Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the best copes make you fat

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Video games, booze, food. All maybe except gym celling, and even that only slightly minimizes how fat you get.

They all make you fat. Life is simply so unfair.

I would drink 12 beers a day if it didn't mean morbid obesity and liver failure. Though tbh, death sounds like a good option through any form and liver failure might be just that.

I spent the last few days binge playing the asassins crews remaster of the ezio games 100% them even though I already have 100% them on the original releases. Peak LDAR mode. It's over man.

Fapping is the great exception. But that can only last so long.

Video games, booze, food. All maybe except gym celling, and even that only slightly minimizes how fat you get.

I would drink 12 beers a day if it didn't mean morbid obesity and liver failure. Though tbh, death sounds like a good option through any form and liver failure might be just that.

I spent the last few days binge playing the asassins crews remaster of the ezio games 100% them even though I already have 100% them on the original releases. Peak LDAR mode. It's over man.
Yeah and I'm going to McDonald's now

Right now its not a good time because of this coronavirus shit going around but going adventuring around the world, if you can afford it, is a great cope. Before my health went to complete shit I used to do that and it really did make me feel great.
Also if you have mountains near you, and theres a secluded area where you can be alone, or almost alone, and just wander around, that is so fucking blissful. I'm housebound now, and I wish that finding women were my only problem in life. If I could just get out of this reclining chair and out in the world, I'd travel to remote areas around the world, far away from western stacies, eat exotic foods, and transverse the globe. Then I would come back home to my doll in the warmth of my own bed. That would be my ideal incel life. But I just have to put up with being stuck at home alone. The doll will be here soon, and I hope that helps. Expensive love dolls are the GIGA cope. 6k plus range and they feel and look better than most stacies. I had to take out a personal loan for mine but it is worth EVERY penny.

Lots of stims. That shit will kill your appetite dead..

Depends how much you use them. You can definitely do all of those and not get fat.

Gymcelling doesn’t make you fat

I'm not fat even though I cope with food 7/24.

I have a friend who has a gastric band fitted because he was so fat. Hardly eats as much as he did. Dunno how big you are but it's something that's possible.

Do some star jumps. Thats a good cope :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Sry m8 don’t agree. There are no excuses for becoming a fatcel and by this mutating to volcel.