Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost all the people that were popular in hs are doing great now ... meanwhile me...

lemon2

lemon2

Fading Light
So im 23 years living with my mom and sister surrounded by shit because no one cleans here and if i try to clean then everything burns so yeah ... i cant get a job because no one will hire me because u need connections that i dont have ... so im rotting all day playing league and becoming worse as times goes while my mental is crumbling more and more .... meanwhile my former schoolmate the popular kid is travelling across the world with his pretty gf being more happy than ever .... there's also the other popular tall guy ... guess what? yeah he's currently modeling in china and its in 3year of medicine ... so yeah fuck this shit. im next with no prospects meanwhile a lot of people that i knew from highschool are exceling in something .... i agree that being incel is a nightmare but wtf man everything that i try to do fails and those guys have everything handed in a silver plate .... being incel plus being unable to acomplish something i dont think i can cope for much longer lol

Yet another joins the ranks. We never forced you here, you seeked us out. Unfortunately for you, you drew the short stick. Most people go through life and experience the ups and downs. They get jobs, they get into relationships, they break up, they get fired, ok life goes on. Some only experience the ups, they become millionaires, they get all the hot girls. But you boyo? It's rejection and failure from here on out. What did you do to deserve this? Were you not as hard working? Maybe its karma for being a bad person? Or maybe your fate was set in stone. It was already over as soon you were brought into the earth. From womb to the tomb.

It was already decided since your conception, you need to get used to it, I've failed in all areas of life but i am still alive whereas some Chads have roped

two fags who raped me when i was a little boyo are both married today and statusmaxxed.
i feel your pain.

i suggest you delete social media. it bring only pain to people like us.

Last edited:
Your genetics decided such life outcome for you. We are all like that here

two fags who raped me when i was little boyo are both married today and statusmaxxed.
i feel your pain.

d78epx4-f6d746c0-0739-4233-857e-261e165e9f24.gif

I can't get a job either. It's odd that you have to have connections even for shitty minimum wage jobs. I used to get rejected all the time for having no "previous experience" but how the fuck am I supposed to get previous experience if no one wants to hire me because I don't have any? It's frustrating.

"Don't worry, the popular kids will end up working for you"

giphy.gif

two fags who raped me when i was a little boyo are both married today and statusmaxxed.
i feel your pain.

WTF, why didn't you report it.
NGL, I this cope with this to this day.
I even dream about it.

Yet another joins the ranks. We never forced you here, you seeked us out. Unfortunately for you, you drew the short stick. Most people go through life and experience the ups and downs. They get jobs, they get into relationships, they break up, they get fired, ok life goes on. Some only experience the ups, they become millionaires, they get all the hot girls. But you boyo? It's rejection and failure from here on out. What did you do to deserve this? Were you not as hard working? Maybe its karma for being a bad person? Or maybe your fate was set in stone. It was already over as soon you were brought into the earth. From womb to the tomb.
Yeah maybe i was something like hitler in my previous life lol .... its incredible how you have only one chance and it can be fucked lol ... it was over before it began

I can't get a job either. It's odd that you have to have connections even for shitty minimum wage jobs. I used to get rejected all the time for having no "previous experience" but how the fuck am I supposed to get previous experience if no one wants to hire me because I don't have any? It's frustrating.
Yeah its incredible how you need experience to do the most menial jobs .... i cant say that all jobs here need conections but its at least a 90% and i dont know why no one is hiring me ... maybe cause im subhuman

giphy.gif
Indeed. clown world

Popular kids from hs just become even more popular in college

i feel your pain.

Holy fuck .. did you report them? ... i only use social media to look for jobs ... i know its meaningless but i dont have other options

WTF, why didn't you report it.
Holy fuck .. did you report them?

bro i didnt even have hairs on my balls when it happened. i was simply too young to know what to do.

it doesn't bother me at all since it was a long time ago.
only when i compare my life with theirs is when i feel rage.

bro i didnt even have hairs on my balls when it happened. i was simply too young to know what to do.

Dude you are letting those chads walk over you.
I would do anything to get revenge if I were you.

i feel your pain.

For real? actual raped?

I would hunt them down and kill them tbh

We are the ones that society wants to fail at all cost. Your entire life was defined at the moment that your parents genes combined.

Sometimes suicide looks like the only answer.

u don't understand.
i hate thinking about it or talking about it. idk why i did ITT. kinda regret it.
because technically I am not even a virgin.
i am sorry for all the evil in this world my dear fellowcel

Yes bro people are rejected by others for being lazy and bad people, that's how the world works

said this before and will say it again, how u get treated in hs represents how u get treated for rest of ur life

giphy.gif
lmao damn boomers when will they learn..

“Only losers peak in high school. The world will be your oyster once you graduate, go to college, and get a good job!”
If only that were the case

welcome to the club? yeah im 35 and a borderline retard loser

Its just an other lookspill the popular kids back then where good looking and the chances for them to still look good are high i know a few examples of dudes loosing their looks through balding or them stop growing taller and those guys are fucked, and i know a lot emomaxxed lankyfaggots who grew 6ft4 and those do well today.

Its all looks
Losing looks = losing life
Or
Ugly = death.

Try and get a shitty part time job, even for just 3 days a week. The structure it adds to your life is important imo.

Literally fucking die you fakecel demon
How is he a fakecel? Some chads have roped just because of mental issues probably not to say that its the norm its just a matter of fact. At the end of the day we all lifemog incel tears into the ground count your blessings.

How is he a fakecel? Some chads have roped just because of mental issues probably not to say that its the norm its just a matter of fact. At the end of the day we all lifemog incel tears into the ground count your blessings.
Check his post history, he's full of shit.

Literally fucking die you fakecel demon
I bet I'm more of a truecel than you, how pathetic checking someone's post history, just what a normie would do,.i hope your entire family get burned in a fire you piece of dirt vermin. It's gate keeping cunts like you who make me hate this forum, I can't put into words my hate for you, I honestly hope you kill yourself very soon

Last edited:
So im 23 years living with my mom and sister surrounded by shit because no one cleans here and if i try to clean then everything burns so yeah ... i cant get a job because no one will hire me because u need connections that i dont have ... so im rotting all day playing league and becoming worse as times goes while my mental is crumbling more and more .... meanwhile my former schoolmate the popular kid is travelling across the world with his pretty gf being more happy than ever .... there's also the other popular tall guy ... guess what? yeah he's currently modeling in china and its in 3year of medicine ... so yeah fuck this shit. im next with no prospects meanwhile a lot of people that i knew from highschool are exceling in something .... i agree that being incel is a nightmare but wtf man everything that i try to do fails and those guys have everything handed in a silver plate .... being incel plus being unable to acomplish something i dont think i can cope for much longer lol

Dude, life is totally unfair, it really is, and you have every reason to be upset about it. One of the things I hate about people who dismiss victim mindset is that they believe in radical accountability. Like if you are a rape victim, and you express pain, and feelings of victimhood over it you are failing to be accountable. To be honest it is a real garbage view. It is ok to feel sorry for yourself because life is unfair on so many levels. Just don't get stuck in a depressive rut. I can tell you from bitter life experience the time spent being ineffective due to being depressed is a complete waste. Realistically being incel or thinking that you are, and life in general will make you depressed from time to time. That much is unavoidable, but don't make it a norm.

You have something a lot of guys here don't. Youth, and time. I don't want to be TMI, but I'm a bit of an agecell. Life has screwed me over badly more than once. Anyways don't give up hope man, just get your life together at some point. Big pieces first. I honestly think for young people today it has never been worse or never been better. On the one hand the economy is largely service based, and the job market sucks. Most college degrees exist to give you a work permit, and loads of crippling debt. Unless you are in STEM or in the Ivy League. Of course there is the whole hypergamy, feminism, tinder mating economy, built on a non moral foundation to contend with. So yeah things suck bad. However on the other hand youtube, lynda, tons of online learning resources exist. You can find role models in the media, and books about them on amazon for a kindle. Imagine a personal library on a small ebook or ipad. You can listen to audiobooks while you lift at the gym or do whatever. The whole world of information is at your fingertips. Software is in a way asymmetric warfare. There are millions of problems that need to be solved, and many of them are viable pathways to money. Last week I met a super successful European guy who has an East Asian wife. Owns income properties, and had started a $150 M company that made back end software for a major industry. He just ground away with his business partner, and worked on a technical problem for a major service industry. He is not a chad or chad light, but he has a good life.

Anyways, I don't know if you are a person who is interested in business. Maybe you are not, but I do want to say there are lots of resources out there for people to learn from regarding things they are interested in that were plain hard to get 10, 20, 30 years ago. You have an unprecedented advantage compared to people who had to swim with the school of normie conformist fish their whole life. Nowadays people can pick their own paths, and be independent. You will have to because in the future many jobs will be automated.

