Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All Incels Should Side With George Zimmerman Over Trayvon Martin

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Let's look at the Zimmerman vs. Martin issue from an incel loyalist point of view:

George Zimmerman:
Turbomanlet
3/10 face
Peruvian sexually undesirable ethnic
Chubby, middle-aged, seen by normtards as a "loser"
Hated by foids

Trayvon Martin:
6'3"
6/10 face
Thugmaxxed Tyrone
Probably got more sex in his short life than Zimmerman ever did
Beloved by foids

It's obvious from looking at the unbiased facts that between the two Zimmerman is our "bro," the ugly guy who was abused by society just like we are. Trayvon was the privileged sex haver who probably bullied incels. Any incel who sides with Trayvon and bashes Zimmerman is a cucked low-IQ retard.

Incels need to stop thinking in terms of normie political lines, because we're not normies and they don't apply to us. Black Panthercels need to stop crying over every dead Tyrone, it's really getting old. Don't know why they bash stormfrontcels so much, they think exactly like them.

damn, never thought about it like that.

Also wasn't Zimmerman de-raced at the time and called a white hispanic or something? :lul:

Holy shit I had no clue of the height disparity. George Zimmerman is innocent. If anything, Travon would've shot Zimmerman for entering his neighborhood. It's such a double standard that we can't go into ghettos but they invade our neighborhoods.

nigga that shit happen like almost 10 years ago who cares

honestly i try to be against chad as much as I can