Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost ALL of the top posts on /r/TwoXChromosomes are about abortion, sexual harassment/rape, "my boyfriend", or birth control

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Women are LITERALLY a meme. Notice how there's no such thing as a male subreddit because men ACTUALLY have interests beyond themselves and their love lives.

That subreddit is a big fucking blackpill lmao. There are ALWAYS several posts about abortion on the first page.

“Yaas kween murder your baby in the womb you are so empowered backing up ur unborn child”
Literally every post there

"Man has the penis, but the vagina has the woman." Otto Weininger.

Foids lives revolve around sex with attractive men.

Every femorrhoid on plebbit is a non-Stacy.

I'm surprised that sub can still exist without reddit soys cancelling it for acknowledging that having two x chromosomes is what makes one a foid.

“Yaas kween murder your baby in the womb you are so empowered backing up ur unborn child”
Literally every post there

>Too retarded to take a pill before having sex
>Smart enough to vote and take up any position of power like being a policewoman, teacher etc

Thats what it is to be female. Their whole purpose of existence is to be a literal hole where attactive men ejaculate into, and babies birth from. Their entire lives, and everything they do and think about revolves around getting high quality semen pumped into their vagina so that a high quality baby comes out.

False. r/MGTOW is a thing.
Eh not really the same imo. I know in name it's supposed to be a subreddit for men to "go their own way from women", but in practice all they do is talk about foids and pro-foid laws etc. It's literally just an incel forum in denial.

Eh not really the same imo. I know in name it's supposed to be a subreddit for men to "go their own way from women", but in practice all they do is talk about foids and pro-foid laws etc. It's literally just an incel forum in denial.
Yeah but FDS and TwoXChromosomes talk about males too from what I've seen, so they're pretty much parallel.

All about reproduction. But when men express something related it "why are you so obsessed inkwell"

This deserves a bump JFL

All about reproduction. But when men express something related it "why are you so obsessed inkwell"
Because men are replaceable silly inkwell our existence is meaningless in this failing civilization

That's all women are. That's all. They have no interests, no personality. Just killing children, complaining, and "muh bf"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back