The other thing I wanted to say is other than being able to read autobiographies of pretty much anyone who has succeeded before you, or being able to read cutting edge research or learn whatever you need to, is that the world is large. Some places are good for you, and other places are not. There are places where there is less prejudice, and there are places where women will be more receptive to you. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was to go where the cost of living was cheap, but the people were generally narrow minded. Caused major life issues. Look up Enrico Moretti's the New Geography of Jobs I think it is called. It is an interesting read, but a key take away from it is (He is a legit economist from Italy working in the States), for me was waiters in Las Vegas can make more than lawyers in nowhere Kansas. Mobility, and information availability can be maximized to position yourself optimally. Perhaps you might consider a more suitable environment.

Another good read/listen is "Willpower Doesn't Work" by Benjamin P. Hardy. In a nutshell your environment sets you up for success or failure. If you don't want to be an alcoholic having a pantry full of alcohol is a bad idea. If you don't want to be a loser, don't hang around losers. You need a good controlled setting that is supporting, and enabling of your success, whatever that success will be. It may be difficult now, but one big step at a time, the most important thing first, fix your environment. Anyways, not trying to preach man, just wanted to tap you on the shoulder, and tell you there is still plenty of hope. Just a little reframe of perspective. Don't let your snapshot in time or the snapshot in time of the fags on easy life mode fool you into thinking it's over. Cause it's not bro. Take a breath, cope away from the video game, and then find a place to chill, and figure out what you want, and what you ought to do to get it. One other thing that comes to mind is you may not get what you want as soon as you want it. Some people are born in awful countries as orphans, and claw their way to illegal status elsehere. Other losers like George W. Bush are born two feet from home base. Life is unfair, but plenty of people have made life work for them over a lifetime or even less of hard work. It is what it is, but there is a way out.

if you cant land any comfy white collar job, try looking for ANY job tbh maybeas a janitor? office boy? driving uber? idk man,
and do your best pretending to be NT and confident on your interview. Im sure you can get something...

So what if its hard work and doesnt pay well, I used to feel depressed being 21 neeting, being on computer all day and getting nagged for not doing anything
now I make little money doing accounting work, I thought wagecucking would be way worse than neeting
but i dont know why it actually makes me feel better
gives my life structure and makes me appreciate the little free time I have :soy:
back then I use to have too much free time and nothing to do
Its depressing and boring as fuck surfing the internet for 12+hours a day

I no longer feel depressed like I used to, cause I have a job now, I feel proud of myself and I no longer feel like trash :)
and after I give my mom a small sum for rent and food I still have good money left to spend on movies and can afford more expensive food. :)

Last edited:
Honestly the idea that the Chad bully is an alcoholic loser after high school while the victim is some fortune 500 owner is the biggest pile of bullshit that normalfags offer us. When you are a social outcast throughout childhood you dont develop the meaningful connections required to get a good job. You are on your own without any kind of social safety net while that asshole has many connections.

being an ugly weird looking man has doomed you to a life of constant rejection. I don't even try to talk with people unless its business related. Find some good cope, maybe lookmaxx, and just wait it out bro

Dude, life is totally unfair, it really is, and you have every reason to be upset about it. One of the things I hate about people who dismiss victim mindset is that they believe in radical accountability. Like if you are a rape victim, and you express pain, and feelings of victimhood over it you are failing to be accountable. To be honest it is a real garbage view. It is ok to feel sorry for yourself because life is unfair on so many levels. Just don't get stuck in a depressive rut. I can tell you from bitter life experience the time spent being ineffective due to being depressed is a complete waste. Realistically being incel or thinking that you are, and life in general will make you depressed from time to time. That much is unavoidable, but don't make it a norm.

You have something a lot of guys here don't. Youth, and time. I don't want to be TMI, but I'm a bit of an agecell. Life has screwed me over badly more than once. Anyways don't give up hope man, just get your life together at some point. Big pieces first. I honestly think for young people today it has never been worse or never been better. On the one hand the economy is largely service based, and the job market sucks. Most college degrees exist to give you a work permit, and loads of crippling debt. Unless you are in STEM or in the Ivy League. Of course there is the whole hypergamy, feminism, tinder mating economy, built on a non moral foundation to contend with. So yeah things suck bad. However on the other hand youtube, lynda, tons of online learning resources exist. You can find role models in the media, and books about them on amazon for a kindle. Imagine a personal library on a small ebook or ipad. You can listen to audiobooks while you lift at the gym or do whatever. The whole world of information is at your fingertips. Software is in a way asymmetric warfare. There are millions of problems that need to be solved, and many of them are viable pathways to money. Last week I met a super successful European guy who has an East Asian wife. Owns income properties, and had started a $150 M company that made back end software for a major industry. He just ground away with his business partner, and worked on a technical problem for a major service industry. He is not a chad or chad light, but he has a good life.

