Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All of us deserve a loving looksmatch foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Dont let them tell you otherwise. In an ideal world, we shouldnt have to jump through so many fkin hooks to date a looksmatch foid. The problem isnt with us having high standards, but with soyciety treating men like us like trash.

And the cucks on this site (you know who you are) who want us to dumpster dive can fuck right off.

I don't. I have no idea how to really interact with people, I'm ugly and mentally I'm just wrong. I couldn't trust a girl, or anyone for that matter, if I tried.

Yet my looksmatch is fucking chad

I don't. I have no idea how to really interact with people, I'm ugly and mentally I'm just wrong. I couldn't trust a girl, or anyone for that matter, if I tried.

Problem isnt with you, its with the fkin world. There are tons of foids who could be your looksmatch who wouldnt even give you a second of their time. That is truly fucked up.
Yet my looksmatch is fucking chad

She'll most likely get abused and then dumped. Some might say lifefuel but id say there are no winners here,

I don't believe for a second what bluepilled low IQ cucks say. Funny how zoomer/millennial simps and foids will try to gaslight you saying things were always like that when that's utter bs.

I don't believe for a second what bluepilled low IQ cucks say. Funny how zoomer/millennial simps and foids will try to gaslight you saying things were always like that when that's utter bs.

Forget simps. There are morons over here who'd say you cant be incel if you refuse to date a foid below looksmatch. They are unfortunately brainwashed by the very soyciety they claim to despise.

In an ideal world, we wouldn't have to think about looksmatches because we would all be 10s, but yeah, based.

Technically not all men can be 10/10s. But there was a time when men were able to date and marry looksmatch foids (before foid rights)

Yes, very based indeed, it's not entitlement it's basic logic, where is my looksmatched gf?

I agree. Looksmatch is ideal. However if you refuse to fuck a foid 1-2 points below your looksmatch then suffice to say you are a volcel.

Dont let them tell you otherwise. In an ideal world, we shouldnt have to jump through so many fkin hooks to date a looksmatch foid. The problem isnt with us having high standards, but with soyciety treating men like us like trash.

And the cucks on this site (you know who you are) who want us to dumpster dive can fuck right off.
You’re not entitled to a loving looksmatched foid , inkel!

Virgin marriage or nothing.

It is fucked up that we have to point out shits basic as this

I agree. I deserve to be able to fuck my looksmatched foid. This retarded hypergamy ruined everything

Deserve yes but don't expect you'll get one.

Many men would like their Looksmatch. Obviously they dream of 7+ girls or even try once or twice. The thing is from a womans perspective a looksmatch for a lean 5/10 guy will be objectively a 3/10 fatty unless he jumps through hoops. There also many men (like me) who want to put objective scales into considaration. E.g. if I'm going into the gym and achieve visible abs and sub 14% bodyfat. etc. then i want a girls similar in bodily fitness to this or at least somewhat compareable.

Apply this mindset to many areas. But according to some women an average faced woman with a thin, tight body is already 8+. I've seen a post on FDS once with a couple. The guy was a real normal dude with good style and the girl was clearly overweight and they all yelled how the girl settled so deep for what she actually deserves. If you see a 6/10 guy with a 6/10 girl women generally say it's a 5 - 8 couple (i.e. he's punching up and she could do better).

And for the people who are seeing chadlites with the hotter stacey. Take away make up, flattering clothing and compare them naked. Then you see how much more attractive she really is.

She'll most likely get abused and then dumped. Some might say lifefuel but id say there are no winners here,
Cope, Chad always wins.
Many men would like their Looksmatch. Obviously they dream of 7+ girls or even try once or twice. The thing is from a womans perspective a looksmatch for a lean 5/10 guy will be objectively a 3/10 fatty unless he jumps through hoops. There also many men (like me) who want to put objective scales into considaration. E.g. if I'm going into the gym and achieve visible abs and sub 14% bodyfat. etc. then i want a girls similar in bodily fitness to this or at least somewhat compareable.

Apply this mindset to many areas. But according to some women an average faced woman with a thin, tight body is already 8+. I've seen a post on FDS once with a couple. The guy was a real normal dude with good style and the girl was clearly overweight and they all yelled how the girl settled so deep for what she actually deserves. If you see a 6/10 guy with a 6/10 girl women generally say it's a 5 - 8 couple (i.e. he's punching up and she could do better).

And for the people who are seeing chadlites with the hotter stacey. Take away make up, flattering clothing and compare them naked. Then you see how much more attractive she really is.
FDS are Chad's cum dumped whores, they obviously aren't going to give objective measures on attractiveness. Women lie all the time, there's no exception here.

Oh man if i had a gf.

I would be busting all kinds of nuts 24/7, all that facial action. :feelsohh: