Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All the single women my age already have kids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm 29 and all the single foids I know already have one or even three kids already. Fuck, I even know one slut who's already a grandmother and she's only 31! It´s easier to find a unicorn than a girl my age who´s childless. So, even if one of them showed any interest in me, which I obviously doubt, I would have to put up with the the little brats doing hell. Fuck that.

what do you do for a living? Are you balding? Try dating a 24 year old

Balding is a sexual death sentence lmao it’s so fucking over when you’re bald

Am I missing smth

What’s with 24yr olds?

Balding is a sexual death sentence lmao it’s so fucking over when you’re bald

Am I missing smth

What’s with 24yr olds?
24 specifically because they are probably working a job they hate straight out of college, so they would be more willing to date an ugly guy if he's at least financially stable.

24 specifically because they are probably working a job they hate straight out of college, so they would be more willing to date an ugly guy if he's at least financially stable.
Inb4 you realize that she is simply using you for money

Has resentful unwanted sex with you

Leaves you for chad who’s barely held together or does it on the side.

But hey ngl this deal seems perfect, in a sense it is better than nothing, I guess

Even then I find it hard to believe I mean many of them have a job that pays bad but they just entered the workforce how can they hate it unless they’re working McDonalds really.

They often I noticed still live at home or with their femoid friends and sometimes as you said with a betabuxxer or even with their bf (normie) and share bills

But how much does it typically cost a subhuman male to afford and maintain such a relation anyways?

Inb4 you realize that she is simply using you for money

Has resentful unwanted sex with you

Leaves you for chad who’s barely held together or does it on the side.

But hey ngl this deal seems perfect, in a sense it is better than nothing, I guess

Even then I find it hard to believe I mean many of them have a job that pays bad but they just entered the workforce how can they hate it unless they’re working McDonalds really.

They often I noticed still live at home or with their femoid friends and sometimes as you said with a betabuxxer or even with their bf (normie) and share bills

But how much does it typically cost a subhuman male to afford and maintain such a relation anyways?
The largest expense would be taking them on a annual cruise every summer. Unless you are chad, all sex will be resentful unwanted sex

The hypergamy is real

I'm 29 too and most bitches here in southern california don't have kids until they're like 40.

You're better off getting 18-21 year olds. Foids past 24 there are post-wall single moms, and foids who are in a serious relationship with no kids. The only foids left in your age group that are single have medical/mental/physical issues. The choices are slim for many subhuman men.

Beta bux/Cuck
Volcel
Date mentally disabled foids

Oh yeah, excellent advice dude. You are an incel? Just date younger women. I'm 30 and most females my age have kids too, and on dating sites it's like 90% of them. Dating younger women is even harder I quess because I'm balding and ugly but even for landwhale single moms incel can be only an ATM machine. And remember kids
better incel than cuck

This world wasn't made for us

It's over for many men....that's all there is to it

So many foids are having kids at 16,17,18, back in the old days in ireland they would have been put into borstal homes run by the nuns

I'm 29 and all the single foids I know already have one or even three kids already. Fuck, I even know one slut who's already a grandmother and she's only 31! It´s easier to find a unicorn than a girl my age who´s childless. So, even if one of them showed any interest in me, which I obviously doubt, I would have to put up with the the little brats doing hell. Fuck that.

At 29, dating any foid your age is a complete waste of time.

You're literally forced to date foids 6 yrs younger than you minimum if you have any ideas of starting a family.

Stop trying to ascend with foids your age.
You're better off getting 18-21 year olds. Foids past 24 there are post-wall single moms, and foids who are in a serious relationship with no kids. The only foids left in your age group that are single have medical/mental/physical issues. The choices are slim for many subhuman men.

Beta bux/Cuck
Volcel
Date mentally disabled foids
It's Over tbh

You would need to search in poor countries where foids are a little more conservative about risking pregnancy with the poor locals.

i have no idea what my old high school classmates are up to

At least you got a good excuse?

Once you pass 25 it's over

Children are walking fuck trophies so if you became a step dad (cuck) you would have to nuture another man´s trophies.