to show we can unite as incels towards a common movement.

God bless him

I like my current avi too much tbh

MODS PIN THIS SO EVERYONE SEES

@SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i

I think OP's idea is good. It would be nice to pay respects to St. Elliot.