Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my bullies have become successful

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
All the bullies who laugched and mocked me and made me suffer for many years are now extremely successful analysts, executives, doctors, lawyers, engineers, pro athletes and have very attractive girlfriends and many friends. Meanwhile i never bullied anyone and was nice to everyone yet i am a social outcast with no friends and no life.

Damn. This literally happened to me. All bullies are happy as hell and successful.

all my bullies have become drugged out criminals, I've always been on the goodside with the preps

Well it’s not ovER yet buddy

well my bullies arent that high up employment but most of them have jobs and a gf last time i checked facebook which was about 2 years ago.

All of my bullies are nobodies with bad taste or dead, so I win there for once I guess.

"They will be cleaning your floors in the future"
Incels never win
giphy.gif

Just world theory is a meme, otherwise nearly all politicans and rich ppl in general would be fked.

thats the world we live in now

the rich get rich, the poor gets poorer

bad people become liked, good people become hated

liars become leaders, trustworthy become prisoners

Garbage said:
All the bullies who laugched and mocked me and made me suffer for many years are now extremely successful analysts, executives, doctors, lawyers, engineers, pro athletes and have very attractive girlfriends and many friends. Meanwhile i never bullied anyone and was nice to everyone yet i am a social outcast with no friends and no life.

How many people bullied you?

Jeez

if you were nice to everyone, but are a social outcast and have no friends....I think people probably see you differently. Probably good to admit while you weren't a bully, there are things you could have done (with social skills we lack) that could have at least made you male friends.

yeah that's just a retarded hollywood movie trope about the attractive bully chad ending up working at a fast food restaurant while the bullied incel gets rich and gets all the women.

fact is it's proven attractive people get paid more and even trusted more.

refmd said:
yeah that's just a retarded  hollywood movie trope about the attractive bully chad ending up working at a fast food restaurant while the bullied incel gets rich and gets all the women.

fact is it's proven attractive people get paid more and even trusted more.

Not to mention its hard to focus on your career/school if your entire life is a 24/7 TORTURE.

Freakofnature said:
Incels never win
giphy.gif

lmao

luckily one of my bullies was in jail, is poor, shit education, etc... He did however get a pretty hot club slut pregnant when he was young and is now raising her kid while being married to a chubby average looking girl.

The other bully is now obese and married to a 3/10 landwhale.

The other bully is single and balding hard. He did have a great life so far though, dating an average girl and he has tons of friends and a great social life.

Two of the biggest assholes at my school ended up millionaires and now sponsor the reunions. (of course I've never gone)

A bunch did die, luckily. God bless the opiod crisis.

Tellem--T said:
thats the world we live in now

the rich get rich, the poor gets poorer

bad people become liked, good people become hated

liars become leaders, trustworthy become prisoners

We are truly witnessing the end of times brother astaghfirullah

guerillahubris said:
Yawm al Qiyamah is coming soon. I hope all my incel brothers are ready.

guerillahubris said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMgwwDkFxE[/video]

When I was told that my bullies would be nowhere in life was a huge lie, they're living better lives than me and now 4 years later to today I'm stuck to pick up the pieces and failing at every chance I get given

Same.

One guy that bullied me just graduated law school lmao

My main bully in school was this bitch who is now on spawn #3 from chad #2

A Good Friend said:
Two of the biggest assholes at my school ended up millionaires and now sponsor the reunions. (of course I've never gone)

A bunch did die, luckily. God bless the opiod crisis.

Win some, lose some.

Freakofnature said:
Incels never win
giphy.gif

PLEASE NO I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS ONE THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME THIS

Freakofnature said:
Incels never win
giphy.gif

ropecel said:
Freakofnature said:
Incels never win
giphy.gif
PLEASE NO I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS ONE THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME THIS
It's overrrr

JFL. I would never check the life of someone that I knew in highschool.