Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious all the perfect happy christians are fake

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I started going to church. All the christians are so happy and perfect. Why? It's because they are so faithful right? Nope. They are only happy because of all the worldly things they have. If they didn't have a spouse, kids, friends they would be just as miserable as any incel.

god isnt real

I find that a lot of families hide under a guise when in public. When I was a kid I had to go to church, and I was supposed to be happy with my family. At home it was a totally different story.

Christian families act perfect because they're supposed to be. You can't have your kids acting up during church, you have to come there clean and proper, smile on your face. Nothing is wrong, nothing can ever be wrong, because you're a good little Christian. If anyone knew something was wrong then people would gossip, people would publicly shame you, you'd be seen as imperfect. There's very little wiggle room for support in a lot of churches, and a lot of churches consist of the same families over and over. People talk, and they talk about the ones who are failing at faking it.

Source: My grandmother was shunned out of church after she discussed her issues with alcohol. She spent years building up trust and a reputation, but the minute she was imperfect she was belittled and cast out.

I think that in a way they are so caught up in the thoughts that God exists that they managed to fool themselves. Next to all of them are not like real people. They attempt to fill in a role and be a certain way. As I kid I grew up in a Roman Catholic household so as a weird kid I would always be seen as weird by everyone in the community.

People in church are no different than the people outside of church. The only difference is that they claim to believe in God. Behaving in moral ways has always been an individual choice.

I find that a lot of families hide under a guise when in public. When I was a kid I had to go to church, and I was supposed to be happy with my family. At home it was a totally different story.

Christian families act perfect because they're supposed to be. You can't have your kids acting up during church, you have to come there clean and proper, smile on your face. Nothing is wrong, nothing can ever be wrong, because you're a good little Christian. If anyone knew something was wrong then people would gossip, people would publicly shame you, you'd be seen as imperfect. There's very little wiggle room for support in a lot of churches, and a lot of churches consist of the same families over and over. People talk, and they talk about the ones who are failing at faking it.

Source: My grandmother was shunned out of church after she discussed her issues with alcohol. She spent years building up trust and a reputation, but the minute she was imperfect she was belittled and cast out.
Fuck all the Judaic desert sects.

They need Islam

Glorious IQ right there!

Europe for Europeans, and European Religions!
Glorious IQ right there!

Europe for Europeans, and European Religions!
This is europa hellenic roman thracian finnish celtic germanic slavic 14133486

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
HailaR WôðanaR