Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost everyone is narrow minded on Incels.me

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Especially, those over at the main discussion board.

But sorry, I had to say it.

nausea said:
ah

but nobody can overthrow your irl experience so...

IRL experience is often cope. Some people use one or two anecdotal instances of something happening and extrapolate to the entire globe. That's not how it works. On top of this, your experience is always perceived through your subjective lens. We draw conclusions because of our natural desire for an explanation and often come to the wrong conclusion - that's cope.

blickpall said:
IRL experience is often cope. Some people use one or two anecdotal instances of something happening and extrapolate to the entire globe. That's not how it works. On top of this, your experience is always perceived through your subjective lens. We draw conclusions because of our natural desire for an explanation and often come to the wrong conclusion - that's cope.

hmmm

philosophy?

is an heartbreak a cope?

I know what you mean about generalizations but...

"autism" "cope" "it's over"
it is the incelman virus

Indari said:
"autism" "cope" "it's over"
it is the incelman virus
QuantumDummy said:
Like sheep.
the-comfort-in-conformity-3-1600x900.jpg

conformity-2a.jpg

My mind is broad, like a wide penis.

It's also sturdy, but with the correct amount of give and springiness, also like a penis.

A Good Friend said:
It's also sturdy, but with the correct amount of give and springiness, also like a penis.
17e46834dfff5ebd59a55ff122561ea4.jpg

A Good Friend said:
u makin fun of me?

idkwattodowithlife said:
A Good Friend said:
17e46834dfff5ebd59a55ff122561ea4.jpg

exactly... wait, what?

blickpall said:
damn, high IQ-cel

wishiwasbigger said:
A Good Friend said:
u makin fun of me?

never, my friend

the small dong is the conduit for nature's everloving grace

Were you banned?