Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All of us would become completely bluepilled if we managed to get a gf

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Jfl at these copers saying they will always be blackpilled and if they got a gf they would be suspicious of her. Sadly that's not how our biology works, once your brain gets a whiff of reciprocation, it will go full bluepill mode.
The blackpill is exclusively for losers, no man that has ever had any romantic success can be blackpilled

I remember there was this looksim member that would always make threads talking about how his girlfriend isnt like the other girls and how shes the "One". He was even contemplating marrying her. The guy had become completely bluepilled and forgotten all the teachings like NAWALT and "shes not yours, it's just your turn"
Then eventually the girl broke up with him and he went full suicidefuel mode on lookism.

This will be the fate of every "incel" on this forum that eventually gets into a relationship at 35 years old

Not me. Srs.

Wanna know why?

I'm never getting into a relationship :feelsrope:

I just wanted to be happy.

Fuck it’s over

Yes I would take the blue pill for regular sex

Yes, because if the Blackpill is true, you are doomed to loneliness. Therefore, if you somehow are out of loneliness, the Blackpill must've been wrong.

After years of pain , literally i cant :blackpill: :blackpill:

Blackpill can't be forgatten. If i got into a relationship i would try to ignore it but i would never forget it.

Well, if you get a girlfriend then you're a normie not an INCEL so the black pill doesn't apply to you

Yes, because if the Blackpill is true, you are doomed to loneliness. Therefore, if you somehow are out of loneliness, the Blackpill must've been wrong.
The chances of winning in the lottery are small but some people still win

The chances of winning in the lottery are small but some people still win

Does the Blackpill say it's impossible to win the lottery, or just very rare?

Bluepilling myself is impossible now.

Nah, I have friends who have fuckbuddies/girlfriends and are also blackpilled, I can talk normally to them about LMS.
A man doesn't simply go full retard just because he got a girlfriend, normies go through frustrating experiences as well, they also get MOGGED, they also doubt their own SMV, their partners cheat on them or say some hurtful things to them, just because they get laid sometimes that does not mean they are not seeing reality as it is. In fact I think incels are more likely to be bluepilled because of lack of experience with the opposite sex. When I was starting out trying to get laid I thought the dumbest shit ever would work, meanwhile the dudes who actually got laid never did something as stupid as what I thought would work.

Last edited:
i wouldn't have time to be "bluepilled" because i would be constantly fucking her or sucking on her titties like a baby

Ive been waiting for my turn for my whole life. Maybe i was waiting in the wrong line?

I disagree.
men who have romantic success can't escape the knowledge of female behavior and their selective mechanism.
the more you avoid women the more you idealize them, this is why a lot of lonely virgins are donating money to streamers and praising women on the internet.

I'd say there's a small chance in winning

That's the thing, what the Blackpill means is just one of many things we disagree with around here. Is the Blackpill absolute? Is it just very very common? We can't agree.

I just wanted to have 2-3 gfs throughout high school and obviously ascend.

I can't even imagine such scenario of me having a gf:feels::feels::feelsrope:

Jfl at these copers saying they will always be blackpilled and if they got a gf they would be suspicious of her. Sadly that's not how our biology works, once your brain gets a whiff of reciprocation, it will go full bluepill mode.
The blackpill is exclusively for losers, no man that has ever had any romantic success can be blackpilled

I remember there was this looksim member that would always make threads talking about how his girlfriend isnt like the other girls and how shes the "One". He was even contemplating marrying her. The guy had become completely bluepilled and forgotten all the teachings like NAWALT and "shes not yours, it's just your turn"
Then eventually the girl broke up with him and he went full suicidefuel mode on lookism.

This will be the fate of every "incel" on this forum that eventually gets into a relationship at 35 years old
Actually the most blackpilled people I know rl are chads or chadlite. I know myself that I would never become the bluepilled, truth is the most important thing.

You will until her sexual past creeps up and on the inside you begin to hate them for the whore theyve been and then you will return to the blackpill. The only woman i say it is ok to be bluepilled with is a virgin. But good luck finding that even as a high tier normie. Where I live these stupid sluts have ridden over 10 dicks at least and then probably expect the next guy to accept that. And the sad thing is he does.

It depends at what age you ascend. Most of the teens and 20-something here will most likely get bluepilled my the unstoppable power of vagina.
The older dudes like me are blackpilled for life.

High IQ

Majority of us here would forsake the blackpill in a nano-second if given the chance to have a gf, I won't though because I'll never have a gf :feelsthink:

ngl thats kinda brutal

Unfortunately i think you're right. I even started to question some parts of the blackpill, simply because the foids at the mental hospital actually treat me like a person. Can't imagine what would happen if one would actually start to flirt with me.

There is no going back for me, having a gf won't change anything besides make my life bearable.

No. If I will find cute adorable loli waifu of culture, that would mean just great luck and very rare exception. Femoids are shit

Blackpill is based on mathmatical formulas and the fact that men look at outward appearance.
It is not based on anyone individual circumstance.
If a foid desire you. That wont make you a genetic superior male. You still wont be able to run a sub 10 100m.
If someone abandon the blackpill,seemly mean they had never fully know what it truly is.

Having a gf as a low value male is like a full time job. You have to do everything to please her otherwise she’s gonna jump on the next cock that comes around. Just isn’t worth it
No. If I will find cute adorable loli waifu of culture, that would mean just great luck and very rare exception. Femoids are shit
You won’t find no loli

Ive been waiting for my turn for my whole life. Maybe i was waiting in the wrong line?
You are waiting in the correct line but its bec. of your face.

Blackpill can't be forgatten. If i got into a relationship i would try to ignore it but i would never forget it.

If I got into relationships I and have kids, I would blackpill them.

Most chads with massive body counts are [BlackPilled], every foid as well.

The [BlackPill] is something you cannot just "unlearn" after you have knowledge of it. You cannot close Pandora's box.

When you're really [BlackPilled], you won't even want a foid because you'll know they are all telegony tainted roasties that will never treat you the way the treat chad. When you are extremely [BlackPilled], you just want to surgerymaxx and Brahmacharyamaxx.

It depends on the person. Some will forsake it, but some won't.

How a person ascends will affect their mindset too.

When I was starting out trying to get laid I thought the dumbest shit ever would work, meanwhile the dudes who actually got laid never did something as stupid as what I thought would work.

What's the dumb shit you thought would work?

Ignorance is a bliss, while truth hurts like hell. However, the older you are, the less chance there is that the blackpill will ever leave your system.

I'm immune 2 that bc of extremely cooky psychology.

we were all in the wrong line :feelsrope:

"shes not yours, it's just your turn"
Guys need to remember this one. That way they don't become delusional believing in some happily ever after marriage bullshit. The simp behavior the guy displayed helped drive her away. Lol @ "the one". Doesn't exist. In 2019 they leave you whenever they feel like it and that is based on their attraction to you and how much they care about having an ltr.

this exact thread has been posted no less than 150 times