Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of acedemia is a joke

Academia, in particular STEM, is truly peak cuckdom. Of course, this is nothing new, but the whole concept of it is still funny to me. A bunch of turbo-autists working exhaustively long hours for just above minimum wage, producing useless research papers in some hyper-specialized field that barely has any empirical use, and where only a handful other turbo-autists care and/or are capable of reading your work. Sitting hunchbacked at your desk staring at your work computer for hours on end, all the while your wife is being sodimized by 62 IQ Tyrone.
Academia is a circlejerk but don't shit on stem, without all their "worthless" research papers the internet you're using to share those thoughts wouldn't exist.

I'm in a STEM field and I honestly don't think I have the mental capacity for this. One girl in our class and everyone basically adores her. She's an ugly, stupid, arrogant bitch and everyone still adores her.

STEM is cucked the fuck out dude, what are you on about. it's becoming full of fat women and male feminists. check out company photos on job websites.
JFL at this. All jobs are becoming cucked like that I'm not saying stem is an exception. But its much slower, I'm ready to bet there is a lot more truces working that field compared to SJWs/cucks. They just show those people in the company photos to seem diverse. Who would want to see an office full of just lonely ugly asian men.

it's only good if you want cash and don't care about the tedium, the cucked company culture and the major hit to your opportunity to ever meet a woman or a friend through work.
JFL at aiming to meet people and woman at your job or trying to find some fulfillment in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Of course its just for the money I mean why else are you fucking working for.

JFL at this. All jobs are becoming cucked like that I'm not saying stem is an exception. But its much slower, I'm ready to bet there is a lot more truces working that field compared to SJWs/cucks. They just show those people in the company photos to seem diverse. Who would want to see an office full of just lonely ugly asian men.

JFL at aiming to meet people and woman at your job or trying to find some fulfillment in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Of course its just for the money I mean why else are you fucking working for.
I work in a medium size company and there is one incel there besides me, and if the company photos are bs, their actual position isn't, it's 100% extreme left.

Because everyone is an aspie now and the only social circles are school and work.

Academia is a circlejerk but don't shit on stem, without all their "worthless" research papers the internet you're using to share those thoughts wouldn't exist.

I believe the internet still would exist and would be a much better version than what we're using.

Last edited:
everything useless and nothing is worth of living tbh

Academia, in particular STEM, is truly peak cuckdom. Of course, this is nothing new, but the whole concept of it is still funny to me. A bunch of turbo-autists working exhaustively long hours for just above minimum wage, producing useless research papers in some hyper-specialized field that barely has any empirical use, and where only a handful other turbo-autists care and/or are capable of reading your work. Sitting hunchbacked at your desk staring at your work computer for hours on end, all the while your wife is being sodimized by 62 IQ Tyrone.
Perfectly put. Especially true for "social sciences".
I love the brutal blackpill of this forum said like it is

I bet this thread will be infiltrated by /pol/tards and MGTOWtards that tell use we should learn a backbreaking trade to be a "man" instead of getting a degree and sitting in comfy air-conditioned cubicle. I've met blue-collar workers. A lot of them are like 90 IQ subhumans.
View attachment 94325
Well thank you.