Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All women are basic bitches now, but used to be interesting to talk to 10 years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Yep, I said it. There were 3 out of 100 girls that were interesting to talk to when I was in high school. At least here in EE. That was when even millenial foids didn't yet swallow the feminismpill and before online dating was a thing. We had multiple subcultures of foids and some of them had some interests or at the very least could relate to some things men were interested in. Mostly I am talking here about early hipster chicks, metalheads, punk girls, etc. Today even the "goth" ones look basic as fuck. All foids wear the same clothes nowadays, are into the same things, they are bland as fuck and completely not relatable. Back then I could see some value to few of them beyong their looks/hole, but today they are all worthless. Maybe it wasn't like this in the west for you guys, but it certainly all changed so rapidly here.
I think it's because their lives became so easy, now they don't have to go into the character creation screen, where they would create actual original personas (would have to actually try and become interesting), they win on the fucking menus now (they can be as basic as bland canvas). I think feminism and tinder have done this together.

Women we're never really anything more than holes now or ever.

You probably perceive this because you're now seeing female nature in an unhindered and uncontrolled state.

Harmabe pixabay

Gigacope. Women were never interesting to speak with unless you're chad

I agree. I'm in my thirties and remember women having variable interests and hobbies.

It's not just women though. Social media is rapidly creating a monoculture. Women are just generally more prosocial and more likely to follow trends.

Being a person without social media that doesn't have Netflix or Hulu basically makes it to where I have almost nothing to talk about with anyone I meet. I mean, I can get them talking if I'm bored, but I never encounter anyone that wants to talk about anime, power metal or grand strategy video games. Even so called Star Wars fans don't actually want to talk about Star Wars.

The best conversations I have are with younger dudes about diet and lifting. Poor saps probably think it'll get them laid. But I'm always happy to offer advice anyway.

yes the hivemind has really taken hold as of late.

honestly disappointing you go back in time and foids were a lot more feminine and less of what.... whatever they are now.

Agreed, before social media women at least were slightly different. Now they’re all exactly the same even the goth ones jfl

Wouldn't have minded a basic gf tbh

Unless your interests align there isn't really any reason to start a conversation with anyone.

they were always the same lol

Before online dating they still had to put some efforts, and try. Nowadays there is no reason to self-develop or be good at anything, as their vagina alone is valued more than anything else.

Women weren't any different before. They just didn't know they had so many options and so back then they'd sometimes briefly entertain you if you struck up a conversation with them.

I agree. I'm in my thirties and remember women having variable interests and hobbies.

It's not just women though. Social media is rapidly creating a monoculture. Women are just generally more prosocial and more likely to follow trends.

Being a person without social media that doesn't have Netflix or Hulu basically makes it to where I have almost nothing to talk about with anyone I meet. I mean, I can get them talking if I'm bored, but I never encounter anyone that wants to talk about anime, power metal or grand strategy video games. Even so called Star Wars fans don't actually want to talk about Star Wars.

The best conversations I have are with younger dudes about diet and lifting. Poor saps probably think it'll get them laid. But I'm always happy to offer advice anyway.
Interest in niche bullshit. Autism

women underestimated their value back in the day. now since their is tinder and instagram they have so many orbiters and get so much validation. they have such easy lifes that they dont even have to develop a personality. I mean why would they develop a personality if everything is handed to them on a silver platter.