Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the foids are getting ready to get fucked and licked by CHAD

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Where I live, I see all the filthy foids all dressed up getting ready to get their vaginas filled with chad cum. They are so sexy and lovely, and how they react to chad! The foids laugh and flirt with CHAD. They are sooo excited to get fucked by CHAD cock. And just imagine the CHADS, with full erections, knowing that they are going to fuck a foid or two tonight.

Meanwhile, I am here in the library all alone
I am all alone and so without life energy. the chads fuck and from that they gain the life energy they need.

Last edited:
They are sooo excited to get fucked by CHAD cock. And just imagine the CHADS, with full erections, knowing that they are going to fuck a foid or two tonight.

you ever notice how inkels are always talking about chad cock? makes you think teehee

Chad fucks while we post here

While I mutilate my arm, Chad is pounding Stacy’s cervix in that exact moment in time. Such bliss

While I mutilate my arm, Chad is pounding Stacy’s cervix in that exact moment in time. Such bliss
Brutal when you think about it... Fuck

If you're a male and not fucking foids or working on your life mission like tesla, then life will be full of pain and misery the way it's set up today.

Where I live, I see all the filthy foids all dressed up getting ready to get their vaginas filled with chad cum. They are so sexy and lovely, and how they react to chad! The foids laugh and flirt with CHAD. They are sooo excited to get fucked by CHAD cock. And just imagine the CHADS, with full erections, knowing that they are going to fuck a foid or two tonight.

Meanwhile, I am here in the library all alone
I am all alone and so without life energy. the chads fuck and from that they gain the life energy they need.

What are you doing in the library all alone?

If you're a male and not fucking foids or working on your life mission like tesla, then life will be full of pain and misery the way it's set up today.

If chad's are licking these holes I don't even envy them anymore. Cum-eating is not it chief.

working on my med school application. i hope to get into med school and statusmaxx

Wish I hadn't gone to med school. Failed out of medical career because I'm a subhuman. :cryfeels:

Wish I hadn't gone to med school. Failed out of medical career because I'm a subhuman. :cryfeels:
So you went to medical school, and failed out? Sorry to hear that. What happened?

So you went to medical school, and failed out? Sorry to hear that. What happened?

Nah I got my M.D., I failed after. :(
Don't want to go into too much details cuz it still hurts like hell. But it truly is over for subhumans.

Nah I got my M.D., I failed after. :(
Don't want to go into too much details cuz it still hurts like hell. But it truly is over for subhumans.
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Are you a curry? Did you do like a Carib school?