Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious all incels need to GTFO from netherlands ASAP

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Living in Netherlands as an incel is absolute joke. I was forced to go outside with my parents for shopping (I'm 25 :feelsrope:).

From 5 hour shopping, this is what I saw:

1. IRL average Dutch male height is above 185 cm
I am 182 cm (I have truecel face), and being 100% serious, 8 / 10 Dutch young dudes were much taller than me, some towering over 200 cm. I felt like a child walking next to them.

The only shorter males were curry, arab, asian, and very occasionally Dutch dudes.

2. In almost all cases, the male was taller of the couple
In some cases, the difference was comedical, where the foid reached up to his belly button level.
This counts for young and old couples (JFL at those who thought dating was easier before dating apps)

Also in many cases, the male looked much better than the counterpart. I saw MANY very fine dudes (7/10) with land whales and ugly foids (4/10).

3. Most Dutch male are looksmaxxed (gym, fashion, fuck boy haircut)
7 out of 10 dudes looked at least high normie tier, not joking.

4. Very many Asian F and Dutch M couples
This time, ALL males were super tall, lower tier normies.

What does this mean for incels living in Netherlands?

a. 0% chance to get a Dutch foid (all ugly foids and land whales are taken by chadlites and high tier normies)
b. 0% chance to get an Asian / Ethnic foid (all taken by super tall low tier normies)

I am below average height and have Slavic ugly face = OVER :feelsrope:

"
all incels need to GTFO from Earth ASAP
"

It's over in every western country

same in germany, im 183 and I feel like a child when going literally anyfucking where. School is a nightmare.

Lol what BS again, Dutch, like all racially nordic people, are absolutely cucked beyond repair. One time in Rotterdam and all you see is semi-Monkey Moroccans with blonde dutch sluts, there is even a whole industry of these Arabs getting them into prostitution called "Loverboys" while white men sit and watch their daughters and sisters get raped.
Lol at the people living in a "white supremacy" parallel dimension.

Fuck, I wanted to go there on summer to work some low paid job but hearing this makes me dizzy. It would be literal hell for Slav 170 cm manlet

Last edited:
Living in Netherlands as an incel is absolute joke. I was forced to go outside with my parents for shopping (I'm 25 :feelsrope:).

From 5 hour shopping, this is what I saw:

1. IRL average Dutch male height is above 185 cm
I am 182 cm (I have truecel face), and being 100% serious, 8 / 10 Dutch young dudes were much taller than me, some towering over 200 cm. I felt like a child walking next to them.

The only shorter males were curry, arab, asian, and very occasionally Dutch dudes.

2. In almost all cases, the male was taller of the couple
In some cases, the difference was comedical, where the foid reached up to his belly button level.
This counts for young and old couples (JFL at those who thought dating was easier before dating apps)

Also in many cases, the male looked much better than the counterpart. I saw MANY very fine dudes (7/10) with land whales and ugly foids (4/10).

3. Most Dutch male are looksmaxxed (gym, fashion, fuck boy haircut)
7 out of 10 dudes looked at least high normie tier, not joking.

4. Very many Asian F and Dutch M couples
This time, ALL males were super tall, lower tier normies.

What does this mean for incels living in Netherlands?

a. 0% chance to get a Dutch foid (all ugly foids and land whales are taken by chadlites and high tier normies)
b. 0% chance to get an Asian / Ethnic foid (all taken by super tall low tier normies)

I am below average height and have Slavic ugly face = OVER :feelsrope:

Also being an incel is illegal in the Netherlands. I made a thread about it recently.

I call the Dutch "long necks", fucking giraffe ppl.

Lol what BS again, Dutch, like all racially nordic people, are absolutely cucked beyond repair. One time in Rotterdam and all you see is semi-Monkey Moroccans with blonde dutch sluts, there is even a whole industry of these Arabs getting them into prostitution called "Loverboys" while white men sit and watch their daughters and sisters get raped.
Do you know why European girls are so obsessed with Arab guys as if they're wanting to be raped so badly?

Do you know why European girls are so obsessed with Arab guys as if they're wanting to be raped so badly?
Because they are "exotic" and modern white men are soyboy cucks while Arabs,Turks and other brown muslims often drive big and expensive cars and just generally have a somewhat artifically inflated social status when compared to the average west/north Euro, not to mention that the browns seem to lack much insight,often have a sociopathic character and are not afraid of talking to women they find hot. As we all know, women love sociopaths.
Either JBW is an american thing in relation to Blacks(eventhough even there it seems Blacks are somehwat similiar to our Muslims) or it is something completely made up on this forum by unlucky non-white men who seem to lack any of the things I mention above.
Indians and east-Asian do not count btw.

