Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All men should hate foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
It should be quite obvious why most of us hate women, and all men (including chads) should hate foids.
To the IT foid reading this, don't you have something more productive to do than to waste time in forums for depressed, lonely, virgin men? The truth is - you don't. And that's because you don't have to, since most of you foids can easily make a living cucking your boyfriend or twitchthotting. Call it the result of living life on tutorial mode. You find it absolutely necessary to shit on us to make yourself feel better about being afraid of having to settle with a low smv man, and disguising it with "calling us out". Your attention to us only reveals a deep insecurity on your part. What tf do you hope to accomplish by calling us out? The only thing you're accomplishing for us is advertising. And that's the way most of us here see it.
Of course, most all foids become insecure when presented with the idea of having to settle with a low-value man. And they don't even have to consciously realize it. The IT foid behavior of mocking incels is not because they think calling them out will make the world a better place(obviously not) or they think they are fighting a cause to help improve lives(just lol!), but it is because deep down they want to justify their bluepilled beliefs by looking at the effects, rather than the causes of inceldom.

Every sensible man should hate holes (soys, simps, cucks, male feminists are not a part of it). What's even their to like about them?
Their evil hypergamous nature? Their superficial mindset which discriminates against men merely on the basis of looks? Their ability to spread their legs and get every they want? Holes are fucking pathetic. They deserve our hate and nothing else.

I cant even look at the news anymore. Men are being replaced with these foids. I dont even want to hear them. I changed. Changed for the better.

Imagine being a simp in 2020 where women have an unlimited amount of rights and cucked laws at their favor

I hate foids

Islam is right about women.

Another day another Mental breakdown...water wet

I cant even look at the news anymore. Men are being replaced with these foids. I dont even want to hear them. I changed. Changed for the better.
I hate bias news too tbh

It’s not worth the effort of convincing men to hate women. They’re all normies and it’s cool and hip to to empower women and treat them like goddesses. Only Chad can get away with being a dick and not giving a damn about any sort of feminism. Normies on the other hand, are incredibly cucked and it’s hilarious, because nowadays we have normies using our terminology improperly. They pick terms from our culture they barely understand then act like a fucking encyclopedia. They’re so backwards they’ll call someone a cuck one minute then go back to trying to escape the friendzone jfl.

Is understandable in this days tbh

it is because deep down they want to justify their bluepilled beliefs by looking at the effects
not only that, but most of theme know they live pathetic lives and they think they are above us and get joy from putting us down.

Dangerously based

Unfortunately the world is full of cucks

I hate foids like i hate mosquitoes. It's in their nature wanting to suck my blood and i can't blame them for it but it's in my rights to use repellant.

How could I not hate foids? 90% of my interactions with them make me feel like shit, and of all the people that treated me horribly through school most were foids. Foids are a cruel joke

Every sensible man should hate holes (soys, simps, cucks, male feminists are not a part of it). What's even their to like about them?
Their evil hypergamous nature? Their superficial mindset which discriminates against men merely on the basis of looks? Their ability to spread their legs and get every they want? Holes are fucking pathetic. They deserve our hate and nothing else.
Islam is right about women.
How could I not hate foids? 90% of my interactions with them make me feel like shit, and of all the people that treated me horribly through school most were foids. Foids are a cruel joke

Meh I can't bring myself to hate women.

Maybe I'm just too weak.

I can't compel anyone to love me if they don't.