Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the major studies I could find on lookism in workplaces are centered around women

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Inb4 there are studies on men too

Yes but to me it seems that for every study on men, there were 6-7 on women. Their are not much studies on it anyway.

What a surprise

Looks matter more for men in todays world lol

Lookism is a passive human faculty

No, in the past women were given to the man who could provide for her the best
I suppose it changes depending on the culture. Still, every woman who could bare children would have in history there were no female virgins. There have always been virgin males, thus to be ugly or unsuccessful as a man has always been worse.

I suppose it changes depending on the culture. Still, every woman who could bare children would have in history there were no female virgins. There have always been virgin males, thus to be ugly or unsuccessful as a man has always been worse.

Well yes that's true. But in the past an ugly man wasn't penalized if he could succeed career wise.

The studies I've seen centre around privileged landwhales that can't do their jobs properly, but who feel discriminated against. So it's no surprise.

Well yes that's true. But in the past an ugly man wasn't penalized if he could succeed career wise.
He still would've been undesirable to his foid and she'd probably resent him for his ugliness. The only reason his ugliness wasn't penalized more is because foids were not in the workplace.

He still would've been undesirable to his foid and she'd probably resent him for his ugliness. The only reason his ugliness wasn't penalized more is because foids were not in the workplace.

true dat but he still got power