Because they are "exotic" and modern white men are soyboy cucks while Arabs,Turks and other brown muslims often drive big and expensive cars and just generally have a somewhat artifically inflated social status when compared to the average west/north Euro, not to mention that the browns seem to lack much insight,often have a sociopathic character and are not afraid of talking to women they find hot. As we all know, women love sociopaths.
Either JBW is an american thing in relation to Blacks(eventhough even there it seems Blacks are somehwat similiar to our Muslims) or it is something completely made up on this forum by unlucky non-white men who seem to lack any of the things I mention above.
Indians and east-Asian do not count btw.
don't let the copenics and mods on this site gaslight you into thinking JBW is a thing, it isn't

tbh, really weird that these "chad" countries have shit birth rates (births mostly from ethnics anyway) even tho their economy is doing great.

only semi-based western country is ireland from what i saw and they r on decline prolly

The truth can be harmful.

only semi-based western country is ireland from what i saw and they r on decline prolly
americans have these weird fantasies when it comes to ireland and scotland, they really don't know shit about anything happening in those countries. Reminds me of /pol/ thinking the SNP are right-wing because they have the word "nationalist" in their name

your parents led you through the nine circles of hell by migrating to the netherlands

I left last week. So glad I escaped. Never going back

Lots of Dutch men have incel faces, long forehead with big nose and long philtrum. Their only good trait is height but I suppose that doesn't matter if you're competing with just other Dutch in your own country.

I hate going to the mall, this is what I see 24/7.
Not only the mall but basically anywhere you step outside.
I remember seeing this chinese female tourist talking to some dutch guys while her most likely friend / boyfriend ricecel manlet with acne was waiting for her. Brutal.

Retarded post. I live in Rotterdam, MMDF couples aren't common, BMWF are a lot more common. Even some Moroccan girls go for black guys, jfl.
Lots of Dutch men have incel faces, long forehead with big nose and long philtrum. Their only good trait is height but I suppose that doesn't matter if you're competing with just other Dutch in your own country.
What a cope. Most Dutch guys have above average faces.

Retarded post. I live in Rotterdam, MMDF couples aren't common, BMWF are a lot more common. Even some Moroccan girls go for black guys, jfl.
Lol, anti-white Bullshit. Yes, infact it is very common to see north Africans with white girls but never the other way around as their tribal middle eastern culture does not allow their women to even date, let alone outside of their religion and race.

Lol, anti-white Bullshit. Yes, infact it is very common to see north Africans with white girls but never the other way around as their tribal middle eastern culture does not allow their women to even date, let alone outside of their religion and race.
I live in Rotterdam, you fucking idiot. Jfl at arguing with somebody who lives here. Your IQ is in the negative.

I live in Rotterdam, you fucking idiot. Jfl at arguing with somebody who lives here. Your IQ is in the negative.
Ohh okay, so you "live" somwhere automatically is proof for what ever crap you spew, it could not be the same BS that non-whites always spew like relentless and never ending "white supremacy" or "racism", I have to just beliiiieeve some random bot on the internet.
Yeah right......

How tall is typical Dutch foid

Ohh okay, so you "live" somwhere automatically is proof for what ever crap you spew, it could not be the same BS that non-whites always spew like relentless and never ending "white supremacy" or "racism", I have to just beliiiieeve some random bot on the internet.
Yeah right......
Congratulations, you're the most stupid person on here for arguing with a Rotterdam native on the Rotterdam dating scene.

Congratulations, you're the most stupid person on here for arguing with a Rotterdam native on the Rotterdam dating scene.
Nice rebuttal as you "living" there makes you an expert on everything going on there. I see, you have a high IQ, probably above the average of India

"
all incels need to GTFO from Earth ASAP
"

Legit boyo.

Cliffs:

c9odiIh.gif

I fucking hate being an ugly manlet.

Nice rebuttal as you "living" there makes you an expert on everything going on there. I see, you have a high IQ, probably above the average of India
YOU ARE A RETARDED RIGHT WINGER. IMAGINE ARGUING WITH A ROTTERDAM NATIVE. CUMSKIN BRAIN IQ.

Image result for when the coping is too strong

I'm never planning to go there tbh

Great "cope" when I am admitting that other races are superior to mine getting women. What a super cope.....

I guess the word cope has degenerated to mean "having dissenting opinions" on this forum.

I know a roastie that moved there. Her pussy is basically a revolving door (she herself admitted it, albeit not the way I described it). She's having the time of her life there now.
Countries that are usually very good for women (Northern Europe, Australia, Canada, US) are hell for men with sub-8 looks.

I dont have money to move out, its over for me.

I wouldn't mind nuking Chadland

That's why weed and prostitution is legal there: To keep the sub-180 cm incels from killing themselves

Great "cope" when I am admitting that other races are superior to mine getting women. What a super cope.....

I guess the word cope has degenerated to mean "having dissenting opinions" on this forum.
I just want you to know you don't get enough credit on the forum

I'd love to live in Netherlands. At least there are red light districts, there.

Anyone who wants to buy my flat here in France and sell me one in Netherlands or Germany, please let me know.