Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost 42. NEVER been laid. Come at me with questions. You TOO can be a virgin POS 4 decades into ur lyf!!!!!!!!!!Come at me.

42 is nowhere different than 28 like me. It's pretty much over. Even if you were 25 a foid would laugh at you nowadays when it's comes to sexual experience. My foid cousins who are 16 have gotten laid. It's over. Get a hooker.

That’s just insane. Who can endure this pain for so long

That's over twice my age. I'm at my best place mentally in almost 5 years, and I'm very anti-suicide, but even I don't know if I could make it to 40. That's a long time.

Do you plan on killing multiple people with an automatic rifle in the near future ?

What is it with these agent provocateurs asking dumb questions to which they'll never get responses?

What is it with these agent provocateurs asking dumb questions to which they'll never get responses?
was just meant as a joke .
But i deleted it now cause bait .

Brutally over. Do u go to church/religion cope?

just have sex bro

In Burgerland

1. So prostitutes don't exist in burgerland?

2. If you think its too risky in Burgerland, are you saying you couldn't save money for a trip to an SEA country after 2 decades? (like come on wtf, what are you living in the slums or something, how do you have internet yet you couldn't save that money in 2 decades?)

Sorry you have no excuse, too many years passed for you to have any excuse, if you wanted to get laid, you would have gotten laid by now

How many men is it over for?

Is it true that men age like fine wine?

Didnt you say you were 6'7" and white? Just curious

Well hello there buddy, I can't wait until I'm a 42 yo virgin as well!

E28

Honestly if you weren't good looking at age 21 or so it's the same god damn thing as posting "I'm 60 and a virgin"

it's over for men after college. age is irrelevant past that point
I think some men can become better looking by their mid or late 20s if they surgerymaxx, hair transplantmaxx, laser eye max, teeth max etc.

But the economy is so fucked up that 95-99% of men won't be able to do that.

How do you rate yourself? And also, have you ever tried older than you like 6-9 years older?

@Tallcel almost 36 here this is hell. do you still have hair?

My sexdrive is at all times high and i am soo frustrated why are you JFLing me cunt?
@Tallcel almost 36 here this is hell. do you still have hair?
Stay strong bro it began at 13 for me and i am in hell ever since. i really have no idea how you guys are still alive

My sexdrive is at all times high and i am soo frustrated why are you JFLing me cunt?
Wasn't trying to offend or downplay your issues cunt. I wouldn't do that to another incel. I just said JFL because I wish I were still 20.

does it get easier with age or no?

Wasn't trying to offend or downplay your issues cunt. I wouldn't do that to another incel. I just said JFL because I wish I were still 20.
sorry bro, i wish many things to be different but if i really had one wish: Reborn as CHAD
If god says "this is too much to ask " than i would just want to be a 5, maybe than i will be treated like human and be allowed to make friends, go to parties and have sex. i am so weird that even the weird group in school thinks i am weird fucking hell i just look 7 years younger this is all i have done wrong. ( everything in my subhuman body is small and estrogenic and its too late for me to even grow, at least i am not a 4"8 curry or have cancer amiright) lmfao chad with cancer has it better than a short curry

sorry bro, i wish many things to be different but if i really had one wish: Reborn as CHAD
If god says "this is too much to ask " than i would just want to be a 5, maybe than i will be treated like human and be allowed to make friends, go to parties and have sex. i am so weird that even the weird group in school thinks i am weird fucking hell i just look 7 years younger this is all i have done wrong. ( everything in my subhuman body is small and estrogenic and its too late for me to even grow, at least i am not a 4"8 curry or have cancer amiright) lmfao chad with cancer has it better than a short curry
It's very tragic. We deserve so much better than how things are now.

does it get easier with age or no?
The anger gets less
And the sadness get
There's always a bigger incel

My hairline is widow's peaked to fuck
Yeah. Lol...

One of my plans to explain my incelity was to say i was a widower! And i was "being faithful" to her memory!

But nobody asked...

What do you do for a living?

The right one will come alonG in time sweaty nO need to worry.
Just put yourself out thERe more.

Last edited: