Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All night playing CS:GO

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
still can't advance past sliver 5
also I'm fucked I haven;t done anything for school since corona started but I don't give a shit school is a big cope I need to open my own business any ideas?

Brutal stuff man. Always was terrible at games like that. No idea how to open a business but good luck with that anyway.

Brutal stuff man. Always was terrible at games like that. No idea how to open a business but good luck with that anyway.
thanks I need to do it as fast as possible I have a few ideas but they are all pretty risky

good game tbh

Mogs me hard at vidamaxxing. I can barely play a game continuously for ~2 hours.
All my copes become boring to me within an hour so I can never be at peace with anything.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mogs me hard at vidamaxxing. I can barely play a game continuously for ~2 hours.
All my copes become boring to me within an hour so I can never be at peace with anything.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I had the same thing until I installed CS:GO after many years of not playing
I couldn't play for longer than 30 minutes but now I play all night like in middle school times

still can't advance past sliver 5
also I'm fucked I haven;t done anything for school since corona started but I don't give a shit school is a big cope I need to open my own business any ideas?
Literally me. No matter how much I practice I am still silver 5, 1k hours and still total shit meanwhile there are 14 yo kids out there with gfs and lives that play occasionally and are LEM, JFL it's over for subhumans like me.

wish i can play it again

play something else

That's Counter Strike Source. A staple for 2004-cels bundles with the original Half Life 2.

Counter Strike Global Offensive was the newer version.