Anyways, I don't know if you are a person who is interested in business. Maybe you are not, but I do want to say there are lots of resources out there for people to learn from regarding things they are interested in that were plain hard to get 10, 20, 30 years ago. You have an unprecedented advantage compared to people who had to swim with the school of normie conformist fish their whole life. Nowadays people can pick their own paths, and be independent. You will have to because in the future many jobs will be automated.

The other thing I wanted to say is other than being able to read autobiographies of pretty much anyone who has succeeded before you, or being able to read cutting edge research or learn whatever you need to, is that the world is large. Some places are good for you, and other places are not. There are places where there is less prejudice, and there are places where women will be more receptive to you. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was to go where the cost of living was cheap, but the people were generally narrow minded. Caused major life issues. Look up Enrico Moretti's the New Geography of Jobs I think it is called. It is an interesting read, but a key take away from it is (He is a legit economist from Italy working in the States), for me was waiters in Las Vegas can make more than lawyers in nowhere Kansas. Mobility, and information availability can be maximized to position yourself optimally. Perhaps you might consider a more suitable environment.

Another good read/listen is "Willpower Doesn't Work" by Benjamin P. Hardy. In a nutshell your environment sets you up for success or failure. If you don't want to be an alcoholic having a pantry full of alcohol is a bad idea. If you don't want to be a loser, don't hang around losers. You need a good controlled setting that is supporting, and enabling of your success, whatever that success will be. It may be difficult now, but one big step at a time, the most important thing first, fix your environment. Anyways, not trying to preach man, just wanted to tap you on the shoulder, and tell you there is still plenty of hope. Just a little reframe of perspective. Don't let your snapshot in time or the snapshot in time of the fags on easy life mode fool you into thinking it's over. Cause it's not bro. Take a breath, cope away from the video game, and then find a place to chill, and figure out what you want, and what you ought to do to get it. One other thing that comes to mind is you may not get what you want as soon as you want it. Some people are born in awful countries as orphans, and claw their way to illegal status elsehere. Other losers like George W. Bush are born two feet from home base. Life is unfair, but plenty of people have made life work for them over a lifetime or even less of hard work. It is what it is, but there is a way out.
Wow your response made me motivated again . its only one of those times where you start to think about everything and almost everything that i did recently failed so i was a bit down and im still but as you said being in constant depresion is counter-productive ... as you said the best thing i could do as of now is to change my environment i know it will be hard af but ill read the book that you recomended and start from there .... thank you for your thoughfull response

which countries is he going to?

if you cant land any comfy white collar job, try looking for ANY job tbh maybeas a janitor? office boy? driving uber? idk man,
and do your best pretending to be NT and confident on your interview. Im sure you can get something...

So what if its hard work and doesnt pay well, I used to feel depressed being 21 neeting, being on computer all day and getting nagged for not doing anything
now I make little money doing accounting work, I thought wagecucking would be way worse than neeting
but i dont know why it actually makes me feel better
gives my life structure and makes me appreciate the little free time I have :soy:
back then I use to have too much free time and nothing to do
Its depressing and boring as fuck surfing the internet for 12+hours a day

I no longer feel depressed like I used to, cause I have a job now, I feel proud of myself and I no longer feel like trash :)
and after I give my mom a small sum for rent and food I still have good money left to spend on movies and can afford more expensive food. :)
Yes im i know how u feel i used to have a job 4hs/day and it was way better than neeting ... neeting at first is good but as time goes by you start to bore yourself to death ... the problem is that lately no one will hire me for reasons unknown to me and also i cant be a uber or make a business for diferents reason but for the most part concerning money
which countries is he going to?
Italy , Usa , Mexico .... i live in a 3rd world country so that's impresive af here

Wow your response made me motivated again . its only one of those times where you start to think about everything and almost everything that i did recently failed so i was a bit down and im still but as you said being in constant depresion is counter-productive ... as you said the best thing i could do as of now is to change my environment i know it will be hard af but ill read the book that you recomended and start from there .... thank you for your thoughfull response

I'm glad you feel better bro. I like seeing the commonality of experience here, and venting, but sometimes all the rope talk we engage in seems a bit too negative. I think a lot of people here have a lot more going on than they seem to feel at times. Hang in there bro! It may take time, and a few occaisional stumbles (Cause life is on hard mode for everyone except for genetic lottery winners), but things will get better with persistence, and hard work.

