Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my life I've been told, "eventually you'll find love".

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
The girls never "came along". I watched my bullies get multiple girlfriends while i told myself what a good human being i was for not constantly shooting my shot at girls. I'm 19 with zero experience while my nigger countrymen are in polygamous relationships, and are constantly getting validation from girls.

I'm getting desperate. I might start approaching girls tbh. I know Chad doesn't have to try, but I'm obviously not Chad, so I'll have to do something, anything. I've been doing the same thing for years and nothings changed

I NEED COOCHIE
Images 57

Not being able to get coochie destroyed me

I'm 19 with zero experience while my nigger countrymen are in polygamous relationships, and are constantly getting validation from girls.
all the foids are most likely just going to those top chads

all the foids are most likely just going to those top chads
Yup. I personally know two lightskin brothers who went to my HS. They legit had almost all the girls in the school crushing on them. It was insane. I hated the way they always looked at them. That was how I knew I was definitely ugly, because a girl had never looked at me that way

I knew I was ugly when my reflection in the mirror roped.

Also "don't worry, life will get better in future when you're older"

Yeah... :feelsbadman:

The world is full of blue-pill shills. Stupid drone society.

Same dude, thats all I get told, "Eventually, bro." While everyone else has one I just sit from the side and watch. Its kinda funny because when you spit blackpilled facts at them all they say is "dude you're insane, get help bro." Or "Dude you just haven't found the right one yet bro, even tho you have approached thousands of women." Makes me sick because I know they wouldn't say it if they were in my shoes or any of our shoes.

Immigrants take girls away from us.
Before someone says cope: Yes, it's undeniably true. Due to mass migration the gender ratio in many countries gets completely fucked up (for example: 120 males against 100 females in Germoney, the same gender ratio as in China), even if hypergamy/other concepts didn't exist (which they do) this would condemn men to a live of involuntary celibacy because finding a girlfriend is now mathematically impossible (except if they left their country and this would only relocate the incel problem to another place like seen in SEA).
The competition increases due to more available men - and this is definetely a direct disadvantage for every male, because the happiness of males/females is mutually exclusive and their luck of more options is your bad luck as a low-status male.

Yes, most ethnics don't have the capacities of accumulating sexual capital, but they don't improve the situation for you either and the normies/chads of their respective races are even your direct disadvantage. While immigration might not be the sole cause of the inceldom of many whitecels it certainly doesn't help or even worsens their problems. Denying this is simply a lie, because more males means more options for females, more competition and more inceldom.

And the funny moment comes when you realize that the politicians that are directly responsible for that shit are also the same politicians who always complain about the incel problem in these countries and warn about the dangers they could pose: You reap what you sow.

Attachments

• JenseitsVonVorbei.PNG
    JenseitsVonVorbei.PNG
    904.8 KB · Views: 49
It's just a way of people telling you "STFU and stop whining. Here's some false hope to keep you quiet."

Its a lie bluepilled parents tell their kids. Life becomes orders of magnitude more difficult as you age. What was acceptable as a child, like virginity for example, becomes a burden when you are older. It bleeds into almost every facet of life

What they really mean is, "Someday you'll be able to betabux for some used up whore after she's done fucking chads and willing to settle"

What they really mean is, "Someday you'll be able to betabux for some used up whore after she's done fucking chads and willing to settle"
Amazing how everyone's mom will say shit like this. Because even they know there's always a willing beta for EVERY foid.

Sorry, but you won't. Not the way you currently are at least.

when fuckers tell me shit like that, i just say she must have died in a car crash or something.

Take this advice from and oldcel: just find a hole and fuck it. ANY hole. Just fucking do it before it's too late. It'll be more and more difficult as the time goes by.

The girls never "came along". I watched my bullies get multiple girlfriends while i told myself what a good human being i was for not constantly shooting my shot at girls. I'm 19 with zero experience while my nigger countrymen are in polygamous relationships, and are constantly getting validation from girls.

I'm getting desperate. I might start approaching girls tbh. I know Chad doesn't have to try, but I'm obviously not Chad, so I'll have to do something, anything. I've been doing the same thing for years and nothings changed

I NEED COOCHIEView attachment 380103

19 try 25 youngnigga u have hell ahead of you rope now

You’ll find love eventually = you’ll never find love

I'm getting desperate. I might start approaching girls tbh.

Are you saying you never approached?

If so why are you surprised you didn't magically get a girl friend?

You’ll find love eventually = you’ll never find love
Chads and foids never have to find it. That's why we never can. It's given at birth.