Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All My Friends are Incel

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
In the real world and online.

I have friends in the real world ages 18-55. All are incel.

Hearing them cope is hard: 'I dont really want a girl. Im like Tesla, i dont need one.' Or 'a girlfriend isnt worth the hassle'. We all know thats cope. These sad mfers. They deserve better then this. They're good guys and decent looking, but sub 5. Their look matches havent been single since grade school.

Even online its the same. My online friends tell me about what celebrity they would like to have as a GF.

The incel epidemic is far worse then anyone can imagine. This is going to destroy men. WHen more and more of us go NEET and LDAR because we notice how much we put into society without getting anything back (the 200% rule) things are going to get hard on normies. WHo is going to flip their burgers? Empty their trash? Sub 5 men were able to do this in the past because they had a girl to go home to. Now they are putting in 200% effort and no reward. Its going to get really, really bad when these men drop out of society. The West will collapse.

Yeh all my "friends" are incel too. Even though I only have 1 irl friend and 2 weed dealers who arent really friends

Hearing them cope is hard: 'I dont really want a girl. Im like Tesla, i dont need one.' Or 'a girlfriend isnt worth the hassle'. We all know thats cope. These sad mfers. They deserve better then this. They're good guys and decent looking, but sub 5. Their look matches havent been single since grade school.

Even online its the same. My online friends tell me about what celebrity they would like to have as a GF.

The incel epidemic is far worse then anyone can imagine. This is going to destroy men. WHen more and more of us go NEET and LDAR because we notice how much we put into society without getting anything back (the 200% rule) things are going to get hard on normies. WHo is going to flip their burgers? Empty their trash? Sub 5 men were able to do this in the past because they had a girl to go home to. Now they are putting in 200% effort and no reward. Its going to get really, really bad when these men drop out of society. The West will collapse.

Does being married with a fat wife who hate you count as incel?

If so, literally every guy I know is incel (no women) or incel (married with ugly woman).

"A girlfriend isn't worth the hassle" might be a cope, but it's kinda true at the same time, especially taken the 200% rule into account.

the only friend I have is 7 and it's my bulldog

All my friends are dead

There is a massive growing disparity between men and women. Men have to put in an unbelievable amount of effort just to receive a few breadcrumbs if they are lucky, while women get to have everything without having to lift a finger. This disbalance cannot continue to exist for long. Society is highly due for a correction.

and no one ever seems to acknowledge the disparity

No one cares about us. I feel like a ghost. Unloved, uncared for, unvalued. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I bet most men feel this way, especially ones over 25 or 30

Someone might say most men get laid, but I've never seen a man over 30 do well with women. It's nearly impossible

I know some virgins irl too, but they are all coping hard with the bluepill.

I only have a few circle of friends and only my best friend is considered "blackpilled". I'm also blackpilled & incel, but you get the point.

I know some virgins irl too, but they are all coping hard with the bluepill.
Same here. Many of my irl friends cope to the empth degree with little examples of some guys getting their first GF by 45 or one fat guy managed to bag a 10/10 Stacy, while possible is highly unlikely, when I respond with just because some people win the lottery doesn't mean everyone will and the usual response is "why do you have to be such a downer?" or "your negative attitude is what keeps women away". After a while I just don't bother, one friend at least understands somewhat and is willing to get a sexdoll. But yeah many people are just too drunk on the bluepill to see reality for what it is.

All my friends are incel, push me to the edge :incel::incel:

Friends?! What are these friends of whom you speak?

I don't have friends. I wish I had incel friends

All except one of my friends are incel

I don't know no guy who is incel in real life.

I have no friends what so ever

I dont have friends anymore

My friends are normies and chadlites. Suicide fuel tbh

I only have steam and discord incel friends. It's over for non-IRL-Friendlesscels

My friends are normies and chadlites. Suicide fuel tbh
It's another version of hell tbh. Watching as those cucks get what you can't and also treating you as an inferior being as well :woke:. Fucking useless selfish faggots.

Where the fuck are all the girls??? How can all girls be in relationship it makes no fuckin sense

Where the fuck are all the girls??? How can all girls be in relationship it makes no fuckin sense

They are married to their social media. They get all the male validation and approval they need there. Also feminism tells them to spend the prime of their life wage slaving instead of looking for a man to raise a family with.

They are married to their social media. They get all the male validation and approval they need there. Also feminism tells them to spend the prime of their life wage slaving instead of looking for a man to raise a family with.
They are definitely not wages leaving, only men are wage slaving

It's another version of hell tbh. Watching as those cucks get what you can't and also treating you as an inferior being as well :woke:. Fucking useless selfish faggots.

Worst thing that they know It’s over for me but still they bombard me with shitty normie advices like “just get a haircut br0 “ (i have long hair and those retards think it’s the reason of my inceldom)

Last edited:

Even if it's cope, how is it a bad cope? Quit being a slave to your dick.
Same here. Many of my irl friends cope to the empth degree with little examples of some guys getting their first GF by 45 or one fat guy managed to bag a 10/10 Stacy, while possible is highly unlikely, when I respond with just because some people win the lottery doesn't mean everyone will and the usual response is "why do you have to be such a downer?" or "your negative attitude is what keeps women away". After a while I just don't bother, one friend at least understands somewhat and is willing to get a sexdoll. But yeah many people are just too drunk on the bluepill to see reality for what it is.
I think you mean drunk on the blue kool-aid.

Worst thing that they know It’s over for me but still they bombard me with shitty normie advices like “just get a haircut br0 “ (i have long hair and those retards think it’s the reason of my inceldom)
smh typical

Same

It's unbelievable how many lonely men my country has

All of my friends had girlfriend except me. :/

Your friend is cucking you.

Do you like collecting games and badges?
Gz5yt8y.png
i don't care about badges tho