Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel all those attention whores medical staff posts on fb.. JFL

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
everytime i open cuckbook i see a new viral post from a attention whore foid that probaly doing nothing in the hospital. JFL.
and its ALWAYS go viral.

why?
because now alot of young people works in healthcare so they push their stupid thoughts all over social media.
you put a stupid 20s foid in a job in a hospital - she will still be a stupid 20s foid.
i remember how my physical therapist foid asked me if she can take a pic of my shoulder with something she built JFL. they dont give a fuck about healthcare just about attention whoring

i really feel sorry about the old people that work in healthcare. imagine! they work decades in healthcare and suddenly see those young foids getting all the fame because they went viral on fb cuz they are goodlooking

JFL

everytime i open cuckbook i see a new viral post from a attention whore foid that probaly doing nothing in the hospital. JFL.
and its ALWAYS go viral.

why?
because now alot of young people works in healthcare so they push their stupid thoughts all over social media.
you put a stupid 20s foid in a job in a hospital - she will still be a stupid 20s foid.
i remember how my physical therapist foid asked me if she can take a pic of my shoulder with something she built JFL. they dont give a fuck about healthcare just about attention whoring

i really feel sorry about the old people that work in healthcare. imagine! they work decades in healthcare and suddenly see those young foids getting all the fame because they went viral on fb cuz they are goodlooking

JFL

Look at our doctors on the frontlines they are so stunning and brave :soy::soy::soy::soy:

yea i think the same,and the same is in uni,they dont go uni because they like the assignement,just to brag "look at me ill be a successful female lawyer look at me im independant and powerful" and to fuck chad,basically that,and talk about parties,chad dick,alcohol not more...they dont give a fuck about nothing also female professors are the worst,they just want to brag how smart they are,never helps u

yea i think the same,and the same is in uni,they dont go uni because they like the assignement,just to brag "look at me ill be a successful female lawyer look at me im independant and powerful" and to fuck chad,basically that,and talk about parties,chad dick,alcohol not more...they dont give a fuck about nothing also female professors are the worst,they just want to brag how smart they are,never helps u

I respect nurses because they're there to help people, men and women. They've gone to college and done something useful. They're the only women who are good to men.

The psychology whores go onto be therapists and psychologists and give shit advice to Inkwells and just hand out Jewpills like confetti because they've got no sound advice.

The gender study whores are just SJW time wasters

The lawyer whores just want to destroy men in family court and send men to jail while dishing out pussy passes

Nurses = respect. Yes they might attention seek but that's what XX chromosomes do.

I’m so glad I don’t compulsively browse cuckbook like I used to, it would be suicide fuel for me.

because manginas upvote

Another thing I noticed is that they literally always have to post their face... while whenever a male does something sciency or medical he doesnt.... just shows how cucked the world is

foids are rly annoying tbh. they always talk about a chad or osme shit

The real hERoes are the nerdy medical researchERs who will come up with a cure. But they don't get any glory because they're oldER, less attractive, and most importantly male.
I respect nurses because they're there to help people, men and women. They've gone to college and done something useful. They're the only women who are good to men.

The psychology whores go onto be therapists and psychologists and give shit advice to Inkwells and just hand out Jewpills like confetti because they've got no sound advice.

The gender study whores are just SJW time wasters

The lawyer whores just want to destroy men in family court and send men to jail while dishing out pussy passes

Nurses = respect. Yes they might attention seek but that's what XX chromosomes do.

Nurse foids are the same as any other. They talk shit about ugly male patients all the time.

I used to work with a Stacy RN (I had a bullshit office job in a hospice) and she'd always make fun of me for being shorter than her and having thinner wrists than her.

Last edited:
Foids don't give a shit about saving lifes, they want to brag and get attention