Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the sites I used to read have been taken down or crippled in someway for talking shit about women or politics

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All of the subredits I would read, gone, maybe four of them. 8chan, voat, various youtube channels, some mgtow channels.

The powers that be really did an amazing job of taking nearly everything down that doesn't bow to the left or women.

And now I have nothing to read anymore. No more good copes about hearing how fucked society is.

All the youtube channels and subreddits i enjoyed got banned one by one. This is the last place standing tbh.

Same. They keep banning anyone who dares to speak against foids. While foids can talk shit all they want. I saw a post on /r/trufemcels a few months ago where someone said "Men would fuck their own mothers" .

That's why it's important to make backups for everything. Even if you feel something is immune, it's not.

Look on the bright side, this site is still up. Incel central

This persecution of free speech on the Internet if it contradicts leftist views is like how the Nazis burned books for containing ideology opposed to Nazism. Ironically, the left is all for "rights" and "equality," but as soon as a viewpoint contradicts their twisted narrative, they demand the viewpoint be removed from the internet through entire bans of sites and subreddits, a practice that is the complete opposite of human rights

Incels will not stop being blackpilled because of this. You can blackpill people on faceberg, leddit, 4chins, anywhere you want.
Same. They keep banning anyone who dares to speak against foids. While foids can talk shit all they want. I saw a post on /r/trufemcels a few months ago where someone said "Men would fuck their own mothers" .
Men would fuck anything yet they are "femcels" lol

What else would we talk shit about? Women and politics make it so easy to talk shit.

This is one of the reasons why memes are good because you can commandeer any site with them. This is why weeboo faggotry is still alive, even if it has tranny cancer attached to it. This is how you kill your enemies from the inside. Shit talk on public sites, spread awareness and don’t fall for pink pills soy cuck shit, not even if they sell it to you at a discount or for free. It is all electronic warfare, spread the blackpills.

Encyclopedia dramatica is gone, they were neutral and talked shit about every one. 4chan archives is gone too. Shit, they are cleaning the internet of everything non pc.

I used to like Dramatica and 4chan.

Encyclopedia dramatica is gone, they were neutral and talked shit about every one. 4chan archives is gone too. Shit, they are cleaning the internet of everything non pc.

ED is still up

I'm guessing someone got their domain or host pulled. I don't even understand what they did wrong? Satire is illegal?

One day, we will only be able to enjoy politically correct content through backups and archives as all the live sites will be gone. At this point, it's not a question of 'if' but 'when'. I wonder how much time do we have. I doubt this site will be operational in 5 years from now. Censorship will only get worse in the future. The very existence of external reality is against everything the PC crowd is preaching. The heresy of heresies is common sense.

They are back then. Google doesn't show them anymore.

I noticed that. I had to follow the link on their wikipedia page. Completely delisted by google. I wonder how they pissed them off?

this society is cancer, the elite want that millions of men die alone and nobody gives a shit about it.

Same. Who could be (((behind)))?
At this point being antisemitic should be regarded as meme by 80 IQ+ people.

Last edited:
Yeah same here. Fucking annoying, but whatever, to the dark web we all go.

The good news is they are springing back up on gab, minds, bitchute etc

wut Voat is dead too?

Last edited:
We're the last bastion of free speech standing pretty much at this point. Thank you @SergeantIncel and staff for this.

All of the subredits I would read, gone, maybe four of them. 8chan, voat, various youtube channels, some mgtow channels.

The powers that be really did an amazing job of taking nearly everything down that doesn't bow to the left or women.

And now I have nothing to read anymore. No more good copes about hearing how fucked society is.
when did you first go to them. how much sooner before 2019?

Society is ruined. I hope the Mexicans turn America into the biggest shithole you ever seen and I hope Europe turns into a chaotic shithole of endless race war and Jihad.

The West and it’s inhabitants deserve everything that they have allowed to happen.

We're the last bastion of free speech standing pretty much at this point. Thank you @SergeantIncel and staff for this.
don’t jinx it

free speech so long as (((they))) agree with what your saying

you can try endchan, wizardchan, and saidit.

One of the worst was Amazon nuking IMDB message boards

Prepare for a new world order buddy boyo .
And its only going to get worse for Incels

All the youtube channels and subreddits i enjoyed got banned one by one. This is the last place standing tbh.
free speech so long as (((they))) agree with what your saying
Society is ruined. I hope the Mexicans turn America into the biggest shithole you ever seen and I hope Europe turns into a chaotic shithole of endless race war and Jihad.

The West and it’s inhabitants deserve everything that they have allowed to happen.
Yeah same here. Fucking annoying, but whatever, to the dark web we all go.

The good news is they are springing back up on gab, minds, bitchute etc
this society is cancer, the elite want that millions of men die alone and nobody gives a shit about it.
This is one of the reasons why memes are good because you can commandeer any site with them. This is why weeboo faggotry is still alive, even if it has tranny cancer attached to it. This is how you kill your enemies from the inside. Shit talk on public sites, spread awareness and don’t fall for pink pills soy cuck shit, not even if they sell it to you at a discount or for free. It is all electronic warfare, spread the blackpills.
"Freedom of Speech" died decades ago, these are the repercussions of choices already made.

