Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the games Im excited for have been delayed over and over

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
The only upcoming games I care about are all in develepment hell.
Elden Ring, BOTW2, Hollow Knight: Silksong, Cuphead DLC.
All announced years ago and still nothing. Over for me, can't even cope in peace.
Meanwhile all the soy games get released, even soyberpunk came out.

Can’t wait to CONSOOOOM

Can’t wait to CONSOOOOM
There's nothing wrong with some cope. Not everyone wants to be totally aware of their misery 24/7.

I clicked this thread expecting some shit like the latest call of duty game or western +AAA rpg action game but wow, I'm actually looking forward to Eldenring and Silksong too. Need to get my switch fixed for BOTW2.

just play 1 game for all eternity then you never can be disappointed.

world of warcraft is good for this.

just play 1 game for all eternity then you never can be disappointed.

world of warcraft is good for this.
I can't do wow anymore, I played on and off too long and just thinking of it and the people who play makes me sick.

FF14 at least has a jrpg story on top of all the mmo stuff. I still don't play much because I hate the trannies that play FF14 (even tho i enjoy it)

I can't do wow anymore, I played on and off too long and just thinking of it and the people who play makes me sick.

FF14 at least has a jrpg story on top of all the mmo stuff. I still don't play much because I hate the trannies that play FF14 (even tho i enjoy it)

how can you play that weeb shit :feelsseriously:

seems like you enjoy playing inferior / shitty versions of a good game.

im somewhat of a weeb myself

also wow is shit and temtem is pretty good despite some problems I have. I still play other pokemon games and some rom hacks, i just don't like sword/shield. x was decline but i derived enjoyment from sun/moon overall.

There's nothing wrong with some cope. Not everyone wants to be totally aware of their misery 24/7.

I clicked this thread expecting some shit like the latest call of duty game or western +AAA rpg action game but wow, I'm actually looking forward to Eldenring and Silksong too. Need to get my switch fixed for BOTW2.
Its a shame elden ring got delayed, now it will be a cross gen game and I will have to play an inferior version on the ps4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back