Oh, dude I don't know if you like fighting, but check out Tyson, the documentary. I know it is wierd, and his life is outlier, but I love his brutal honesty. Mike Tyson has had soo much pain in his life, and admits to being bullied, being afraid, all sorts of stuff. But, he was a machine in the ring, and in training for it. I always found him inspiring because people judge results when they come to fruition. Sam Walton when asked about his overnight success in an interview on Walmart replied, "What overnight success, it was a 20 year overnight success!". Tyson was Iron Mike for public consumption, but the reality is he was both hurt, and weak, but at the same time a formidable fighter day in, and day out. Psychologically, emotionally. Yeah, black pill is real, but not everything is cope. There is a lot that is up to sheer will, and the fighter in us. Tyson made himself strong, and is proof that behind every success there is a walk up, and down ridgelines, and through valleys, and that your head game, even if for some it is a constant fight, is where the battle is won. Don't persuade yourself that things are worse than they are, give yourself a little lattitude and allow yourself to be a crying soycuck at times cause even Tyson was as we are just human, and when the crying jag is over always be determined to fight realizing life is hard, but can be beat with even harder work.

I'm glad you feel better bro. I like seeing the commonality of experience here, and venting, but sometimes all the rope talk we engage in seems a bit too negative. I think a lot of people here have a lot more going on than they seem to feel at times. Hang in there bro! It may take time, and a few occaisional stumbles (Cause life is on hard mode for everyone except for genetic lottery winners), but things will get better with persistence, and hard work.

Oh, dude I don't know if you like fighting, but check out Tyson, the documentary. I know it is wierd, and his life is outlier, but I love his brutal honesty. Mike Tyson has had soo much pain in his life, and admits to being bullied, being afraid, all sorts of stuff. But, he was a machine in the ring, and in training for it. I always found him inspiring because people judge results when they come to fruition. Sam Walton when asked about his overnight success in an interview on Walmart replied, "What overnight success, it was a 20 year overnight success!". Tyson was Iron Mike for public consumption, but the reality is he was both hurt, and weak, but at the same time a formidable fighter day in, and day out. Psychologically, emotionally. Yeah, black pill is real, but not everything is cope. There is a lot that is up to sheer will, and the fighter in us. Tyson made himself strong, and is proof that behind every success there is a walk up, and down ridgelines, and through valleys, and that your head game, even if for some it is a constant fight, is where the battle is won. Don't persuade yourself that things are worse than they are, give yourself a little lattitude and allow yourself to be a crying soycuck at times cause even Tyson was as we are just human, and when the crying jag is over always be determined to fight realizing life is hard, but can be beat with even harder work.
I downloaded tysons documental .. will watch tomorrow prob and ill start thinking how to get out of this mess

Being NT and social is so much better and more valuable than high IQ.Unless you have very high iq and become world class scientist,it is a cope

I downloaded tysons documental .. will watch tomorrow prob and ill start thinking how to get out of this mess

Awesome bro!
Being NT and social is so much better and more valuable than high IQ.Unless you have very high iq and become world class scientist,it is a cope

You can be a world class lot of things as an autist. You ever seen "The Big Short" with Brad Pitt, and Steve Carrell? It is largely based on a true story, and one of the central characters played by Christian Bale is Dr. Michael Burry. Guy is hardcore autist. While all the NT existers were mocking him, he, and a handful of others spotted rot in the financial sector because they looked. They had the capacity to think for themselves while NTs just followed. There was some NT guy who did too, I would have to dig, got a book on him as well. At any rate they banked by seeing what other's couldn't, and sticking to their guns. Autists are the best at laser focus, and getting into flow states. They obsess over systems, and see things holistically that are five steps beyond what NT people can. There may be substantial pathology, and social difficulty associated with it, but there are solid gifts associated with it too. I suspect Ray Dalio, and many other world class people are autists who could blend well enough to procure safe passage while they were off changing the world. Science is not the only field in which an autist can find a place. When they do, it tends to be a really good place, although at the cost of superficial perceptions on the part of normies.

Last edited:
We are the ones that society wants to fail at all cost. Your entire life was defined at the moment that your parents genes combined.
There is no justice.
Your genetics decided such life outcome for you. We are all like that here
These. In all seriousness though keep finding a way to move up in your life. When the world shits on you endlessly even small victories can mean alot(atleast to yourself).