Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All the things that in the past made you virtuous for not doing(drinking, drugs and sleeping around) now mark you as a outcast.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All the people who do those three things are at the top of the social hierachy and everyone knows it. That's why normies do all of that, to fit in with their betters in order to not get shunned in this highly individualistic society. Well, that and to bury their misery.

it's why u need hermit max and leave (((soyciety))). it will only get worse. in future there will be cannibalism pedo cults and it will be celebrated. kids will be raised for organ harvesting. Foids will fuck 8 foot Giga Tera Chads. And wage cages will be a real thing.

All the people who do those three things are at the top of the social hierachy and everyone knows it. That's why normies do all of that, to fit in with their betters in order to not get shunned in this highly individualistic society. Well, that and to bury their misery.

There are no bad habits or vices for your face tbh ngl

It's because they stopped airing those "drug free" PSAs. Now kids don't know not to do drugs. No one's giving them a reason not to do drugs.

Extremely high IQ thread.

What a backwards clown world

the society you grew up in was forcefully built by youths that were allowed to run wild in the 60s, 70s and 80s. their parents watched TV and didn't give a fuck.

even in communist countries it was stewing, suppressed but stewing, by 1990 it exploded all over the place and the youths caught up immediately with the western 1960s hippies in just a few years.

it was built and enforced by thuglite normies and you were already born in it unless you're 40 or something. you had no choice. being nice meant you were a loser since 1st grade.

it's why u need hermit max and leave (((soyciety))). it will only get worse. in future there will be cannibalism pedo cults and it will be celebrated. kids will be raised for organ harvesting.
Is this because of abortions and selling of baby parts? High IQ tbh.

the society you grew up in was forcefully built by youths that were allowed to run wild in the 60s, 70s and 80s. their parents watched TV and didn't give a fuck.

even in communist countries it was stewing, suppressed but stewing, by 1990 it exploded all over the place and the youths caught up immediately with the 1960s hippies in just a few years.

it was built and enforced by thuglite normies and you were already born in it unless you're 40 or something. you had no choice. being nice meant you were a loser.

Is this because of abortions and selling of baby parts? High IQ tbh.
there have already been reports in China, of people selling aborted baby fetus pills cause retards thought it would fix their erectile dysfunction.

there have already been reports in China, of people selling aborted baby fetus pills cause retards thought it would fix their erectile dysfunction.
I'm pretty sure that's actually grounded down elephant tusks. China's weird.

jfl believe me (not coping) that was I time where I was so serious about being virtuous and all the religious bs that even if a stacy offered me sex I would reluctantly reject her. All this for what? You rot here while the psycho degenerates still get the best job, the best girl and succeed in life.

it's why u need hermit max and leave (((soyciety))). it will only get worse. in future there will be cannibalism pedo cults and it will be celebrated. kids will be raised for organ harvesting. Foids will fuck 8 foot Giga Tera Chads. And wage cages will be a real thing.

true shit. People may think it's exaggerated but no, they said the same back in the 30's when books like "Brave New World" came out, now look at world we're living in.

In an insane society where true morality and justice is spit upon, values are inverted, filth becomes gold, and purity becomes scum. Ours is a society that chemically castrates children because their BPD mothers want attention, while ostracising men who have commited no crime other than being born genetically unattractive.

I do drug cope ngl. But that’s cause I can’t get a foid.

+1, Getting tattoos and piercings, my second thread I talked about this too , now the normal ones are shunned for being a sane good person
In an insane society where true morality and justice is spit upon, values are inverted, filth becomes gold, and purity becomes scum. Ours is a society that chemically castrates children because their BPD mothers want attention, while ostracising men who have commited no crime other than being born genetically unattractive.
Extremely high IQ thread.

What a backwards clown world

High IQ observation

we live in a world gone mad

This is true.
When I was younger I used to smoke and drink a lot. I was severely criticized, mostly by foids, for being "a drunk" and smelling like cigarettes.
So in my never ending quest to be a "better person", I've stopped smoking and quit al types of alcohol.
Now people say they don't wanna go out with me because I'm boring because I don't drink. WTF?

If you're ugly you're an outcast EITHER way. Foids will always search for some lame excuse to reject you.

It's because they stopped airing those "drug free" PSAs. Now kids don't know not to do drugs. No one's giving them a reason not to do drugs.

Pretty much everyone at least in the west knows that drugs/drinking are bad. But normies still do it anyway. Virtually every normalfag I've observed in my years in school seemed to have this rebel attitude against being taught anything virtuous, being taught to not bully people, being taught to not be whores. You're not special for doing this degenerate shit that every other normie does you fucking normies

edit: on another note too I find it very hard to garner much sympathy for normies who develop drug addictions despite years upon years of being taught in elementary+middle+high school to not do this shit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back