Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of the most successful posters are banned...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
See below. All the creators of the most successful threads have been banned. Kinda sad if you ask me. I mean just because it turns out somebody is not a virgin anymore but fucked a landwhale 10 years ago and lied about it so he is not kicked out of the community is no reason to ban all of them...

They were probably all good looking like half the people still here.

Just be patient, and wait until new high iq posters will arrive. I'm sure it will happen ngl.

Thus the summer migration begins.

over for nostalgiacels

i wouldn't say so

Did you not see @uninstall's post on the other forum? (Looksmax/Looksism or something)

On-top of that all his approaches were fake.

that catfish thread is also fake. that guy's allegedly a mod on inceltears now, too.

Did you not see @uninstall's post on the other forum? (Looksmax/Looksism or something)

On-top of that all his approaches were fake.
thats 1/9 posters on the screenshot. but tbh a few others on in that screenshot are also fake
that guy's allegedly a mod on inceltears now, too.
whats his leddit username?

Stop being nostalgic about some fakecels. I will make this forum great again.

No social life dude. Not like you guys dont have high post counts either.
I'm averaging ~14.8214 posts a day.

You've averaged 60 a day.

I'm averaging ~14.8214 posts a day.

You've averaged 60 a day.
Cut me some slack, I have no friends and closing in on becoming a complete NEET loser. This is the only website I visit now. You think I'm from IT or something?

Last edited:
all of them srs?
According to a moderator they were. Check the Ban megadiscussion thread and search for uninstall.

Free @HighTGymcel, @Insomniac and @Ritalincel