Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the power is the hands of feminist (white skinned) men

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
They can withhold money from based governments that exclude women from society. They have the power to control the media narrative, whats taught at schools, they control the army.... All powerful white men are feminists.

If only they saw things from our angle, the ordinary man could unite with them and foids would loose their rights overnight.

But that won't happen.

On a side note, i'll still be miserable even with UBI.

Last edited:
:feelstrash:
I already know what's coming

Jewish_Feminists.jpg

what about the male feminists who passed these laws? Were they jews?
This is pretty biased since huge proportion of women in academia in general were Jewish

what about the male feminists who passed these laws? Were they jews?
This is pretty biased since huge proportion of women in academia in general were Jewish
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Make you think right...... but, but "muh jews".... people act like this is all a joke when so many thing are documented facts.... This fucking UN agenda New World Order is rolling out without even a squeak from the worlds people. PATHETIC!
Duality of man

Name them, name the kikes who destroyed our society and made our suffering.

Race goes beyond appearance
Bone structure is the best way to tell race in my view. The bone structure between Somalis and west africans is noticably different despite them both having black skin. Also, you can tell whites are genetically closer to dark skinned arabians than to chinese just by looking at facial structure.

All white skinned
you fucking tard. Your skin color is not your race. A reason this world is so fucked is because people love to racially group people who are not the same. “I’m white bro I have white skin” when there’s 5,000 different subcategories of white, or “I’m black bro see” when there’s 3 main types of black.

Race goes beyond appearance
Jfl. I think OP is unironically a kike. I know that there are people here that literally go “fellow white incels” and then talk some bullshit like JBW or something are kikes like @Uglymuggly . Cannot make it up I swear

These people passed the laws?

Frankfurt School.

Jfl. I think OP is unironically a kike. I know that there are people here that literally go “fellow white incels” and then talk some bullshit like JBW

Just go to East Asia brah. It is kind of weird, that this phrase is literally pushed by specifically non-white people here.

Last edited:
Its not powerful white men who are the problem. Most of them are misogynistic af.
Its the fucking Jews.

you fucking tard. Your skin color is not your race. A reason this world is so fucked is because people love to racially group people who are not the same. “I’m white bro I have white skin” when there’s 5,000 different subcategories of white, or “I’m black bro see” when there’s 3 main types of black.

Jfl. I think OP is unironically a kike. I know that there are people here that literally go “fellow white incels” and then talk some bullshit like JBW or something are kikes like @Uglymuggly . Cannot make it up I swear
When do I talk about JBW? That’s a cope in the west I just say foids desire attractive white men. That’s a fact. Never did I say it’s enough to just be white.
:feelstrash:
I already know what's coming
Jfl our own people hate us ngl

You remind of the youtuber :The Alternative Hypothesis . Similar accent, bet you look like him too.

I can't believe this thread is getting paralyzed over race yet again. Obession over race and ethnicity specifically with jewish people has proven to be one of the biggest obstacles to even getting any sort of momentum.

It's not one ethnicity of powerful men or even just powerful men. It's powerful cucked males and foids that are controlling the narrative right now.

See what the founder of reddit Alexander Ohanian has to saw about other men. He is Armenian not specifically jewish.
Gynocentrism knows no race.

unless you can show that im wrong, and I'll gladly concede.

Hmm:
Non religious jews might have been the intelligence (retardation) behind the ideas

but whites passed it in congress

It is interesting, that you actually called out the jews for basically creating the very foundation but then ignore it by saying "but whites". If things would be reversed and whites would be responsible for the foundation, you would call out whites for creating it.
I also find it kinda weird, that some people here say, that race is cope, but then they also say JBW or come up with race threads or statements about races themselves...

But to be fair here. In today's world a lot of white men have become literal cucks. Regardless if they are leftwing or rightwing. I would say, that rightwing cucks are even worse and that comes from someone like me. I always despised them and I was always the one who criticised them. People back then called me out for being misogynistic and whatnot. They are on another level of white knighting and female worshipping. Absolutely disgusting.

Also @BummerDrummer

It is interesting, that you actually called out the jews for basically creating the very foundation but then ignore it by saying "but whites". If things would be reversed and whites would be responsible for the foundation, you would call out whites for creating it.
I also find it kinda weird, that some people here say, that race is cope, but then they also say JBW or come up with race threads or statements about races themselves...

But to be fair here. In today's world a lot of white men have become literal cucks. Regardless if they are leftwing or rightwing. I would say, that rightwing cucks are even worse and that comes from someone like me. I always despised them and I was always the one who criticised them. People back then called me out for being misogynistic and whatnot. They are on another level of white knighting and female worshipping. Absolutely disgusting.

Also @BummerDrummer
People say it’s whites because they fell for Judaism...but let’s not forget it was the Córdoba and Muslim caliphate that sheltered Jews in the middle century from Europeans...had they not, we would not be in this problem. Jews just centered on Europeans which is why whites are seen as the most cucked. They will fuck over every other race too.

Hmm:

Also @BummerDrummer
People can come up with millions of retarded ideas, doesn't mean people in power who are making decisions about the laws have to start acknowledging their delusions.

And race gives you between +2 or -2 for normies, but if you are already an incel, there's no point of crying about race. Sure if you were a 4 rice you might have been 6 to rice foids if you were white, but inceldom doesn't spare any race once they have fallen below the a certain line.

No one has called me a misogynist in real life, mosty cause I keep my opinions to myself. Don't need to end up getting fired by a cucked corporation.