Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost in fight with simp nigger

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I went to the liquor store I l always go to, I just wanted to pick up some cheap beers to get drunk, I go to the counter, there's a meth looking white foid chasier, and this black stocker. I realized I forgot my debit card, so I always carry change of quaters on me, I was counting them out and she was just like it's alright, go ahead. I was like oh cool. THEN THE NIGGER SAYS "SAY THANK YOU TO THE LADY" I was instantly filled with anger. I just bursted out " Fuck you, you fucking nigger" He starts hooting and howlering, I'm just like, holy shit I said that. HE WAS SIMPING FOR HER, SAY THANK YOU TO MUH QUEEN!!! Fucking piece of literal shit.

Good for you bro!

I hope you keep your quarters in a very sturdy sock or leather tube thingy. (Sap)

Always carry pepper spray or concealed weapon in case you get into physical altercations with people bigger than you

Holy shit. I would never use the N word around a black person in fear of them pulling a gun on me and ending my life right there.

I hope that bastard gets cancer, if i saw him I would stone him to death.

@RREEEEEEEEE would fight anyone to protect white girls

Based. You probably made that cuck go bananas. He can't do anything because he's at work too.

what drink? need to know what would make u so howinhib to some cuck oldhead nigga

Holy shit low inhib godmaxxed.

lmao good for you man
tbh, absolute Chad move.

Some ppl are excellent at ordering respect from other people while being basically disrespectful themselves. I dunno where this weird culture come from.

Based and low inhib god :feelsokman::feelsYall:

@RREEEEEEEEE would fight anyone to protect white girls
Inbred nigger coping.
I went to the liquor store I l always go to, I just wanted to pick up some cheap beers to get drunk, I go to the counter, there's a meth looking white foid chasier, and this black stocker. I realized I forgot my debit card, so I always carry change of quaters on me, I was counting them out and she was just like it's alright, go ahead. I was like oh cool. THEN THE NIGGER SAYS "SAY THANK YOU TO THE LADY" I was instantly filled with anger. I just bursted out " Fuck you, you fucking nigger" He starts hooting and howlering, I'm just like, holy shit I said that. HE WAS SIMPING FOR HER, SAY THANK YOU TO MUH QUEEN!!! Fucking piece of literal shit.
Jfl :lul: this story is legit?

Black people are the most easy to insult :feelskek:

Epic.

Niggers are such simps in public but in their private life treat women like shit - hypocrites. And niggers are so fucking nosy, commenting or wisecracking on shit that does not involve them.

Last edited:
Simp niggers are the worst niggers.

An update would be nice

I haven't been back, they bitched about if I come back they'll call the police.
My condolences on losing a store to go to...

If it's any consolation I too am almost hated for "improper mask wearing" at my "nearby" booze store. (It kept falling down... lol)

You did the right thing.