Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ALL of my childhood friends life mog me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
One of them is a 17 year old highschool slayer who goes to parties every week, another is a manager of a restaurant and has had multiple girlfriends, I dont know much about these 2 female friends I had in middle school all I know is that they are both white stacies. One of my friends from highschool is a 6'4 white chad living in thailand who has a 9/10 white girlfriend and has dated multiple 7+/10s, 2 of my paki ethnic friends run thug game and get tons of hoes. Meanwhile im a potato faced neet ethnic siting in my basement browsing incels.is. its truly over

At 17 I was rotting dealing with an eating disorder. This is why you never compare or check normiebook because it’s potent suicide fuel. I literally want to fucking die, and I don’t even know your friends lmao

My nephews life mog me. They are pilots and one is an amateur boxer. Just fucking slaughter me

i dont have any childhood friends

Lol prettu much none of my mates from secondary have a gf.

Even actual autists life mog me, i'm the fucking pariah JFL

Even the incel drug addicts I know life mog me. They make more money and have a social life.

All my HS bullies have hot gfs and I can't even get chubby nerds

even the retards from my school life mog me i'm pretty sure, it was 11 years ago so i don't know what all of them are up to now