Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All this rejection, lookism, and loneliness is messing up my ability to pair-bond.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
If I come out of these years of loneliness, my head is going to be seriously fucked up from never getting female affection. I don't even want to settle with a single female or even get into relationships anymore, all I feel for them is lust. That's it.

I used to be different. I used to get strong feelings for one particular girl, but all of them decided that I wasn't good enough or that they didn't want me. A normal looking guy isn't enough for them, they all only want the cream of the crop, and that's not what I am.

Due to all of these so called crushes friendzoning me and then cutting me out of their lives, all romantic pair-bonding love I can ever give has been burned out of me. Now I'm just an empty husk that only has animalistic feelings for girls. I will never love again.

If I do looksmax enough to not be an incel anymore, no amount of fake romantic feelings from foids will fix me. I will never be capable of feeling that spark again, nor that blissful feeling you get when you find "the one". As it turns out, all of them are the same and run on the same basic programming. They are all like lower lifeforms that follow instinct. I can't love a cold and calculating creature that acts the same as every other female in existence.

I've "fallen" in love far too many times, and unfortunately, becoming blackpilled has completely unmasked everything and removed my ability to do this anymore. It's as if a chunk of my brain was surgically removed, which only worsens as foids keep treating me this way and confirm everything. Being ignored completely like this just makes me feel more and more numb to everything, and even if a female was the most loving and out-of-this-world affectionate with me tomorrow, it would all feel fake, and I would recoil in anger and disgust. I would kick her out of myself life when she no longer provides physical pleasure, because nothing angers me more than when people make you feel feelings that have zero basis in reality, the feeling here being love.

You see, you people reading this may think I'm a mean and evil man. But, you see, I'm not a mean dangerous man at all, I'm just a broken man. A man who has dealt with a lifetime of pain, rejection, sadness, loneliness, and disappointment. The feeling of being able to love was burned out of me entirely when my crushes didn't even want to be my friend anymore and left me for another guy every single time. That's why I'm a husk.

Every single time on valentine's day, prom day, and every other holiday you can think of, while everyone else was happy with someone else, I spent the holidays completely alone in poverty. So now I'm the valentine's day grinch.

I think I know how you feel, that's why I'm pretty much incapable of becoming infatuated enough to have a oneitis at this point. It's not even just foids, I feel very disillusioned with people in general, and I can't tell exactly whether or not I'm envious of them or if I'm simply disgusted by them, but perhaps it's a mixture of both.

normies dont understand how psychologically damaging loneliness is. britain has an entire government office dedicated to fightin it. in japan elderly ppl die and go unnoticed for weeks. men arent even interested in foids and go for virtual reality foids. jap foids dont care about relationships. they are happy bein mindless consumers.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-commits-to-government-wide-drive-to-tackle-loneliness
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-commits-to-government-wide-drive-to-tackle-loneliness

Even if you make it to the other side, you’ll be tossed aside and replaced with a new guy like you never meant anything.

Just over heard a JBW chadlite getting advice from a dating coach at this restaurant nearby (I’m in Chicago) and he just kept going on about how he dreads dating. He has no problems getting dates and has gone on 4-5 different dates in the past week but 100% ended up not going anywhere.

He explained its torture getting his hopes up when ever he meets up with a foid that he likes and connects with but ends up getting ghosted after said date or strung along with false hopes to meet up again.

So basically, even if you semi-ascend... you’re still gonna have to go through this gauntlet of hoop jumping and false hopes to possibly land a foid that is going to get rid of you in a week or so.

The modern girl are switching their bf’s up weekly because they want to try and find their best option and they get bored of the same guy very quickly.

Relationships are dead, its a thing of the past.

Only couples you see now are severely skewed smv couples where the guy mogs the sh*t out of the girl or real chads and giga chads with looksmatch.

You’re not alone, none of us here are looking forward to a relationship anymore.

They’ve been effectively killed off.

Last edited:
I think I know how you feel, that's why I'm pretty much incapable of becoming infatuated enough to have a oneitis at this point. It's not even just foids, I feel very disillusioned with people in general, and I can't tell exactly whether or not I'm envious of them or if I'm simply disgusted by them, but perhaps it's a mixture of both.
I'm jealous of them because they get to experience sex and romance. I can't ever experience any of these things anymore because of the disillusionment I'm at. It's like nerves and neurons have been taken out of my head, and now I'm incapable of experiencing certain feelings ever again. It just feels like I've been numbed and deadened towards loving and bonding.

I'm disgusted and pissed at how fake and superficial people are, and how all my efforts to do what nobody else ever did for people was completely wasted on people who will never appreciate what they don't deserve. People say they want good friends, but in reality, they want fake people but say they want good people to pat themselves on the back. It would be one thing to openly and genuinely be superficial assholes, but playing pretend because they are scared of the truth, it disgusts me and pisses me off. NPCs in every sense of the word.

Even if you make it to the other side, you’ll be tossed aside and replaced with a new guy like you never meant anything.

Just over heard a JBW chadlite getting advice from a dating coach at this restaurant nearby (I’m in Chicago) and he just kept going on about how he dreads dating. He has no problems getting dates and has gone on 4-5 different dates in the past week but 100% ended up not going anywhere.

He explained its torture getting his hopes up when ever he meets up with a foid that he likes and connects with but ends up getting ghosted after said date or strung along with false hopes to meet up again.

So basically, even if you semi-ascend... you’re still gonna have to go through this gauntlet of hoop jumping and false hopes to possibly land a foid that is going to get rid of you in a week or so.

The modern girl are switching their bf’s up weekly because they want to try and find their best option and they get bored of the same guy very quickly.

You’re dreaming of something that isn’t there anymore.

Relationships are dead, its a thing of the past.

Only couples you see now are severely skewed smv couples where the guy mogs the sh*t out of the girl or real chads and giga chads with looksmatch.
Falling in love is like falling down a staircase. It's not healthy. That is something I wish was beaten into me.
Well, for these reasons, I can't fall in love again, because I know what happens if I do. It's sad that I lost this emotion, but it's for the good that I only feel lust for them now, because this will never happen to me if I never truly feel anything for them as a person.
I had to kill it and put it in the grave, or else I would experience nothing except for more disappointment and sorrow. Now that I can't love anymore, I can't hurt anymore. The only thing I feel is triumph and victory over killing a redundant and useless emotion that serves zero purpose.

I'm still trying to memory-hole all of my experiences with love, so that I never remember or miss being a bluepilled simp. But once I do, it will have never existed to me. I will have completely abolished and overcame the one feeling that is the downfall of so many men. Forgotten memories are as if they have never existed, and if this feeling of love is totally removed and forgotten, then I will be truly set free.

Last edited:
It's psychological torture.