Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious all it takes is for men not too have sex to be considerd a terriost

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
and people say sex isn't important then why does the media cover topics about sexless men so much :soy: :soy: :soy: and why are they scared of them?
oh! is it because it is not normal for a man to not have sex? we need easy legal prostitution and I think soon it will come if enough happenings will happen

Foids say sex isn't important so that they don't sound like whores.

Normies say sex isn't important so that they sound like they've had a lot of sex (to impress other normies).

Only incels openly admit that sex is important.

Sounds like this is a US problem. Legal prostitution probably won't come soon because prostitution advocates (while many) haven't been vocal enough about the issue or don't know how to do proper propaganda* in its favor.

I'm certain however that there are many loopholes to avoid being arrested for it. First, this is a state or local issue, definitely not federal. Just as sanctuary cities exist, there's a good chance some areas have poor or no enforcement. There is the issue of proof and privacy too. Proof of prostitution is not easy to obtain due to the 4th amendment and the fact that it doesn't have a real victim. It sucks that people in certain countries have to play these silly games, but the system has plenty of flaws.

*I use the word in a neutral way. Propaganda is not inherently good or bad, it all depends on what you are promoting. The anti-prostitution advocates use propaganda, so we should too to even things out.

Sounds like this is a US problem. Legal prostitution probably won't come soon because prostitution advocates (while many) haven't been vocal enough about the issue or don't know how to do proper propaganda* in its favor.

I'm certain however that there are many loopholes to avoid being arrested for it. First, this is a state or local issue, definitely not federal. Just as sanctuary cities exist, there's a good chance some areas have poor or no enforcement. There is the issue of proof and privacy too. Proof of prostitution is not easy to obtain due to the 4th amendment and the fact that it doesn't have a real victim. It sucks that people in certain countries have to play these silly games, but the system has plenty of flaws.

*I use the word in a neutral way. Propaganda is not inherently good or bad, it all depends on what you are promoting. The anti-prostitution advocates use propaganda, so we should too to even things out.
Its super cucked that i cant fuck a woman for pay even though i think its cucked in a sense i still want too have stesmy hot sex one way or the other

Its super cucked that i cant fuck a woman for pay even though i think its cucked in a sense i still want too have stesmy hot sex one way or the other

Sounds like FOSTA made things even harder. Don't you have a forum or something to screen hookers maybe one not registered in the US?

Police sometimes organize stings to catch johns. They pose as hookers. But actual hookers will rarely rat you out cause it's obviously bad for business.

If you can find a way to confirm she ain't a cop, you're probably safe. For the low-tier street hookers you can probably just stalk* them and their johns and see if she puts out (could be risky though if a pimp notices). If she puts out, there's no way she's a cop. For indoor, there are online reviews. I just prefer indoors cause I think they're cleaner, prettier and less into drugs.

* hopefully this post has also triggered a few feminists

Last edited: