Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All your so-called "friends" would stab you in the back for even a whiff of pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
That includes all your "comrades" in the incel community

I don't doubt it. There's one guy that I know that wouldn't do it though. He barely values sex at all.

true, witnessed it first hand.

Unless he's chad

This is happening since the dawn of civilization, many wars and battles have been fought that started from a whiff of a pussy.

chudur-budur said:
This is happening since the dawn of civilization, many wars and battles have been fought that started from a whiff of a pussy.

Like the Trojan War. Paris couldn't help himself. He NEEDED the pussy.

Well then it's great I don't have any.

Pussy is the most important thing in life

i would genocide all of you for pussy

your posts are kinda suspect.

I'd kill all of you cels for prime pussy in a heartbeat.

overlystinkypants said:
i would genocide all of you for pussy

AHHHHHH!!!! Now there's two people with that signature!!!1!!

Lol they already did that to me. Some of them also ignored as soon as they found more popular friends ---> possibly for a better social circle

if your "friends" are complete dickheads. yeah

It has always been hoes before bros

just lol if you were fooled into believing otherwise

Kointo said:
AHHHHHH!!!! Now there's two people with that signature!!!1!!

Yeah. We need MORE. EVERYONE MUST HAVE IT! Join us, brother!

I would snitch everyone for pussy

Men will always compete with each other in terms of dates and jobs, friendship doesn't matter so much in the end.

The fate for most men is dark and grim.

Can confirm, a cunt tore apart our friend group 3rd semester of college.

I value a high value job over a high value cunt

Truth, been ditched for a girl before...

Brutally honest. Men only care about females, females only care about themselves and Chad. This leads to most men lacking any sort of philosophical soul, just on a constant chase for more pussy, money, and vidya. To the extent all females are judgementsl, submissive morons, most men are still pleasure gluttons who think Star Wars is the greatest work of sci-fi ever written

Water is wet.
I wouldnt even blame them tbh. It is how we are made,our goal is to kill each other and filter out our genes.

Frieds are bluepilled term anyways. A man cannot have friends,only females can have friends.

St.Tropez said:
Water is wet.
I wouldnt even blame them tbh. It is how we are made,our goal is to kill each other and filter out our genes.

Frieds are bluepilled term anyways. A man cannot have friends,only females can have friends.

Lul, female friends are even less trustworthy. Passive aggressiveness snd gossip is constant.

In the end, to put platonic relationships simply, Hell is other people.

TheIncelPill said:
Lul, female friends are even less trustworthy. Passive aggressiveness snd gossip is constant.

In the end, to put platonic relationships simply, Hell is other people.

Yeah but females have safety net and cannot really.fail,which is why all the bickering is lighthearted and females will always help.out each out. Read about ingroup preference,both males and females prefer females and will always.help the female over male.