Things are getting crazy online. I don't know anything about this site's infrastructure, but I won't be surprised if it goes down by way of domain denial eventually. The US will invade Columbia if they don't take the site down.

Most mgtow channels eventually get taken down. Youtube has such draconian policies, as anything can qualify as "harassment" or "hate speech"
I can't blame the normies and chads who LARP and browse here, as it's one of the only places that doesn't allow women.

I have the off-button tied and ready to go :feels: :woke::feelsrope::lul:

it used to be a big deal when a lot of conservative channels got booted from youtube, but that's all past now, no one gives a fuck anymore no matter what happens or what gets shut down

One of the worst was Amazon nuking IMDB message boards
this was quite shady, lot of shady stuff went down around movies the past few years, as they become a bigger and more important part of the narrative, not an accident

Most mgtow channels eventually get taken down. Youtube has such draconian policies, as anything can qualify as "harassment" or "hate speech"

I can't blame the normies and chads who LARP and browse here, as it's one of the only places that doesn't allow women.
Underrated and High IQ poster

Why would you want a trying other than Instagram and Twitter? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Worship women, celebrities, and popular media 24/7!!!!!!!

bit extremist but I agree. There's nothing left.
ED is still up

I'm guessing someone got their domain or host pulled. I don't even understand what they did wrong? Satire is illegal?
This must be some shitty archive. So many pages are missing.

Last edited:
My youtube channel „krieger poet“ still stands

Soon there will be journalist and political activist joining incels.co because of speach regulation

Yeah I felt that over the last couple of months as well. Favourite pasttime of mine was to lurk fringe hobby boards on h8chan and that being gone from one day to another was a heavy hit. Tried to find replacements but the fucking soy everywhere was unbearable. Full of self-righteous faggots that either had their board hierarchy and post counts so far up their asses they thought they could dictate what is right and wrong plus that yikes tier newspeak without end. God forbid you speak negatively about anything popular, women or trannies and then hail your mother mary ten times if you use foul language or get sarcastic to point out someones idiocy, bans all around.

Im happy that h8chan is going to be reinstated but things arent looking too good when its only on chinese servers and that faggot hotwheels is running his own personal crusade against the site, even got his own interview in the MSM denouncing it as a hotbed for terrorists. Of course there was nothing about him being a laughing stock on there and that this might be a reason for his massive asshurt. Also nothing on how a lot of people there didnt even use /pol/ or that it was primarily a site for niche topics.

Its all only a campaign for more censorship these days and theyre lying their asses to the moon to get your normie idiot to get his pitchfork out, people like us, outcasts who have nowhere to go, nobody to talk to, they dont give a fuck about.

The Jews and feminists don't want us to know of their plans.

Muslims & Christians in Russia contend that an anti-Christ is coming soon by the year 2022, and the Jews are waiting for their NWO messiah to rule the world from Israel, though America is already Israel's bitch.

The fucking Jew World Order is being implemented using feminism and LGBTQP+ as Trojan horses.

The day will come when the Jew will rule over us and force us to worship the anti-Christ, and already said that I'd rather die a hERo than to succumb to the Jew World Order.

Yeah I felt that over the last couple of months as well. Favourite pasttime of mine was to lurk fringe hobby boards on h8chan and that being gone from one day to another was a heavy hit. Tried to find replacements but the fucking soy everywhere was unbearable. Full of self-righteous faggots that either had their board hierarchy and post counts so far up their asses they thought they could dictate what is right and wrong plus that yikes tier newspeak without end. God forbid you speak negatively about anything popular, women or trannies and then hail your mother mary ten times if you use foul language or get sarcastic to point out someones idiocy, bans all around.

Im happy that h8chan is going to be reinstated but things arent looking too good when its only on chinese servers and that faggot hotwheels is running his own personal crusade against the site, even got his own interview in the MSM denouncing it as a hotbed for terrorists. Of course there was nothing about him being a laughing stock on there and that this might be a reason for his massive asshurt. Also nothing on how a lot of people there didnt even use /pol/ or that it was primarily a site for niche topics.

Its all only a campaign for more censorship these days and theyre lying their asses to the moon to get your normie idiot to get his pitchfork out, people like us, outcasts who have nowhere to go, nobody to talk to, they dont give a fuck about.

Why did hotwheels go so insane? I checked his twitter and it was endless posts about hunting down 8chan clones. What does he have against anonymous message boards?

I guess that abomination feels better than the rest because he got laid.

Incels will not stop being blackpilled because of this. You can blackpill people on faceberg, leddit, 4chins, anywhere you want.

Men would fuck anything yet they are "femcels" lol
^^^^^^^^^^

"Freedom of Speech" died decades ago, these are the repercussions of choices already made.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Why did hotwheels go so insane? I checked his twitter and it was endless posts about hunting down 8chan clones. What does he have against anonymous message boards?
The feds will probably come to his house in the Philippines and throw him down the stairs if he continues to support anonymous platforms that make it slightly harder to profile people.
Imagine the man hours glowinthedarks could save if the whole internet was facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back