Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All women are whores, love doesn't exist, it's a scam.

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
It's an illusion, the way Santa Claus is, it could be an awesome experience, but always fake.

The difference is the payment method and amount.

You want the longterm girlfriend experience from a Stacy? Well, you need to trade looks and money in exchange.

You need an hour of love? Well, that'd be $200.

You get what you pay for.

"Love" in reality is transaction for women. The moment Chad's looks decline, suddenly, he won't be "loved" anymore.

This is lifefuel, cuz what you guys have is FOMO anyway.

There is no love. The world runs on business. You dont need to be old to be wise.

Women are capable of love... But only for Chad.

And she will only love Chad as long as there are no other "upgrades". If GigaChad comes along, she will drop him.

"Love" exists only as long as you provide something for the foid

And she will only love Chad as long as there are no other "upgrades". If GigaChad comes along, she will drop him.

Gigachads are blackpilled as well, and they know love is a scam. That's why they never commit to the love of a single girl, cuz they know love has no value.

Many guys buying the love illusion has made foid's value hyperinflate.

Love is just foid's big marketing strategy.

Gigachads are blackpilled as well, and they know love is a scam. That's why they never commit to the love of a single girl, cuz they know love has no value.

Many guys buying the love illusion has made foid's value hyperinflate.

Love is just foid's big marketing strategy.

Being GigaChad is kind of like being a billionaire. You have access to everything that you want and you get to see how depraved humanity is. When you're either rich or GigaChad you get to see everyone degrading themselves just for the chance of even getting your attention for 0.000001 second.

Imagine all of the depraved sexual acts that GigaChads get to see? I remember talking to a guy online a few years back and he was a legit GigaChad. He told me all of the depraved sexual acts that women do to impress him and how they degrade themselves for him. Told me that all women are whores and etc. He was a legit male stripper and he saw women who were brides-to-be for bachorlette parties and they would suck him off, let him fuck her raw, and etc. the day before the wedding.

I'm too ugly even for these "whores."

Being GigaChad is kind of like being a billionaire. You have access to everything that you want and you get to see how depraved humanity is. When you're either rich or GigaChad you get to see everyone degrading themselves just for the chance of even getting your attention for 0.000001 second.

Imagine all of the depraved sexual acts that GigaChads get to see? I remember talking to a guy online a few years back and he was a legit GigaChad. He told me all of the depraved sexual acts that women do to impress him and how they degrade themselves for him. Told me that all women are whores and etc. He was a legit male stripper and he saw women who were brides-to-be for bachorlette parties and they would suck him off, let him fuck her raw, and etc. the day before the wedding.

Brutal!

I follow many gigachads on twitter exposing the same thing.

That's why I rather pay $200 an hour than ever try to have a relationship with any of these whores.

fucking whores deserve a beating

Fuck my life that was brutal to read

How is this lifefuel?

Such a high IQ post, well done sir

Women can love
The chadiest chad only that is
And as long as there is no possible upgrade.
An available upgrade makes the current chad obsolete
But in reality upgrades for roasties are rare

Its chad or nothing

Love only exists if you are a chad and the foid are a teen.

We need far more monies boyos.
Love only exists if you are a chad and the foid are a teen.

Feels like true, foid's love towards chads ends at her 18..20, max 22 years.

Last edited:
all relationships are transactional. You’re trading either sperm quality or money for eggs.

most marriages are financial transactions. Most women are prostitutes. Selling sexual access to some guy for resources or otherwise leveraging their possession of eggs by promising sex for financial gain. Marriage to sub chad is little more than giving up adequately frequent maintenance sex for lifetime security.

eggs are the most valuable commodity on earth. It’s impossible for a foid to even conceive of the possibility of not exploiting that value.

We should try to become sort of like new jews by behaviour patterns(note: i'am not a jew by race or ethnicity or religion) to control foids like puppets with money and power(status).

Or continue to be failed incels...

Exactly. OP is giga coping. It’s chad only. Always has been, always will be.

It'd be great to start a journal as a billionaire and write about how fake everyone is and what people will do just to get your attention/money. I bet that would be a fascinating read.

Gigachads are blackpilled as well, and they know love is a scam.

gigachad and truecel are like two sides of the same coin since they both know the truth

That's a common knowledge yet is worth repeating.

Love doesnt't exist except as a chemical reaction, which tends to not last long anyway.

And even then it's Chad only.