Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my racepillers are gone

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
First @13k and @Tellem-T left, now no @gymletethnicel or @chudur-budur. Soon all the ethnics here will be bluepilled like @RREEEEEEEEE.

Ur right, I am racepilled ethnic but I am not as powerful as @chudur-budur, @13k, @gymletethnicel or @Tellem--T , but you are our last hope OP, may you keep up the good fight and uphold and spread the racepill

You often deny the racepill.
If racepill means that Islamic brown men are hated by everyone, even by their own and Islamic bitches chase white cocks and black cocks then consider me racepilled.

If racepill means that Islamic brown men are hated by everyone, even by their own and Islamic bitches chase white cocks and black cocks then consider me racepilled.
It's more than that, all females are offended by the existence of ethnic men.

Also, who is going to spread the dogpill now that @chudur-budur is gone :feelsbadman:

Also, who is going to spread the dogpill now that @chudur-budur is gone :feelsbadman:
You think I don't know? Islamic bitches are rude towards me for no reason, not just verbally but even with body language. I remember two years ago I was following an elective class but only a Moroccan hijabi and I showed up. After it was over, she was waiting for the elevator. I approached the elevator as well and she was waiting a few seconds but I could feel that "get away from me, vermin" vibe and then she just left to take the stairs instead. I will post a thread about this in ID.

Also, I demand an apology from you for slander. Could be this thread or in a new thread.

I’m racist

I am racepilled
keep up the good fight

You think I don't know? Islamic bitches are rude towards me for no reason, not just verbally but even with body language. I remember two years ago I was following an elective class but only a Moroccan hijabi and I showed up. After it was over, she was waiting for the elevator. I approached the elevator as well and she was waiting a few seconds but I could feel that "get away from me, vermin" vibe and then she just left to take the stairs instead. I will post a thread about this in ID.

Also, I demand an apology from you for slander. Could be this thread or in a new thread.
To be truly racepilled you have to accept that we are inferior to the white man in every possible way.

Ok I'm sorry, but you do post bluepilled things related to religions and circumcision.
Thanks. And those are different subjects which doesn't have much to do with the racepill: anyone of any color can belong to any religion and even white dudes in America are mostly circumcised.

no ethnics allowed :feelskek:

To be truly racepilled you have to accept that we are inferior to the white man in every possible way.
This how the Spanish and Fench depicted Moroccans during colonization time
:
W9gi587mcazz

Last edited:
you are the last bastion of the racepill :feelscry:
may you uphold it well

made a dogpill thread just now tbh

First @13k and @Tellem-T left, now no @gymletethnicel or @chudur-budur. Soon all the ethnics here will be bluepilled like @RREEEEEEEEE.

Your not even a proper ethnic how can sand niggers even be ethnics they literally just need to bleach their skin

It’s part of a larger conspiracy to eradicate all ethnic males from earth, we are seen as a filth stain on humanity. It never began for us.
Your not even a proper ethnic how can sand niggers even be ethnics they literally just need to bleach their skin
Just transform into a white man theory

It’s part of a larger conspiracy to eradicate all ethnic males from earth, we are seen as a filth stain on humanity. It never began for us.

Just transform into a white man theory

Like sand niggers literally are coloured white men in some sense their way more caucasoid then the other shit skins so why are they complaining consistently i wish i was a sand nigger

Like sand niggers literally are coloured white men in some sense their way more caucasoid then the other shit skins so why are they complaining consistently i wish i was a sand nigger
7AF67C38 640D 47B0 A674 72BC450603A8

We are slightly less brown Curries, but just as, if not more subhuman. I wish we were simply ”colored white men”...

View attachment 271800
We are slightly less brown Curries, but just as, if not more subhuman. I wish we were simply ”colored white men”...

Again this is online dating also what is the sample size what websites is being used and which locations mainly use them if a middle eastern man was to use a middle eastern tinder he would do really well also the black sample seems hugely over rated

We are viewed as terrorists, rapefugees. We're soo fucking short. And baldness is so fucking commun among us, same thing for short height.
Cool earring.
Over for earringcels

Last edited:
my racepillers

@13k was a high quality poster, tellem t was the most ridiculous fakecel i've ever seen though, you could land a fucking plane on that guys back

This forum is now bluepilled on race.

where did 13k even go?

white is not just skin colour, its facial structure, body frame, height, shoulder width, IQ and culture. Light skin is only one of many factors.
This forum is now bluepilled on race.
truly, its over for those who can see the truth

white is not just skin colour, its facial structure, body frame, height, shoulder width, IQ and culture. Light skin is only one of many factors.

truly, its over for those who can see the truth

Height no plenty of tall asian outliers.

As for iq chinks are the highest iq despite thst there subhuman.

Culture is not race either as the Japanese are very western.

Light skin isn't race either it fact chink skin was once called white before yellow

The only on thing accurate is the face the rest is unnacurate if you coloured a nordic nigger colouring he would still look nordic.

Height no plenty of tall asian outliers.

As for iq chinks are the highest iq despite thst there subhuman.

Culture is not race either as the Japanese are very western.

Light skin isn't race either it fact chink skin was once called white before yellow

The only on thing accurate is the face the rest is unnacurate if you coloured a nordic nigger colouring he would still look nordic.

Height exists in non whites as outliers, while the average white height mogs them into the shadow realm.
Chinks are actually really low IQ, those IQ studies were made with the university averages, not the national IQ.
Japanese culture is a poor imitation, like a cargo cult. They don't actually know what they're trying to copy.
Only Europeans can have true fair skin, the rest are just lighter versions of brown or yellow.

Height exists in non whites as outliers, while the average white height mogs them into the shadow realm.
Chinks are actually really low IQ, those IQ studies were made with the university averages, not the national IQ.
Japanese culture is a poor imitation, like a cargo cult. They don't actually know what they're trying to copy.
Only Europeans can have true fair skin, the rest are just lighter versions of brown or yellow.

1 ive looked at the heights the standard deviations are like 3 inches and also note the Western countries self report I'm highly skeptical.

2 I'm going by the numbers of the bell curve the numbers cross the board the numbers point to them having a higher iq.

3 all cultures are cheap imitations of 1 another culture Is mimetic, all cultures improves upon older things the Europeans owe the Greeks whom around that age were similar to sand niggers or Persians not the current day Greeks of today the Greeks owe egeytpians Persians but most importantly sumerians that is the birth place of all culture and all these cultures are but copies all beit it with their own unqiue twist same with Japanese culture.

They have done incredibly things as off recent though.

4 why historically they were considered fair skinned.

Honestly chinks are mainly the master race minus the face they are subhumans on average and culturally they were far superior than Europeans historically atleast, they used to be the seat of world power they were mountains ahead of nords things change and the us isn't gonna be for long either.

There was a difference between America and the rest of the world culturally atleast and this has nothing to do with a natural inclination for western peoples to move to wards indidvualism if that was the case you wouldn't have had the revolutionary war in the US or the battle for independence American exceptionaism was what made Japan great (though Japan had its own spin on it) and this has nothing to Do with the white race most of history was similar to a monarchy America was different in that it was the sole country founded on reason rather than a central figure head japan didn't copy white people they took ideas from a few very smart people and applied it to there advantage you could call it American exceptionaism don't call it white or European exceptionalism as those 2 owe the sand niggers call it American exceptionalism cause that was unqiue.