Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME NONE ARE DIFFERENT

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
★★
I learned this one the hard way. Had a foid friend since middle school who once said she “loved me as a friend”, and I of course had a massive crush on her. I was nice, she thought I was funny, and I was succesful in school so according to all bluepillers we should be married by now, but instead she got a chad boyfriend, started drinking and going to parties, and posting whore pics on her social media. The one girl who I thought was nice and religious was just like the rest of them. So any low tier normies browsing or incels who think they have a chance, accept it! It’s over!

The AWALTpill cannot be understated.

Repeat after me:

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

once they are born with a hole, they will become just like every other hole eventually.

I can't believe I used to think that introverted and innocent foids actually existed. Every girl I've ever had a crush on turned out to be either a disgusting slut, an annoying feminist, or both. It was a hard pill to swallow, but I finally realize that ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

It's a shame how so many men are unaware of this simple truth, or would rather bury their heads in the sand than accept it.

All women want chad.Nothing new to see here.

Brutal oneitispill

Only decent foids are mentally ill/brain damaged foids

NOO YOU'RE WRONG INKWELLLL!!!!! :soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

If you've been rejected by one, you've been rejected by all of them.

woman is all the same, don't trust any

yes they are really similar

nice avi and its true, even in shit like anime and other media they are thesame tbh

Thats true, awalt

my oneitis isnt though... at least i hope not. she seems so innocent.