Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All short guys with glasses are smart meme is bullshit.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
My dad is like that, and I ask him all kinds of cerebral questions and he replies with "who cares".
Constantly gymcelling, doing nothing nerdy. It's just a total insult when a dude is so predisposed to being an indoorly guy and chooses to not give a shit about any of it, and lives by a culture that sets itself against people like him lmao.

Who the fuck came up with this trope.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheShortGuyWithGlasses
I think that overall these are incel traits that lead people into intelligence from more exposure to books, tv, video games because no one wanted to be around them.

Is Kent smart?

"who cares" is a high iq answer. Who the fuck really cares??

Glasses are a good halo to look smart tbh. I used to wear reading glasses at school and they made me look way smarter than I actually am.

Glasses are a good halo to look smart tbh. I used to wear reading glasses at school and they made me look way smarter than I actually am.
Tbh, I am going to start wearing glasses while lifting. It really makes it seem like you know what you're doing, especially if the weight is heavy.

Tbh, I am going to start wearing glasses while lifting. It really makes it seem like you know what you're doing, especially if the weight is heavy.
inb4 "nerd with mucles goes on omegle" prank

Good for you. Glasses give me brutal failo as it makes me look extremely beta. Even I have the habit to take off my glasses everytime I leave the class, including going to the toilet

Sounds like a weird combo ngl..

Aren't you here for being an angry beta? Isn't this whole forum dedicated to that?
Like saying who cares when you're in a cooking class when talking about making recipes lol.

Truth. Vision problems don't make you intelligent.

These are beta traits and it seems like this short guy with glasses bs is a trope used to give people something intangible (not touchable/ physical) as some kind of redeeming trait.
The only truth that would bring is if people were incel and were exposed to tv/ video games because no one wanted to be around them.
It's something a white guy can easily get into because the whites have created a culture of video games/ comics/ movies/ and content which was innovated/ strucutred by them.
I just hate the fact my dad didn't get into any of that shit because he's a beta who essentially worked himself the fuck out into not being able to walk and he said "it was for health reasons". lol.

Aren't you here for being an angry beta? Isn't this whole forum dedicated to that?
Like saying who cares when you're in a cooking class when talking about making recipes lol.
I cannot be angry anymore because I have accepted the careless human nature. Chad or not, parent or not.. nobody gives a fuck.

Why should i still be angry at people not giving a fuck when I myself learnt not to give one and its improved my mental?

Truth. Vision problems don't make you intelligent.
Yes. Vision and Height problems don't make you intelligent but they make you resort to intellecutal fields.
That's hte onyl truth to it.
Where people who are UNlucky have to be pragmatic and see reality from the gloom upward. That's why cynicism is seen as failo. Because it makes you come off like a lesserborn in experience.
Where being some kind of chad alpha gets you high esteem in being oblivious to the lesser's life experiences.

incel traits that lead people into intelligence from more exposure to books, tv, video games because no one wanted to be around them.
tbh I think this is where most "smart internet guys" comes from. Most really aren't that smart and were more just exposed to books/info more than normies who are too busy partying and fucking to read.

I cannot be angry anymore because I have accepted the careless human nature. Chad or not, parent or not.. nobody gives a fuck.

Why should i still be angry at people not giving a fuck when I myself learnt not to give one and its improved my mental?
Chad makes people care dumbass.
It's awesome to feel the value of being esteemed by primalists in their esteem system. Like you're alpha in the darkest pits of mordor/ among the darkest and meanest. The reputation you gain from being high value around people who are very discerning will show your distinction. That's what validation from assholes means for women. They want to be high value around the most discerning/ distincting for vanity reasons. Being around nice people is less of a priority than being in the big leagues. That's why women like bad boys. Women don't want to be friendly, they want high primal value.
It's your genetically instilled priority. Quit overthinking yourself out of human predisposition pussy.
tbh I think this is where most "smart internet guys" comes from. Most really aren't that smart and were more just exposed to books/info more than normies who are too busy partying and fucking to read.
yeah but it pisses me off that my dad was incel tier in genetics (had a good face just because of his race, but compared to the 6'5 nord gods in north dakota, he was outsourced definitely), but chooses to get in a positivity bottle and act like human nature had nothing to do with him having to work 3x harder to feel secure.
Location can make someone an incel, even some chads can be just chad lite when they go to certain places in chadlifornia.
Even if it weren't human judgment, he still wants to be a tyrant over other people with higher primal value for vanity (so do I), so he gymcel'd.
And that fucked up his body and made his autism even worse because of sensory overload from sores. Dumbass.

Last edited:
true tbh. But smart has nothing to do with attraction. Foids who say they want smart guys mean Chads with glasses.

Glasses can hide your eye area from exposure. They are cool tbh

I wear glasses but I still feel stupid.

Normies want to think that the world is just and like a video game. I'm bad in these traits so I must be good in these traits. I'm thin and wear glasses because my mom is an ugly genetic shit planklet, so I must be intelligent. It's more like good genes come in good packages, average genes come in average packages, and bad genes come in bad packages.

never weared glasses

People really do assume you're smart. There was a stark difference in the amount of times people used to ask me questions about hw and lectures. They're an advertisement for bad vision genes so I stopped wearing them.

The dumbest people at my job are short boomers in their 60s with glasses. Also one tall boomer is dumb as fuck so it's just a false meme.

The dumbest people at my job are short boomers in their 60s with glasses. Also one tall boomer is dumb as fuck so it's just a false meme.
Baby boomer traditionalized lack of self awareness and false optimism.
While our generations are more realistic and harsh about our realities thanks to pro-intelligence culture.
At least underlying intelligence culture that's pedalled by the internet.