Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All of the blackpill is just common sense

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Like everyone already fucking knows all this. I mean obviously on a subconscious level. But I mean even conciously everyone's blackpilled.

People believe in the stuff we say, but not when it's coming from us.

The blackpill is admitted when someone is joked about or bullied or rejected due to their looks and then those same callous sociopathic degenerate selfish cunts deny it when they think denying it will make them look good.

A good amount of the blackpill is common sense.

But there are certain facets that aren't.

A lot of it is really just common sense. I am surprised that I didn’t get blackpilled sooner. I guess dogpill is the one that is less obvious but just as true as the blackpill

Actually, denying the blackpill means forcing and wasting energy to make up a reality in the mind

Size matters is one of the more obvious ones. Height, brain, dick, hands, etc

It really is, but considering the way soyciety is set up it's no wonder most people are bluepilled

The world is filled with bluepilled people. Especially the successful ones.

Women think people like them because of their personality and not because of their looks or the fact they have a vagina.
Athletes think they became top players because of their effort and not because of their genes.
Chads think they have sex because of their seduction "skills" and not because of their looks.

And the list goes on.

Then why do everyone hate us?

It’s virtue signaling. The same girls posting blm shit on their social media are more racist than Hitler himself, especially in the sheets.

You are silly to assume normies have common sense

Common sense is not common

I don't understand how ITfaggots can honestly believe that we're inflicting inceldom upon ourselves. Why in the fuck is it so hard to believe that there are true subhumans in this world (like me) who could never ever ascend? I'm a 22yo KHHV, how can you tell me with a straight face that it's about my personality when I rarely even show my emotions or honest opinion in public?

The blackpill is accurate. Normies and even some low tier normies can get laid I get it. But they completely forget about truecel subhumans like me. I'm a walking proof that the blackpill is true.