Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost punched my sister's face today

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
My mom asked her to pick up the dishes to put on the table so people could get served, she got 8 dishes and my other sister said but we are in 7, so she said "Well if Jeff could have a girlfriend it would be right", I just looked at her with a seriously face and she was staring with that TeeHee face, I almost punch her, if that happens again I do not know if I can control myself, fucking bitch why she said this out of nowhere, my day is ruined and I'm locked in my room now.

i think she was just joking, how old is she?

i think she was just joking, how old is she?
24, even if it is a joke, when you are a incel that never had a positive interaction with a female it really isn't funny.

One slap would've been sufficient

How old are you?

My sister wouldn't do that, but she's younger. Is she your younger sister or older?

I wish eternal suffering upon females

My mom asked her to pick up the dishes to put on the table so people could get served, she got 8 dishes and my other sister said but we are in 7, so she said "Well if Jeff could have a girlfriend it would be right", I just looked at her with a seriously face and she was staring with that TeeHee face, I almost punch her, if that happens again I do not know if I can control myself, fucking bitch why she said this out of nowhere, my day is ruined and I'm locked in my room now.

Just tell her that you can't because all modern women have taken at least as many cocks as she had.

Ask her if she can hook you up with one of her friends

teach hER a lesson

when you rope, your sister won't be laughing

when you rope, your sister won't be laughing

No, but they really want that to happen, I already realized how they talk to me and I can see that they already know who I am, a lonely man with no prospects of being happy in the future, they know that my future will be to rope myself, and they want this, because then all of my parents' inheritance will be left alone for them, they are just watching my fall, knowing exactly what the result will be.

Having a sister is the worst thing. I suffered watching my sister having everythy easy all those years....You should do something , don't let it go her way.

If your sister is 24 how old are you...please don’t say anything over 20

She was insulting your looks

The main question is: Is she hot?

Also, when that happens next time, you must take some sERious measures.

The main question is: Is she hot?

Also, when that happens next time, you must take some sERious measures.
She isn't exactly hot but this is not a problem for her to find partners. She is good looking enough to make fun of me, like most normies

Normies and foids can't feel our pain. What she thinks is a joke, is a painful reminder for us

Ask her if she can hook you up with one of her friends

All her friends are engaged or in a relationship, and all are at the level of 4/10 to 6/10 which for me would be great, but guess what? All their husbands and boyfriends are at least 6/10 above! I'm only a 4/10 in my best days.

And I never asked but I'm sure if I asked, she'd just laugh at my face and say no way, she'd already know what would happen, and if the result were me being humiliated, she would certainly try to talk with one of her friends, but she would not want to bother one of her friends.

How's your relationship with her? Are you guys close to each other? I also have a sister, almost same ages as your situation (she's 23 and I'm 20) and if she ever said something like that, I wouldn't get upset, not even a little bit, because we have an excellent relationship going.

But if you aren't close to her, maybe you should do something so she understands you got pissed off (not beating her up tho, that's too much) and doesn't bother you again.

Holy fuck that is sad as fuck, little incel chick :feelscry:

Nature is cruel

Or rather: nature is nature

Doesn't surprise me if women grade their offspring

They probably had zero qualms killing babies who would grow up to be incels centuries ago, when there was no child services etc

Put a corrosive substance in her face cream.

No, but they really want that to happen, I already realized how they talk to me and I can see that they already know who I am, a lonely man with no prospects of being happy in the future, they know that my future will be to rope myself, and they want this, because then all of my parents' inheritance will be left alone for them, they are just watching my fall, knowing exactly what the result will be.
Reminds me of my parents.. god I hate how they are with me and how they are totally different to my sister.

Revolting cunts teasing men about something out of their control because they will be whiteknighted no matter

Op put a bucket of acid over her door

I found out my sister dated multiple guys in high school and it's destroying me. I wish her all the misfortune in the world

I found out my sister dated multiple guys in high school and it's destroying me. I wish her all the misfortune in the world
Older, younger, hot, ugly?

But why? How can that make you mad? I don't understand.

Sounds like your sister is one of those typical chad chasing beta herding dick riding whore.

put acid in her makeup

But why? How can that make you mad? I don't understand.
she was the only person I could talk to about my problems. I thought she was different from the rest. We got into a big argument bc I said too much and she proved AWALT, tried to tell me that I should go betabux to find a girl.

if your parents weren't there punch her in the shoulder it doesn't leave a mark

Be a man and make her eat her own teeth!

she was the only person I could talk to about my problems. I thought she was different from the rest. We got into a big argument bc I said too much and she proved AWALT, tried to tell me that I should go betabux to find a girl.

Look man, I understand you. I have a sister, and she's one of the few persons who does things for me without any benefit for her.
I also saw your thread. Please take the following as advice, since I have nothing against you, and understand how it feels to be betrayed:

1. You have 9000+ posts here. By now you should already now how NATURE works, and why women do what they do. This alone already tells me you are either low IQ, or very emotionally driven (which is pretty bad).
2. I don't know how old are you, but I assume you are young. I know it feels amazing to have someone you can tell your problems to, but you can't expect anything from anyone.
3. During the argument, you "said too much". So why are you surprised she responded in a bad manner?
4. What she said ISN'T EVEN BAD. I don't know what's your rating, but if you are a blackpilled incel SHE'S BEING HONEST WITH YOU. You can't blame her for being ugly. Blame nature.

My conclusion is that you are just going through a hard time, and getting emotional. But think about it twice before you stab someone to death. Just my 2 cents, wish you luck.

I almost did that back in 1967.